VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
you know i always wonder why in the hell there is no harem ending,i love both of them,but damn the dev only take ending on each one of them instead of make an agreement with 3 family and lover in the house..not a fan of ntr btw..truly,miss a chance there:(
It's unfortunately due to the sister being the cause of the accident. There's no way the end of the game would reach that resolution once your girlfriend finds out her sister has been lying to her the entire time.

splyons

Sep 18, 2017
I wish the developer tweaked the ending a bit for the main game so that the MC could keep the sisters secret.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
One of 3 main fetishes has been done so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very short mini game tying up the ending of the original game.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's unfortunately due to the sister being the cause of the accident. There's no way the end of the game would reach that resolution once your girlfriend finds out her sister has been lying to her the entire time.
oh yeah,i forgot about that

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Forgot all about this gem. Was great and had an odd ending. This is a really nice pick up. Thanks for sharing!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
oh yeah,i forgot about that
Though I did hope that might have been corrected in this. Given that her sister went out into the snow with you to find her, and that the sex scenes with the sister are possible without any negatives, maybe the Harem thing would have worked. But the Dev didn't add any alternate endings to this, so no matter what you do, you get a singular ending.

Reactions: Genji

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
my ending on the rpgm version was the mc and the girlfriend only when they had an accident , this dlc is making me confused and not understanding nothing
my ending was forgetting what i was suppose to do, and stopped bothering like every other crappy RPGM game

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This DLC fixes most issues I had with the gentleman ending. The one where you choose the sister was fine in the original already.

As others have pointed out, endings might not be Daniels K's strong suit, but this is a good addition to MGA and I was satisfied, especially with the tummy GF was sporting in the end.

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
To be honest, I found it a bit sub par compared to the main game. While I'm sure some of that is due to its' incredibly short playtime, the lack of any real choices/dialogue that makes sense kinda killed it for me unfortunately.

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Finally after all this time an ending to the game which I once supported and would have been in my top 5 games of all time had it not been for the very poor ending when following the Gentleman Route. So this ending is short but good IMHO. Great to see the great art work and good animations with the characters from the original story plus a few new ones. Damn that Olivia character has me wanting more of her!!!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I think what this ending misses the mark on really, and what we're all kinda feeling left out on is that moment all of us were really waiting on.

The morning she wakes up and remembers.

Reactions: Dyhart and TQuest

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I find it really weird that in what is supposed to be the continuation to the gentleman's ending (where you have chosen the girlfriend instead of the sister), you still get the option for more sex scenes with the bitch sister (and more time & dialogue altogether with her) instead of the girlfriend.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I find it really weird that in what is supposed to be the continuation to the gentleman's ending (where you have chosen the girlfriend instead of the sister), you still get the option for more sex scenes with the bitch sister (and more time & dialogue altogether with her) instead of the girlfriend.
He was going to be more ambitious with this originally apparently but opted for Sex vs Story. Kind of like what he did with Lancaster. He's really not good at writing endings.

Reactions: KKona

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
A DLC that no one needs. The original game was nice, but not anymore. LBH was better around worlds. He has taken us like a flash, and finished. I'm sorry. I do not trust this developer anymore.
LBH just seemed uninspired to me compared with MGA- there wasn't really a story arc. It was just banging every girl and boring dialogue in between each sex scene to pad it out.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think what this ending misses the mark on really, and what we're all kinda feeling left out on is that moment all of us were really waiting on.

The morning she wakes up and remembers.
Definitely a big disappointment, I just picked up this game due to seeing the DLC then realizing the original was Renpy'd. That was a brutal ending to the initial game on the good path, and I guess I'll just have to imagine the girlfriend and I conspiring together to icepick Adrian and get the fuck out of town... that's closure.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes