a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there sharing in this game?
Yes and no. (I really don't know.)
You can give the sister leeway to make a move on her sister MC's girlfriend but it may lead to bad endings.
I never allowed it but for what was needed to move the game forward.

Reactions: hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Yes, u can share her by allowing her to get raped by a construction dude and a physcho.. That of course is not advisable and to avoid that just don't bang the sister
okay thanks. consensual sharing is the one im looking for. too bad

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
okay thanks. consensual sharing is the one im looking for. too bad
Naah sorry dude there's no consensual sharing in here.. If I'm being honest I feel like this game is really just about either being an evil feck and take advantage of ur gfs amnesia(even being able to rape her urself) or you can be the hero and prevent others from taking advantage of her amnesia

Reactions: hhhhy
Oct 19, 2020
Is it possible to do the twin and avoid the NTR? The walkthrough mentions a happy twin but embracing NTR while the other happy GF but we're turning away the twin .
EDIT: NVM I just found out I could turn off NTR content. Apologies.

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Anyway to download the Cheat and Gallery Mod? I tried a few times, but just download a "stream" file which probably shows that the link no longer works?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Etanx

The file inside of the cheat and gallery mod is a text file that states.

This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I'll hopefully reupload it in a couple days.
My external HD is coming apart at the seams & I had to disconnect it until the new one arrives in a couple days. I should be able to salvage most if not all of the HD.
Once that's done I can reupload it.

Until then you might be able to use my mod within the fanmade Renpy version of MGA that someone made.

If I haven't reuploaded it in a week, just give me a pm or a mention here, in case I forget it.

Reactions: Etanx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looks like a good game, but a shame that NTR is unavoidable.
It is unavoidable and can be stopped each and every time the shithead tries it.
There is one scene (the first one) where he tries something but fails but after that you as the MC can stop it every time shithead tries.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes