cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, is there any android version ??!!?
not on this or renpy remake version. you can try requesting android from renpy but doubt it happens. you can try playing renpy version with joiplay on android.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That's actually the good ending.. You should play the DLC DK released after the ending of the game, it continues from the accident, it's pretty short but it's just meant to close the good guy playthrough.. In the DLC you and the GF get separated from each other after the crash and then you need to find your way back to her with the help of her sister.
Wow, that didn't feel like a good ending. The bad endings must be pretty bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
Where is the hospital. I've been roaming as much as I can every direction and I've found lots of things. No hospital

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 20750

Overview:
The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again.
The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number.
Your girlfriend’s condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her… After all she forgets everything the next day.
You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That’s all up to you. The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

Updated: 17/2/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Extra: - My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:
I don't find my girlfriends amnesia game anywhere now except here. Daniels K doesn't mention about that game In patreon. Any of you know about why he doesn't mentioned it in patreon

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Do not support Daniel K.
Lots of demos and ideas - lots of ongoing projects.

But he never finishes anything. He just leaves his patreons hanging dry, with barely an update per game, per quater.

To bad tho, lot of potential.
Do not support Daniel K.
Lots of demos and ideas - lots of ongoing projects.

But he never finishes anything. He just leaves his patreons hanging dry, with barely an update per game, per quater.

To bad tho, lot of potential.
Lancaster Boarding House
Dusklight Manor
Nursing Back To Pleasure
Pine Falls 1 & 2

These are completed projects of him, Now he working on Rosewater manor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't find my girlfriends amnesia game anywhere now except here. Daniels K doesn't mention about that game In patreon. Any of you know about why he doesn't mentioned it in patreon
All info was removed because of patreon's rules about rape and incest and any other controversial topics that paypal will not allow payment for.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
All info was removed because of patreon's rules about rape and incest and any other controversial topics that paypal will not allow payment for.
Oh ok, Is this game contain anything like that. I mean Incest or Rape.
I don't usually like to play those kind of games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh ok, Is this game contain anything like that. I mean Incest or Rape.
I don't usually like to play those kind of games.
Like said above yes both can be in the game, incest between the sisters and the GF getting raped.
Both can be avoid if the right steps are taken.
But with in the game it had to be removed from patreon mostly about the rape scenes.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 20750

Overview:
The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again.
The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number.
Your girlfriend’s condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her… After all she forgets everything the next day.
You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That’s all up to you. The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

Developer/Publisher:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Logs:
I Cant save game while dialogues runs. Is there any way to save this game

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Like said above yes both can be in the game, incest between the sisters and the GF getting raped.
Both can be avoid if the right steps are taken.
But with in the game it had to be removed from patreon mostly about the rape scenes.
Oh that's so sad to here GF raped. I only started the game, Is it shown in game. or just dialogues, Is he take revenge for what happened.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 20750

Overview:

Developer/Publisher:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Logs:
In which path NTR is less. Someone says there are many NTR scenes are in this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh that's so sad to here GF raped. I only started the game, Is it shown in game. or just dialogues, Is he take revenge for what happened.
You can block all of that from happening by being a good BF.

In which path NTR is less. Someone says there are many NTR scenes are in this game.
All of it can be blocked as long as you play the good BF path.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes