VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Can someone just spoil me the original game's plot? I never bothered going through it all.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
You F***ing serious? 222mb for only 1 video? :mad:
Well, Game have 4 Sex Scenes... :rolleyes:
Sooo, Bonus it at least Good, after all... :confused:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
that was the bit which made me stop playing when it just started out but from what i know its possible to skip it entirely
And yet again to each there own... NTR should be an option but if its not it wpn't make me stop playing a game. It makes me want to play it more :) And some chicks with different sized boobs "not all the same of course..." some family members and maybe some timestop, little drug use... just a touch of inocence and you have a GAME "novel" worth reading lol

Reactions: Elkfood

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I liked this DLC, at least it gives a little more depth to the original game ending (well, at least one of them).

Although I was really hoping to have a little bit more action with Maria in this update. Best side character ever of me xD

D

Deleted member 992182

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'll go into a bit more detail here.

I agree that it's a solid story and premise that falls apart at the end. The models are hot and it's made well enough but something doesn't last. I actually don't mind NTR either so that was fine by me. I actually welcome some DLC to finish off the story properly.

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The ending i am probbaly least intrested in, pity, oh well cant win them all I suppoSe!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Another great dlc since this was my second game i played from F95 all i can say is great job.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Did I miss something? I took every possible opportunity to bang the blonde sister, and the slutty daughter, and then got a sex scene with the amnesiac, followed by an abrupt ending.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes