VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
To be honest, didnt enjoy it as much as the original game. Would have preffered if there was still NTR available.
Agreed. It took out what was interesting about the game and just made it a normal love story.... meh.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
w00t!

Agreed. It took out what was interesting about the game and just made it a normal love story.... meh.
This was supposed to be the love story ending, but the fact there is no change to the ending regardless of you what you do is what annoys me.

Reactions: TQuest and Jubz

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I was literally on the games main page like a day ago thinking about the DLC.
This is great to see and i hope we get a much better ending.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This was supposed to be the love story ending, but the fact there is no change to the ending regardless of you what you do is what annoys me.
Makes sense, but even throughout it didn't really lend itself to anything other than a love story, except the fact that you could cheat... which, seemed unnecessary given the actual story, but whatever.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
But what about the jerk and the ntr endings etc, that was making the story fun, this is just, this is just meh...
Well he stated at end of mga that he was creating dlc between 3 to 6 of them depending on how people reacted to them. His original aim was (and i say was as i have not been pledged since december due to paypal blocking payments due to adult content) to create a dlc for each ending. Not sure how that would work tho tbh. Now from what the supporters were told there will be 2 dlcs dropping after lancaster was finished. Now wether that means 1 after another or a few repeases of his new project who knows. I like this guys stories however in every story he suggests it contains pregnancy and as much as i love this dev his endings are a bit lack luster even with dlc.

Reactions: darlic and deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Well he stated at end of mga that he was creating dlc between 3 to 6 of them depending on how people reacted to them. His original aim was (and i say was as i have not been pledged since december due to paypal blocking payments due to adult content) to create a dlc for each ending. Not sure how that would work tho tbh. Now from what the supporters were told there will be 2 dlcs dropping after lancaster was finished. Now wether that means 1 after another or a few repeases of his new project who knows. I like this guys stories however in every story he suggests it contains pregnancy and as much as i love this dev his endings are a bit lack luster even with dlc.
Interesting... not sure how he'd pull off the ntr dlc unless it turns.. murdery. It's a bummer, MGA had some awesome potential as an NTR game but it seems like it was watered down and broken up to appease a broader audience to the point where even the NTR stuff seemed forced. That ending though.

Reactions: Elkfood

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
A DLC that no one needs. The original game was nice, but not anymore. LBH was better around worlds. He has taken us like a flash, and finished. I'm sorry. I do not trust this developer anymore.

Reactions: deluges

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
sex with the sister 30 sec into the game feels a bit rushed.. still glad we got to see the last ending path of the game

Sep 10, 2018
I liked this probably because I dug both the gentleman and NTR/jerk routes in the original game even if the latter was watered down. I'd love to see an NTR dlc probably more but considering some of heavy tones in certain routes of the original it is really nice to see the gf and mc get a happy ending in at least one version of reality. Like having your cake and eating it too.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Interesting... not sure how he'd pull off the ntr dlc unless it turns.. murdery. It's a bummer, MGA had some awesome potential as an NTR game but it seems like it was watered down and broken up to appease a broader audience to the point where even the NTR stuff seemed forced. That ending though.
Actually it had nothing to do with the fans. From what i gathered he was getting bored of the game and seriously annoyed by the bugs. He structured the game main storyline then ntr path. Problem with that is real life and issues with his ancient pc caused serious issues. And he is not the type of dev to delay updates constantly. As such the ntr route fell flat. He did state he might consider after the dlc is launched revisiting mga and fleshing it out. Especially now that his other game has done so well i imagine that may be on the cards.
My hope is that when fleshing it out he merges the dlc into the game and fixes the flat parts of the game.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Actually it had nothing to do with the fans. From what i gathered he was getting bored of the game and seriously annoyed by the bugs. He structured the game main storyline then ntr path. Problem with that is real life and issues with his ancient pc caused serious issues. And he is not the type of dev to delay updates constantly. As such the ntr route fell flat. He did state he might consider after the dlc is launched revisiting mga and fleshing it out. Especially now that his other game has done so well i imagine that may be on the cards.
My hope is that when fleshing it out he merges the dlc into the game and fixes the flat parts of the game.
Ah okay, thanks for the correction. It would be cool if it got updated, it was pretty fun.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
my ending on the rpgm version was the mc and the girlfriend only when they had an accident , this dlc is making me confused and not understanding nothing

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
my ending on the rpgm version was the mc and the girlfriend only when they had an accident , this dlc is making me confused and not understanding nothing
Girlfriend wandered away, eventually got found. The MC called the cops to search when he woke up and found her missing. After giving up the search, the MC went home and called the sister. The DLC starts with the two of them beginning the search again. This is literally less than a week after the ending.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Girlfriend wandered away, eventually got found. The MC called the cops to search when he woke up and found her missing. After giving up the search, the MC went home and called the sister. The DLC starts with the two of them beginning the search again. This is literally less than a week after the ending.
ahhhh now i understand , thanks very much for the explanation (y)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
you know i always wonder why in the hell there is no harem ending,i love both of them,but damn the dev only take ending on each one of them instead of make an agreement with 3 family and lover in the house..not a fan of ntr btw..truly,miss a chance there:(

Reactions: TQuest and CSNRC
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes