VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you are following the jerk and NTR route you know that the hospital guy got to fuck GF for a lot of times and creampied for 3 times more or less. even MC creampied her many times. The father of those twins could be anyone among MC and adrian.
or those constr workers.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
If you are following the jerk and NTR route you know that the hospital guy got to fuck GF for a lot of times and creampied for 3 times more or less. even MC creampied her many times. The father of those twins could be anyone among MC and adrian.
The final ending was 2 months after the week, the babies are at least 3 to 4 months so no they can't she was pregnant before the accident.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The final ending was 2 months after the week, the babies are at least 3 to 4 months so no they can't she was pregnant before the accident.
if she was pregnant before the accident doctor would have told MC about it.

Anyways i am done with the game. I don't understand if GF was a slut or not. she stopped MC when he asked for the kiss saying that she's not comfortable but had sex with adrian when he broke into the house. she remembered everything he did in the hospital and she stopped dating adrian 2 years ago because he was a jerk then still she let that asshole fuck her by believing his shitty story and not believing MC and her sister.

Man she was definitely a slut.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
if she was pregnant before the accident doctor would have told MC about it.

Anyways i am done with the game. I don't understand if GF was a slut or not. she stopped MC when he asked for the kiss saying that she's not comfortable but had sex with adrian when he broke into the house. she remembered everything he did in the hospital and she stopped dating adrian 2 years ago because he was a jerk then still she let that asshole fuck her by believing his shitty story and not believing MC and her sister.

Man she was definitely a slut.
The story was rewritten, the first time she had sex with Adrian, he drugged her with chloroform and as that is rape, it had to be rewritten for patreon. The rewritten scene made no sense as she would have remember that Adrian molested her as she remembered everything that happened that day and that was the day of the revelation. The NTR was supposed to be only if you followed the jerk route and was ignoring the GF. Daniels made a mistake with the time line, hence in subsequent games it is 7 months so the girls are very pregnant, something that carries in most of his endings.

Reactions: Elite143

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The story was rewritten, the first time she had sex with Adrian, he drugged her with chloroform and as that is rape, it had to be rewritten for patreon. The rewritten scene made no sense as she would have remember that Adrian molested her as she remembered everything that happened that day and that was the day of the revelation. The NTR was supposed to be only if you followed the jerk route and was ignoring the GF. Daniels made a mistake with the time line, hence in subsequent games it is 7 months so the girls are very pregnant, something that carries in most of his endings.
Sorry but i did not understand much. i played the final edition. so you're saying that in the first edition adrian had proper sex with GF? please tell me the difference between the first edition and final edition.

For the remembering part, she was not in her senses due to excess dosage and that's why she was not aware of what adrian did to her. I ain't angry about that. the only thing bothers me is that she's almost ready to sleep with anyone be it adrian(even when he was masked), construction worker(a stranger) or her boss(she sold her out) and hesitates when MC asks her for something as if she's hard to get. All these happens in gentleman route too.

NTR options appear even if you are in gentleman route. suppose if you've taken the non-NTR options, there's no clarification if NTR happens without MC's knowledge or it doesn't happen at all.

what do you think about GF? i know MC can fuck around even in gentleman route but GF doesn't do the same?

Reactions: burning dega

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry but i did not understand much. i played the final edition. so you're saying that in the first edition adrian had proper sex with GF? please tell me the difference between the first edition and final edition.

For the remembering part, she was not in her senses due to excess dosage and that's why she was not aware of what adrian did to her. I ain't angry about that. the only thing bothers me is that she's almost ready to sleep with anyone be it adrian(even when he was masked), construction worker(a stranger) or her boss(she sold her out) and hesitates when MC asks her for something as if she's hard to get. All these happens in gentleman route too.

NTR options appear even if you are in gentleman route. suppose if you've taken the non-NTR options, there's no clarification if NTR happens without MC's knowledge or it doesn't happen at all.

what do you think about GF? i know MC can fuck around even in gentleman route but GF doesn't do the same?
There was two scenes reworked, the scene in the elevator (which is unavoidable, it is changed slightly but is still sexual assault, Adrian never has sex with her then). The second scene was the scene in the kitchen after she gets up to go to the toilet. Originally that scene was Adrian broke in and knocked her out with chloroform and raped her over the kitchen table, even though the police officer is outside. It happened the day you find out about Adrian and the GF can remember the events from before so would have remembered that Adrian had sexually assaulted her, so his story wouldn't have washed, but he wanted to keep that scene.

At the party the only way Adrian and the construction worker have sex with her is through your actions, if you ignore the GF during the party and allow her to be moved on by Adrian she will have sex with him, you have ignored her even though you are her BF, and then make her have sex with the butterfly mask girl as well. She has to have had sex with Adrian, yourself as you need to have sex with her as well and the butterfly mask, she will then have sex with the construction worker if you leave her to go to the hospital with the sister. All NTR scenes after the party are due to you effectively ignoring the GF, the most obvious is abandoning her to go with the sister and sleeping with the girl in the house for the foursome. All of those are considered jerk moves, and are not really gentleman route, but you can get the gentleman ending. There is also a setting to turn off ntr and as such you can be an ass and not get NTR.

The Boss one, you choose to leave the light on, he is effectively blackmailing her saying that the MC will go to prison due to the bosses fraud unless he hides it, he will only do that if she sleeps with him, so that to me it is still rape.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There was two scenes reworked, the scene in the elevator (which is unavoidable, it is changed slightly but is still sexual assault, Adrian never has sex with her then). The second scene was the scene in the kitchen after she gets up to go to the toilet. Originally that scene was Adrian broke in and knocked her out with chloroform and raped her over the kitchen table, even though the police officer is outside. It happened the day you find out about Adrian and the GF can remember the events from before so would have remembered that Adrian had sexually assaulted her, so his story wouldn't have washed, but he wanted to keep that scene.

At the party the only way Adrian and the construction worker have sex with her is through your actions, if you ignore the GF during the party and allow her to be moved on by Adrian she will have sex with him, you have ignored her even though you are her BF, and then make her have sex with the butterfly mask girl as well. She has to have had sex with Adrian, yourself as you need to have sex with her as well and the butterfly mask, she will then have sex with the construction worker if you leave her to go to the hospital with the sister. All NTR scenes after the party are due to you effectively ignoring the GF, the most obvious is abandoning her to go with the sister and sleeping with the girl in the house for the foursome. All of those are considered jerk moves, and are not really gentleman route, but you can get the gentleman ending. There is also a setting to turn off ntr and as such you can be an ass and not get NTR.

The Boss one, you choose to leave the light on, he is effectively blackmailing her saying that the MC will go to prison due to the bosses fraud unless he hides it, he will only do that if she sleeps with him, so that to me it is still rape.
so those 2 rape scenes had to get changed because of patreons i guess. Thanks for explaining everything friend. I don't support the rape parts but it at least made everyone think that GF is loyal to MC.

Talking about ignoring GF in party, it is not like she knew MC left to have sex with twin. Just out of nowhere a guy comes and tells her she is going to get fucked and she agrees. Isn't it too much for just ignoring her? It's clear that she just wanted a distraction to get fucked. MC is jerk to ignore her but GF is no less. Remember that foursome scene in dentist's office? she believed a guy who was a jerk to her about MC cheating her with no proof and she accepted to have foursome. I don't know if that's the problem in writing or GF was actually so slutty with everyone but MC

Boss definitely forced her to have sex and if GF was loyal to her she should have sent him out of the house. no matter how bad the situation is you can't just sell yourself. should have let MC handle the situation.

is there a scene where MC can have foursome too? how can i get that scene?

Reactions: burning dega

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
so those 2 rape scenes had to get changed because of patreons i guess. Thanks for explaining everything friend. I don't support the rape parts but it at least made everyone think that GF is loyal to MC.

Talking about ignoring GF in party, it is not like she knew MC left to have sex with twin. Just out of nowhere a guy comes and tells her she is going to get fucked and she agrees. Isn't it too much for just ignoring her? It's clear that she just wanted a distraction to get fucked. MC is jerk to ignore her but GF is no less. Remember that foursome scene in dentist's office? she believed a guy who was a jerk to her about MC cheating her with no proof and she accepted to have foursome. I don't know if that's the problem in writing or GF was actually so slutty with everyone but MC

Boss definitely forced her to have sex and if GF was loyal to her she should have sent him out of the house. no matter how bad the situation is you can't just sell yourself. should have let MC handle the situation.

is there a scene where MC can have foursome too? how can i get that scene?
No the most the MC can have is a threesome, or several threesomes.

Elite143

Apr 26, 2020
Please!! Somebody make a NTR free walkthrough...I saw that creepy looking guy in the first scene and I have a bad feeling about it. :sick: :sick:

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes