VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Wait. What? I played the Ren-py port and the Girlfriend only had sex with the anesthesiologist a few times, was blackmailed by her boss once and got it one with the older construction worker in a pool. How do I get all the rest?
The people who can have sex with the girlfriend are the anesthesiologist, the boss, the sister of the therapist, the construction worker, it is the same one both times and there is a 4some with Adrian and 2 friends.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
The people who can have sex with the girlfriend are the anesthesiologist, the boss, the sister of the therapist, the construction worker, it is the same one both times and there is a 4some with Adrian and 2 friends.
Adrian- is that the anesthesiologist?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So I assume that you need the jerk route to get the Adrian foursome? Didn't really try that one.
You have to have ntr on, after the therapy session you have to help the stranded woman and side with the sister when you go to the police station it should trigger

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
You have to have ntr on, after the therapy session you have to help the stranded woman and side with the sister when you go to the police station it should trigger
Cool. I'll try that.
Does it give any resolution to the guy's storyline? He kinda just disappears at the end in my run.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Cool. I'll try that.
Does it give any resolution to the guy's storyline? He kinda just disappears at the end in my run.
No to get the resolution you have to get the bad ending and get all the Adrian NTR scenes.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
No to get the resolution you have to get the bad ending and get all the Adrian NTR scenes.
That's playing a mega-jerk, right?
Can you spoil it for me? I really don't feel like neither starting all over nor playing a giant douche.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Just replayed the DLC again- and I realized how weird the whole story is.
While original MGA was of course zany in places, most of the narrative was coherent. Oh, sure, occassionally MC would stop in the middle of an emergency to bang some woman, but hey, more or less worked.

The characterization here is, however, really off. Josie disappeared, maybe injured, in the middle of a snow storm two days ago. Jack and Mia should be worried sick. At least Jack, since Mia acting insane is an established character trait. Instead, they joke around like lovers having a holiday. There's possible sex scenes between them, and they should have been written as consequence of the desperate circumstances, for instance. Instead, the sex is playful and as inconsequential as drinking a cup of coffee.

The original game seemed to understand the concept of Chekov's gun: if in a story the author draws attention to a gun, that gun is bound to be used at some point. If the MC gets pills, he has a choice to use them later. In this story, however, there's a bunch of aleatory plot points that go nowhere. We learn that Josie is rescued by a father and two daughters, they have a big house but she decides to stay in some sort of small guest cabin. Why? Josie has never been established as being some sort of insane loner. The smaller cabin makes no narrative sense. The father, Bartholomew, isn't even trying to seduce her, which would explain the need for solitude.

One of the daughters, the brunette, at least does provide a sex scene with Jack- in usual MGA fashion, random strange women just need Jack as soon as they meet him. The other doesn't need to be in the story at all. It feels like Daniels K had planned some sort of larger plot, but gave up with only 10% of the story, frankly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's entirely possible that more was in plans but ..............

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Dammit, I played the original game almost a year ago and never knew this DLC existed, only found it today, when I thought of replaying the original game. I hated the good ending this whole time (probably everyone did. probably that's why this DLC was released in the first place), but now the story is finally resolved for me.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
if you are gonna replay use renpy version.
Yeah, I spotted it exists as I was going through the OP. Thanks for the advice, I think that's what I'm gonna do. I don't mind RPGM if the game is good enough, but Renpy's just so much more convenient.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
A good DLC of the game My Girlfriend's Amnesia that I liked but a bit short. 4 sex scenes (2 with the twin sister of your girlfriend, 1 with one of the daughters of the guy and 1 with your girlfriend) only. Finished in 5/10 minutes approximately. No game over, no path, only a little conclude for the ending of the gentleman path with the girlfriend. Was hoping some images on what happened after our girlfriend left us, on what happened when one of the daughters of the guy found our girlfriend, how the twin sister came back, etc... Was expecting better even if it's a DLC. Too bad but I liked it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I swear the bart and two daughters if from another game. anyone know if it is, and if so which one? cause they seem so familiar. (bart being same face in almost everything XD )

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If you are talking about the twins the GF is pregnant with at the end of the NTR route they are the MC's the events of the game are set within a week and the end of the game is 2 months later and usually pregnancy doesn't start showing until the second trimester which is after 12 weeks
If you are following the jerk and NTR route you know that the hospital guy got to fuck GF for a lot of times and creampied for 3 times more or less. even MC creampied her many times. The father of those twins could be anyone among MC and adrian.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes