VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
this dlc is good all up till the rushed ending wtf?? i have sex with gf in the cabin and suddenly jump to one year after?? also you dont get to have sex with skye?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
There is no difference between the stories in the ren'py and rpgm in the original game. Infact the ren'py game still shows a dumbed down version of the RPGM interface as part of the story.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The base game was really good and I was expecting a lot from this DLC and was a complete disappointment, I was expecting more "routes", Bart fucking your girlfriend and her sister, you fucking his daughters and maybe some incest if the developer wanted, but this looked like a really waste of time for the developer for the rushed end and all the opportunities wasted there. The game dosen't needed this "end" was better without this dlc.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Lol in my ending i just ran away with her sister or ran away with that girl best 2 decisions. I wanted to see sister dlc or that girl you can run away with DLC

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on my play she booted me from train so didn't see that ending.

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
It's unfortunately due to the sister being the cause of the accident. There's no way the end of the game would reach that resolution once your girlfriend finds out her sister has been lying to her the entire time.
as far as I remeber, she removed the part of the morning video, where she told herself she would never want to see her sister again before the second accident happend. considering the fact, that sister risked her life to rescue her and that they had a sexual relationship in the past, I believe that harem ending could happen.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
as far as I remeber, she removed the part of the morning video, where she told herself she would never want to see her sister again before the second accident happend. considering the fact, that sister risked her life to rescue her and that they had a sexual relationship in the past, I believe that harem ending could happen.
Because she is obsessed with the player she wants him badly, she actually admits that later in a game.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
No she removed the "You hate her" message. But the BF probably worked her round to that as her memory started to slightly improve. Just because she might have forgiven her sister (which is evident in the final scene of this DLC) there was no way there was going to be a Harem ending in the original game. She recorded the new video during the original game while you were out of the house. So you couldn't have stopped her, or made her re-record it without pissing her off, and there was no way the MC could have changed it without her redoing it so that she'd just forget about it tomorrow.

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
You got me wrong, we all know there is no room for a harem ending in the original game, but I still think there would have been in the DLC.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
two cliffhanger endings:

main game (gentlemen route): GF wandering in snow.
although if the dev already planned to create DLC (for gentlemen route) from the beginning. it still a paywall while we can have (the best, imo) ending with sister. Heck, even ending with Betty & Mary are way better than GF ending.

DLC : no sex with pregnant GF but a handful of sex with sister (again?)

I feel like the dev wants us to go for the sister instead.

oh, I wanna know this too, are pregnant sex not allowed?

*the dev should learn to write better ending to DrPinkCake

Reactions: Tholio
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes