RPGM - Completed - My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

I kinda liked the story, but do keep in mind this is not really completed since there is no ending, you need to download the dlc to get an ending.
    Ending does feel rushed it does explain some stuff but nothing about the sister really, feels like it just had to be made to give the story some kind of ending, there could have been alot of good and fun stuff when they got back home, but its cut really short into just a couple of lines in dialog.

It starts off pretty bad by showing you a NTR scene even when you have turned off NTR in the settings under items from the very start, i dont belive this was ever ment to be a game with no NTR route or that kind of stuff wouldent happen.

The biggest issue is if you dont do the right choices you will still get NTR scenes like the twins having sex together, whats the point of having the option to turn off NTR and then still get scenes of NTR? dont get it, what makes it even worse is how MC just accepts it, even after telling the sister if she does anything he will trow her out, and she did and MC does nothing, it just makes for a really bad story when stuff like that happens.

MC is just to weird, when the sister claims hes gay he dosent man up and put her in her place but instend just goes along with it for idiotic reasons, and the very next day, he wants to fuck the sister as punishment or to get her off hes back?? even when your doing gentleman route, it dosent make any sense really but atleast he is turned down by the sister which also feels very weird since all she wants is to be with MC.

Its not even MC being clueless but just plain brainless, he keeps saying its good to have the sister around, even though she constantly tries to mess things up to get with MC or her sister, she even drugs MC and still he think its a good thing shes there.....its just a bit to much, it would have made more sense if MC was against having her around but forced to it by hes girlfriend due to them being twins, even though they dont really look a like either wich is also a little bit weird.

I dident find the storie all that bad and there is alot of sex scenes, they might not be the best or the longest but you can still enjoy most of them.
    There is also a few fetishes which is pretty fun, not for me but fun none then less.

There is one part that i really dident like, thats when you play faithfull or gentleman route and a LI is forced on you thats just very worng, it was only a BJ but cheating is still cheating and you cant say no at the costume party, and the reasoning is just idiotic, MC is scared that a girl he never met will yell out rape if shes not allowed to suck him, dosent really make sense that he just accepts it, and the hole scene is truely just pointless and shouldent be there since it just fucks up being faithfull.

I was very close to giving this 2 stars but it is a old game so did cut it some slack based on that, and i did enjoy it enough to finish it.

The girls/LIs looks good and unique so unique that even the twins dont lookalike, funny enough i liked the side LI more then the main ones, favorit was Betty the best looking LI in my eyes.

Animations are a little below average, very short and mostly just one scene untill later in game where some has 2.

Music is average maybe a little above that due to having some effects to set moods in some scenes, and a few nice songs like at the costume party.

The sandbox part works fine and has a nice guide for you when you walk around the map and there is no grind at all.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

StephanieD

I found this game to be interesting, adding a little more
    flavor than the typical clicker game as there are some free roam
    areas in the game. In this game we have an interesting plot
    where the main character's girlfriend suffers an
    automobile accident on a rainy stormy night, she ends
    up losing her memory from the last 2 years thus her relationship
    is forgotten entirely with the main character as her boyfriend.
    Also she loses her memory every 24 hours similar to
    the Romcom 50 First Dates.

We also have an interesting cast of characters from the doctor to
    the creepy anesthesiologist, to the detective that is convinced
    your girlfriends accident was no accident but someone is
    out to take her life. MC also has options for relationships
    with various other women in the game including
    the girlfriends sister.

I found the game fun and exciting.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cxx

very nice game which biggest flaw is that it's made with rpgm so a lot walking around and occasional crashes and need to memorize how to get from place a to b etc.

game has good story and graphics (even on today's standards) but endings aren't on same level as rest of game. while girlfriend keeps her legs crossed main character doesn't need to be blueballed since there are other girls in town.

game has some sillies like girlfriend allows her ex-boyfriend to do anything with her (well if player allows that) while current boyfriend can't do much with her and that ex-boyfriend seems to be always there where she is alone.

if doesn't like love interest cheating main character then better turn NTR off or reject all NTR scenes.

third point is that if wants to play my girlfriend's amnesia then better play renpy version and after completing that play DLC.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

packor

Version: 1.0
    Never played one made in RPGM before(as far as I know). It was unplayable.

[Story]- I only managed to stick with the story long enough to get to the dumpster. It was boring, and the choices resemble the old flash games where there is only dumb options or the obvious option, and then there is periodic self-dialogue that tells me I'm on the right track since I'm being a "gentleman", instead of "myself", like I'm some kind of idiot.

[Gameplay]- No option to go back, and can't save during dialogue. You can only access options while you're on the map. Every choice is click to highlight and then select, so everything must be double tapped, which is terrible to play on a mouse, okay on a keyboard, and best on a controller. You have to navigate on a #$%^ map to the waypoint, which serves no purpose whatsoever; all this useless scenery and interaction just to have a "game". I skipped the "game" and just went into the cheat item(downloaded separately), which pretty much showed me all I needed on this game, and it was not impressive.

[Scenes]- The models are quite good, except when they're not. There are some lighting issues within scenes, but those aren't actually a big problem. Most of these scenes are done at a terrible angle that fail to capture the attractiveness of the models. The voice acting is usually the same gasping which is sometimes inaudible or barely heard without turning down music and up general volume, and it always ends with some trashy female ending moans. Most of the scenes are just one and done, with the option to repeat the loop if you aren't done yet. There's no indication to whether there'll be a follow up or not, so you only have that one @#$% scene to do your thing, and it's a struggle because of issue mentioned above. One just has to find the proper scenes before hand and then load them from the gallery in order, I guess.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Hahn1900

hm, not my thing... it started interesting and than is going down fast.

The amnesia thing is a nice idea, and fresh around here.

But the only thing that Daniels K could do with it is to abuse it...

The Girlfriend get raped, and you cant do anything about it (only oiption is to not watch the scene, but its done anyway) if you want to be the "gentleman" and stay faithful to the girlfriend, you cant, you will still cheat on her and be a jerk.

The MC is complete asshole, always thinking about abusing or cheating, and even if your choice as player is to be "nice" the outcome ist most of the time rather distrubing or near cheating and abusing. there is no feeling good about the actions here...

The Sister of the girlfriend is really a bitch, nothing likeable about her, but instead to show her the limits, the MC let do her what she wants... i got angrier and angireer playing more... and at some point i didnt care anymore.

For the girlfriend, shes sweet at first, but amnesia is no justification for beeing a senseless slut. She just wants sex with everyone, shes beeing told that the MC is her boyfriend for 2 years now, and she just dont care about ihm in any way or about his feelings. Thats just crap. Cant she imagine how hard it must felt for a boyfriend to see that the own girlfriend cant even remember? Ok i admit, Daniels K cant think in this way too... not the first game i played from him, and its always the same, he cant show empathy in his games for each other. The girls never care about the feelings of the MC in Daniels K games. In this one its really a pain in the ass...

For those who are into NTR, cheating, rape and abusing, this game is probably one of the best out there (despite the fact that the sex scenes are one of the worst ever on f95) for normal people with feeling in them, dont play it, dont even start.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

evilkitty97

I love the NTR here, it lives up to it 100%.

GF cheats behind MC's back and he doesnt know of it, but you can see the scene as a 3rd person behind the scenes. Perfect NTR.

All the Devs who cant differentiate other types of NTR from Netorare should learn what Netorare (cheating) really is through this game's method of it.

The gals are amazing, especially the TWIN.
    Makes you fall in love with her even more in each choice whenever you pick or be with her. Much harder to fall for her than the GF.
    To the point that you get a Happy Ending with her, and that makes me really glad.

Although the downsides are the other side girls dont have much content anymore despite saying there might be some next time.
    Also the MC is too hypocritical whenever he is faced with the Twin and her feelings for him. He denies, denies, denies too much.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The reward scenes are rubish loops with no text, no passion, nothing.

The scenes of ntr, the rape, lesbian stuff wher mc is not involved are longer and have text. I just cheked the images, there are tons of scenes you cant see in the non ntr "good guy playthrough"

I guess this one is one of those wuere devs dont really understand the non ntr players, and they put everything in the ntr path. i guess that if you are a norma guy who is not an abusive rapist cant get decent sex scenes in a game. Well fuck this.

The plot is retarded, its a constant conflict from start to end, with no reward and nothing is solved, everything remains almost the same, there are plotholes level telenovela. The biggest waste, i would give the renpy converssion 2 stars cause its easier to play, but the rpgm will have 1 cause there are no zeroes.

The game is NTR, if you disable it and play vanilla you will get shit, and most of the game wont make sense and will not reward your time.

I you play it for the NTR, and being kind of asshole-ish, the game is 100 times more rewarding. NTR scenes are actual scenes, and not loops. Im not agaisnt it, i learned to love it, but objectively speaking, one the routes is rubish, and its because the dev thinks vanilla sex has to be respectful misionary looking at each others eyes sex or something. "Vanilla" sex can also be playful, kinky and rough.
    Also the rape scene for a non rapist person is kind of rough, and i dont think there is enough payoff, really.

If you ar into it, the Renpy converted game can be a 4 star cause its slightly satisfaying.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

JavierGarcía

That's what's good about a broken heart. When you're looking at it all broken and shattered on the floor... You figure out the pieces you need versus the ones you liked. If you're ready to move on, that is...
  9. 2.00 star(s)

comebillybilly

Good:

Decent effort on main characters both with renders and with the writing outlines (will come back to that). Interesting concept with dialog interactions tracking into a karma of sorts.

Bad and Ugly:

Way too much dialog filler. Made even worse by dialog filler being important (what seems like some random remark become negative karma etc.)

RPGM is far from the best engine pick for a visual novel. Why????

Clunky transitions. Spending more time on dialog transitions than the actual content itself. Both with the unnecessary toon map segments and black screen between any two scenes. Including moving from room to room. I stopped playing 20 mins (10+ mins spent in transitions) because of this.

Renders aren't really holding up that well despite the visible effort put into them, feel more like 15+ years old rather than 5
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 135786

I think I would give MGA 3.5 stars, but there's no option for that, so I'll be "generous" and round it up. Also, this game should be judged by its time of release.

First, the bad (from my PoV)...

- The dialogues are redundant most of the time: I've lost count of how many times the characters enter an awknowledge loop... "-Oh, I liked that", "-You sure seemed you did!", "-Yes, I did!", "-I'm glad!", "-You seem glad!", "Oh, I am..."

You get the drill... it's annoying to be treated like you're learning to read, you know.

- The plot is waaaay off. Things like a full police investigation because a car crashes against a sign pole? Come on... And there are many other instances of that alternate dimension all around.

Anyway, yet another sign that the writer doesn't respect our intelligence too much, lol.

But again, this is a game made years ago, when there were a lot less projects going on, and I just think the creator was improvising. Not a terrible thing to do, but it shows.

- The endings...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- The animations are subpar... I know Renpy doesn't allow for much, but how hard it would have been to offset the boobs swinging, so they move on their own, instead of accompanying the whole body...?

Now the good...

- This was one of the first Patreon games giving a decent branching dialogue, even with a visible affection system.

And I know, first-hand, branching dialogues are a bitch. That's why the vast majority of Japanese VNs don't care much about meaningful decisions until the very end.

Yes, it's not spectacularly well done, but the effort is laudable still.

- The renders are not bad at all, for the time.

I remember the creator starting with less detail, then changing the textures and overall quality just because he wanted to improve the thing. And you maybe won't remember the horror of some games of that year, lol.

I must say it's a bit inconsistent, and the expressions could have been better chosen in some instances. Again, it would be average effort in these times, but the sister is actually pretty most of the time.

- NTR even existing...

I know there is lot of controversy with this fetish, but the guy made it (90%) optional.

It's not that I'm a big fan or anything, but I respect creators that do their thing without auto-censor themselves because "what will people think".

And it's nicely done in this game. Maybe not perfectly because of the branching dialogue consistency issues (I think he should have locked you in that path at first, if you choose it), but that guy Adrian it's probably one of the most interesting characters of the game. I mean, he's like five times more believable than the detective, lol.

It feels good hating him.

All in all, I wish the plot and the writing style could be better, but MGA is a memorable game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

kutwkizfwczlaixyzp

Love this game. You can choose which girl you will take, and the "side girls" go really well along the main story without any penalty.

The girls are just perfect and the NTR is awesome, specially the scene by the pool.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rinonog

This is a very good erotic novel. Somethings in the story noe goes like you really wanted, but its good somehow because I had to admit, the game suprise me sometimes. The good this is you can enjoy a good erotic story from a fight for a man (you) betwwen twin sisters. Perfect
  13. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

There were so many things I wanted to like about this game, but ultimately it fell short for me.

Pros.
    Lots of fetishes, models are nice, story is good and lots of content with a variety of options. Again, a lot to like here.

It is clear the developer put a lot of work and thought into the story and the characters. And while amnesia is an over-played trope in general, it was well done here.

I also like that you can choose NTR and are not forced into or stumble into it because of a vague choice.

Cons.
    The sex. For all the work done on the rest of the game, none of the sex scenes really worked well for me and always seemed to let me down. There was no buildup, very little dialogue, and virtually no description. They were just bad.

NTR Choices: If you don't like NTR then you can ignore this section, but if you do, and you are like me, it will leave you lacking. First of all, they basically suffer from the same poor quality as the non-NTR scenes with a few exceptions, but for me, I didn't understand how she got to some of these scenes. On one hand, she will not let her boyfriend touch her until he wins some trust from here, yet she can be easily persuaded into having sex with a stranger. Even when the MC has full hearts, she can still cheat on him. Maybe if she was pissed or disappointed with him.... maybe, but there really was no rhyme or reason to her decisions.

I also don't understand why most developers assume NTR means cuck as well. I wish there was a game where the MC catches the GF/WIFE in the act and is provided with some options, like punishment or kicking them out or something. It's maddening to play the good route, keeping the MC faithful, have her cheat and not give the MC any options. They automatically get cucked.

Anyway, worth a play through if you can put up with the RPGM, but keep your expectations low, and you might find it enjoyable.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

I don't want to spoil anything on accident so I am going to put everything in a spoiler I will try not to reveal to much though but, I am not sure if what I write will be to revealing so only read if you don't mind the spoilers.

15. 3.00 star(s)

guest1492

First off, I don't like NTR so I didn't enable NTR scenes. I'm glad I didn't after reading some other reviews.

There are some issues I have with the plot.
    1. AFAIK, you don't need to be sedated or unconscious for an MRI. There should be no need to call in an anesthesiologist that will NTR your girlfriend.
    2. The reasoning for the criminal case on the girlfriend's accident is illogical. There is absolutely no evidence pointing to it not being an accident or any criminal intent.
    3. The police not being able to find any evidence of Adrian molesting your girlfriend in the elevator is ridiculous. Even though he deleted the video, the data should have been easy to recover given how quickly and recently it was deleted. And how is an anesthesiologist supposed to have access to the server containing all the surveillance video and wipe them from his personal computer?
    4. The reveal for what actually happened during the car accident was anti-climatic as I had already guessed something similar long ago. And the fact that the detective still wanted to charge the "culprit" for it is ridiculous. (However, I don't think the reactions of the girlfriend or culprit are ridiculous.)
    5. I was disappointed that there did not seem to be an ending where we could somehow end up with a three-way relationship with the girlfriend and her sister since events seemed to imply that was possible throughout the game. There were a couple of threesome events, the sisters had been in a sexual relationship before, and the sister herself said she would have been fine sharing the MC.
    6. In an ending with the girlfriend's sister, the MC seems to engineer the death (or at least violent beating) of Adrian while he is in prison. I'm not sure if it's because I had NTR scenes disabled, but that was totally out of the blue. No idea how that guy ended up in prison.

The renders were fine. I like that the game is complete. It might be ridiculous to point it out in a porn game, but it's disconcerting how you can just have sex with random strangers and how abruptly some sexual situations present themselves.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

longjohngold

So first note is ... I didn't play this version the RPGM one (as I found it so annoying to navigate I couldn't get more than a day or so in) ... there's a Renpy port ... hopefully this doesn't break the rules of mentioning other games (as it's the same game) but my review here will be about the content not the mechanics.

I saw super interested in the theme... a girlfriend with amnesia so she doesn't know you and you can have some kinda forced eencounters but she'll forget about it the next day and her nicer sister who's more than willing to fuck you both ...

However, the writing is really offputting ... I'm not sure how to describe it but the language is really unnatural and immersion breaking... then there's all the side characters that just seem to throw themselves at you for no reason or with little prompting... also the smut is a bit awkward, sometimes there's not enough renders from them talking to getting down to it, so you're suddenly thrown into this close up animation of a butt rocking back and forth showing them having sex and it's really not arousing or entertaining...

So yeah, I didn't really enjoy it but there's a reasonable length to it and different outcomes and a nice theme ... just bad dialogue and poor smut.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Ataly

+ choices
    + nice amount of content

- poor renders. Ok, the skin is fine, but that's easy to achieve. The point is... facial expressions are very confusing... Girl is having something close to angry face, and then she says "haha" .__.
    Besides of that facial expressions here, reminds me of a doll. Can't really dip in to the game with that

- S T U P I D I T Y
    Lets imagine something - You're a girl, can't really remember a thing, and then a guy is coming to your house, saying that he's your lover. What do you say?

a) what the fuck man, get out of my house or i'll call the cops
    b) ok, ok, so let's say i believe what you're saying and i know you - prove it.

OR

c) - ok, and did we have sex?
    - of course
    - did i like it?
    - of course
    - ok , so lets fuck then (งツ)ว

Well, in this game you'll see the last answer XDDD

4/10
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MajorDeity

Honestly I didn't think I would appreciate this game, despite initially feeling the overview of the plot looked intriguing I was not a fan of NTR and I am not a huge fan of RPGM either, so I avoided it for some time.. but I finally broke down and tried it and the game turned me around (not on RPGM over Ren'py but..).

It had a decently griping story, better than most anyways, with characters and reactions that actually pulled me in and made me think. The game actually has an option to disable NTR which I appreciated but after playing about half way through it.. I found that it felt more "hollow" and I swallowed my distaste for it and switched it on and started again. Now I still hate NTR mind you and I don't bother with it in any other games but it actually improved the context and impact of this one. The renders and animations were well done . Also wan't to call out the author's choice of soundtrack.. never before have I bothered to decrypt the audio files just so I could run em through a music identifier so I could look up the tracks that were used and put em in playlists.

I'll concede that the ending was wrapped too quickly, many more endings possible, it had so much more potential even factoring in the DLC, but as is, I would call it a great game, worthy of the hours of my life I lot to playing it, that I wish the author were still working on.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

wokandroll42

Jesus christ this was a slog to get through. Its just so fucking boring lmao. Choices dont make sense everything cralws at a snails pace the characters are bleh the mc is bleh just a boring experience all around.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

BKing

Simply one of the great games here. The characters were very easy to connect to, I felt so bad ignoring the twin in my first playthrough. It also featured quite realistic and very sexy bodies, so the action was always good too. Although the detective was my favorite character by far :p Excellent game, one of the best adult gaming experiences I've had.