My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
I downloaded the save but I can not find the scenes of Amy and Laura where I get them or have new quest to clear

D

Deleted member 619632

guys anyone have the version 1.8 save file full content with maria fully unlock
i download jikorde save , but i cant do anything with maria

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
My full save with a lot of miscellaneous saves. Should be a save to every good spot for character unique sex scene so if anyone wants to jump in to any specific part of a girls story you can. Also has a save at the very end in the Russian mafia with all misc. repeatable scenes unlocked and a save right before the joining and pussy fight for that mafia. Will be doing the other mafias soonish.

Just rename the save you want to file1 and throw it in the save folder to use.
I get the save from the laura that says save and sex and I can not have sex with her, I do not even know where I'm going with her.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I get the save from the laura that says save and sex and I can not have sex with her, I do not even know where I'm going with her.
Talk to the computer, this leads to the scene where you "save" Laura then have sex with her. The name is bad but it is what you do in it. For basically all the saves you just need to interact with whatever is right next to you to get the thing to trigger.

Reactions: GadorDev

nje

May 6, 2017
Have some trouble with Daisy questline , following the walktrough and it say :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I go to my hideout but I cant speak with Bliss. Maybe someone can edit my save that I can complete rhis quest

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
does anyone have a save that's just at the beginning of 1.8? after all the school nonsense.

Angellvil

Aug 4, 2018
Guys need help i still stuck in hotel with sarah so anyone can give me save file the beginning of ms taylor quest..
i'll appreciated thank guys

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote