My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
At last! I had been creating a savegame library with all the scenes of the game and now it is finished! it is 40Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
notting happened need to extract to game folder is it?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
notting happened need to extract to game folder is it?
It is a savegame library so it needs you to play the game and load the files to replay the scenes.
The easiest way is using the save files in the "characters" folder, i.e: if you want to replay the scenes of Rachel go into characters>rachel> copy everything and paste it into the save folder of your installed game (REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR FILES FIRST!).
Then you have to load the saves in game to replay them (you can check the name files to know wich scene is wich)

Godrik

May 17, 2018
I'm aware that the game changed and that old saves don't work on the latest version (1.8.1). But I would like to continue to play the game where I was the last time I played (1.3).
Is it possible to get a 1.8 save that is around the end of 1.2 or 1.3 game?
Thx in advance

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
guys i finished the game when it was 1.3 can someone give 1.3 complete save? i dont want to play from the beginning
As you usually start the game completing Rachel and Maria's quests and Marias quest was changed in v1.6 you would miss that content (with some new scenes and her sister Joanna) also content of the v1.7 usually bumps in the first days (teachers relationships) when you havent completed yet the former schoolmates quests

In case you dont want to play it all over again I've sent you 4 files to catch up

-savegame1.rpgsave starts when Maria catches Rachel giving you a titjob in the alley and starts her new quest (v1.6)check the walkthrough on the main forum page to go throught he quest

-once you have completed marias quest load savegame2.rpgsave to play the teachers quests (content of version v1.7)

-then load the savegame3.rpgsave to progress a bit on Amy's story (you set the trap to her boyfriend with chloe and keep going till you have a date around town with amy in a car)

-and then load the savegame4.rpgsave to start playing from version 1.4 on (mafia quests start and pussyfights tournament)--> you attend the first pussyfight in chinatown and then have to check maria's computer to give the data to Nesrot or the mafia you choose

I've made a savegame library you can check not to miss any scene or to replay something you dont remember. you can find it

if you want to change the name of the main character of this savegames to one of your liking check

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
So I can't seem to enter bookstore at 8:00pm, can anybody help me by putting a save that is right after that, which is followed by the walkthorugh, i mean done by the walkthorugh

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
At last! I had been creating a savegame library with all the scenes of the game and now it is finished! it is 40Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
haha LOL Good job XD

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Looking for a save for the start of V1.8, preferably with the mother's faction for Mafia team is possible.
Here it is, v1.7 complete allied with Russian mafia

If you want to change your name in game (my MC is named "Genu")
1. go to:
2. upload the savegame file you want to change
3. go to the bottom of the page and click on the button "file unpack"
4. now the file will be unpacked into a text box, click one time into the text box and press "control" + "f" (control find or the hotkey you have to search if your language is not english)
5. then find "Genu" (the name I gave to my main character) and replace the name with the one you want
6. download the file with the button at the bottom of the page and copy it to your save folder

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Here it is, v1.7 complete allied with Russian mafia

If you want to change your name in game (my MC is named "Genu")
1. go to:
2. upload the savegame file you want to change
3. go to the bottom of the page and click on the button "file unpack"
4. now the file will be unpacked into a text box, click one time into the text box and press "control" + "f" (control find or the hotkey you have to search if your language is not english)
5. then find "Genu" (the name I gave to my main character) and replace the name with the one you want
6. download the file with the button at the bottom of the page and copy it to your save folder
Cheers lad. I'll wait for V1.9 and then play the last two updates together.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can I get a save file with choosed Shasha instead of Sarah and everything else completed(teachers quests too),please ?
Thanks in advice
P.s. I'm playing on Android dunno If something changes from PC to Android

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so the save I was given doesn't work. Most likely because the global file never came with it.

Either way. Does anyone have a save and needed other files for the start of V1.9. Only interested in the Sarah character anyways.

EDIT

Ignore the fuck out of me. I forgot that you have to overwrite the exact save number. V1.7 works fine. Cheers again, Stray.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
if i post my save can someone change that variable thing so i can do shashas events even though i chose sarah also racheal has disappeared from her house for some reason P.S. ive completed everything from 1.7

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote