Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It is unavoidable and can be stopped each and every time the shithead tries it.
There is one scene (the first one) where he tries something but fails but after that you as the MC can stop it every time shithead tries.
Good to know, just the first time is unavoidable then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Good to know, just the first time is unavoidable then.
There is no sex on the first time it gets blocked by the GF waking up.
Either that or the elevator arrives at the floor or something like that.

Its been a very long time ago that I played this game and you can stop all ntr from happening.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
There is no sex on the first time it gets blocked by the GF waking up.
We are talking about the elevator scene right? Where the med staff rubs his dick on her vagina? Kinda feels like sex to me.. You can SKIP this scene, but you can't stop it, as no dialogue changes after the fact, pressing skip button just means putting fingers in your ears and saying ''lalala''.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Fair point I guess, then I don't like the fact that gf being raped in unavaidable. Though she did enjoy it because of the drug, so it is a bit debatable.
It's molesting, not rape. For something to be qualified as rape penetration is required. And it is not debatable, cause mind altered by drugs is not clear mind. For something to be qualified as cheating (or NTR) it is required to be done by clear minded consent. There is definitely no unavoidable NTR in this game.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh man I can't believe I found this! This was one of the first AVGs I ever played and I was totally confused by "NTR" and the relationship between the two girls. I think in the version I played the two girls were "friends", but their relationship didn't make much sense to me. Anyways, I remember liking this game but I only ever got an ending where you drive off with your gf and get into a car accident in the mountains. Something like that, it's been years since I've played it. I always just assumed that was the bad ending.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Oh man I can't believe I found this! This was one of the first AVGs I ever played and I was totally confused by "NTR" and the relationship between the two girls. I think in the version I played the two girls were "friends", but their relationship didn't make much sense to me. Anyways, I remember liking this game but I only ever got an ending where you drive off with your gf and get into a car accident in the mountains. Something like that, it's been years since I've played it. I always just assumed that was the bad ending.
That's actually the good ending.. You should play the DLC DK released after the ending of the game, it continues from the accident, it's pretty short but it's just meant to close the good guy playthrough.. In the DLC you and the GF get separated from each other after the crash and then you need to find your way back to her with the help of her sister.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Fair point I guess, then I don't like the fact that gf being raped in unavaidable. Though she did enjoy it because of the drug, so it is a bit debatable.
I don't know what you played mate but if you reffering to the elevator scene she does not get raped, sexually assaulted sure but not raped because there was no penetration, Also she's pretty much doped up so there was no enjoyment if anything she looked out of it, she had no idea what was going on. Any other rape events involving the gf is 100% avoidable.. I played the good guy playthrough and not once did the GF get raped or had any sexual encounters with anyone other than MC.. And maybe her sister but I won't count that.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when is the dildo scene shown in previews?
I never got it because I went love all the way and kept the sister away for her, as much as I could game wise.

So with that being said you might have to be an ass and let the sister have her way with her and you may lose out on the love stuff or something if going that route.

delta79

Jun 29, 2021
While the reviews are good and the game reads like it would be a good one to play, I am having serious problems trying to download this version. The Mega links freeze my system while decrypting the files, Filesf is empty and Mixdrop flies fail at the 3.7Gb download mark. Can some updated download links be sourced or provided please. I also have the Ren'py version.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
While the reviews are good and the game reads like it would be a good one to play, I am having serious problems trying to download this version. The Mega links freeze my system while decrypting the files, Filesf is empty and Mixdrop flies fail at the 3.7Gb download mark. Can some updated download links be sourced or provided please. I also have the Ren'py version.
Just play the Ren'py version it's this game without the pointless walking around

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes