VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC [v1.0] [Daniels K]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I hated the Girlfriend Ending and in my Head I already had made up that only the Sister Ending existed for me. This makes a great Ending to the Game.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
ooohhh, it's been FAR too long ... One of the original masterpieces has some DLC? What's not to love? :)

Pay no attention to the ridiculous 2 star review of this; It's DLC, of COURSE you should have played the original game for it to have any relevancy or even make SENSE! :ROFLMAO:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First thing I did was rename the one character to Barf the ugly one as I can't stand his model then I blotted him out of all of the pictures.

Some nice scenes and she looked good with a belly.

Reactions: GmFn1869 and jaques

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
so, can someone remind me again what happen exactly in gentleman ending?
If I recall that ending is where you end up with the girlfriend and she is slowly getting better and the two of you go to the mountains. You crash in the snow on the side of the road and it ends with you unconscious when she wakes up and wonders off not knowing anything.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
If I recall that ending is where you end up with the girlfriend and she is slowly getting better and the two of you go to the mountains. You crash in the snow on the side of the road and it ends with you unconscious when she wakes up and wonders off not knowing anything.
yeah... it was like... "and this is what I get for being a nice guy! Well FUCK you DanielsK!" hehe Played that game over and over though... so awesome... :LOL: I Sponsored Lancaster Boarding House before it was released as a thank-you JUST because MGA was so awesome.(y)

Reactions: Naegus

tanocapo

Sep 23, 2018
Great to have the so wanted closure to the first game! I have to say it is short but it is good!

malakaison

Jul 30, 2018
I loved the game, but seriously, the gentleman ending was a kick in the balls. And now we got this. I hope is as good as the original.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes