VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Did I miss something? I took every possible opportunity to bang the blonde sister, and the slutty daughter, and then got a sex scene with the amnesiac, followed by an abrupt ending.
We're you skipping the text as there is a lot of talking and then it ends.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
The original game was really amazing i enjoied play it so much but this DLC is amazing you should do another game like that i really loved play this one :D

Reactions: enrikue

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That was a lovely happy ending to the "gentleman"-route of the story, and it was all around a great story :)

Reactions: cumulus and Scrot

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
We're you skipping the text as there is a lot of talking and then it ends.
There was some chat, but not much. Fast forward, she's pregnant, they're a happy couple, and none of the multiple acts of cheating on her mattered. It was abrupt, short, and right of left field. You'd think there'd at least be a "goodbye" scene with the sister. Some sense of what became of her.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
There was some chat, but not much. Fast forward, she's pregnant, they're a happy couple, and none of the multiple acts of cheating on her mattered. It was abrupt, short, and right of left field. You'd think there'd at least be a "goodbye" scene with the sister. Some sense of what became of her.
If you had read the text you would know that the pregnant sister was meeting up with her that day.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone! (+More!)
As scheduled the DLC for My Girlfriend's Amnesia is now available to Tier 2 Patrons in both MAC and PC formats and will be made available to Tier 1 Patrons in a week! You can download it at this link :
Who's the girl in the pic you ask? Allow me to introduce you to Mia, she is one of the main female characters in the upcoming new project and you're going to love her. She's shy, she's not like everyone else but she's worth fighting for and trust me, you're in for a fight. Being one of the main female characters she will be partially voice acted so putting a nice voice to a nice girl is a must! Everything is set in place and we already have 50 renders done, 3 voiced female characters, locations and more! The game will feature 3-4 main female characters (partially voice acted by professionals) along with other secondary ones. I can't wait to release the first version!
Also, Patrons will get to meet the other two girls maybe... In a few hours! (Something came up, will showcase the other two characters tomorrow!)
What do you think of her? Leave a comment and hit the heart button!

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Unlocked

This is Alice and she is one of the main characters in the upcoming project with partial voice acting. She's a great girl overall but she tends to take things a bit too far... That might be nice and welcome in bed but be careful around her, she might take more than your heart. She is a free spirit and likes adventures but can be a bit possessive at times.

Unlocked

This is Grace and she too is one of the main characters, partially voice acted from the upcoming project. Unlike the two previous girls presented she has a history of being a bad girl... In bed. She hides her feelings well but does occasionally let them slip, showing her more cute and lovely side. Once you get her started there's no stopping her so make sure you buckle up and enjoy the ride.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay explain few things to me: why the heck gf was lost since it was her sister who did that.

year leap after banging gf was stupid since at least I was expecting that he would fuck that other new girl too. otherwise no complaints.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
okay explain few things to me: why the heck gf was lost since it was her sister who did that.

year leap after banging gf was stupid since at least I was expecting that he would fuck that other new girl too. otherwise no complaints.
The gf was lost due to a car crash in the snow nothing to do with the sister, it takes place after the gentleman ending. After that it was wrapping the gentleman ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in gentleman ending they didn't go on vacation if I remember correctly, bf went with blonde sister on jerk ending.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
in gentleman ending they didn't go on vacation if I remember correctly, bf went with blonde sister on jerk ending.
In the gentleman ending they did go on vacation and crashed in the snow on the official version. The mod did something to the ending but I don't know what

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
changed gf's sister to gf on car accident on skiing vacation.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018

Hey everyone! ***(+NEWS)***
As scheduled the DLC for My Girlfriend's Amnesia is now available to Tier 1 Patrons in both PC and MAC formats, you can grab it from this link :
Also Tier 0 Patrons received version 1.8 of LBH along with the walkthrough and they can be found here :
NEWS :
As you know I decided to do things different in this upcoming project, one of those being that the main character (the player) will have a face. Why? Because there were so many scenes, so many animations that would have worked a whole lot better if the player had a visible face in my previous games and I'm not holding anything back this time. Also the "reputation" system will be a bit different, there will be no more jerk, neutral, manly, gentleman. Instead all these will be replaced by 2 factors that will influence what scenes you unlock and which of the girls you will be able to "date" and advance the story with. But more on that later.
ETA 15 days!

Reactions: DrackDrap

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
A two stat system is definitely preferable, but I'm still hoping whatever this new project is he's able to actually write a good ending for it.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes