RPGM - Completed - My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K]

1. 3.00 star(s)

leyre

Decent game, not bad under any circumstance, but to me, it wasted a HUGE oportunity with the sister, since she's the only one the GF trust and she wants BF for herself, she could have easily manipulated her sister through videos about her cheating on his BF in secret, heck, when you go to the hospital to get the sign, instead of the BF going, sister could have done it, she finds the video and she agree to help that dude into corrupting her sister :/
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Vasilji

Man i don't know. Actually loved this game but meh.

Pros
    +GF really beautiful. Pretty face, great body, she sometimes so innocent, sometime so wild.
    +All women characters so beautiful.
    +Fetish
    +Renders good.
    +Story decent.

Cons
    - GF can sleep everyone except us.( If you will good boy. You can fuck her end of day.) I love NTR genre games. But not this time. ( You can avoid NTR. But i don't undersand, if will turn off NTR content, NTR still here and we can't see or never happening)
    MC= I can kiss you?
    GF= No!! I am not ready.
    MC= Ok i will wait for you :'/
    GF= Ty.
    Adrian(Stalker)= (Sneak in house on the middle of night) Hi i am your old boyfriend.(Lie) I will fuck you.
    GF= Ok fuck me hard.
    Tomorrow...
    MC= I can hold your hands?
    GF= Noo i am not ready...
    MC= Ok i will wait for you.
    Adrian= ( Mask on him face) Hi you are look like so lonely. I will fuck you hard.
    GF= I am so wet. Come and fuck me in public bathroom....
    Come on....
    -End of game for Gentleman Route. OMG that was frustrating.

The two stars are purely for the models, rendering, animations and a handful of scenarios that were presented .
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Broarmy2107

Bad renders, nothing is rewarding, writing is pretty lame. a complete waste of my time. If you re here for the sex scenes you will end up disappointed, here for the story? pretty lame aswell not much in depth and there is also no real transition from story wise in to a scene. very very disappointed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Elkfood

This is gold. My favorite game of all time. I liked his previous work Zoe's adventure and Stranded, but MGA is really a step up. Great characters. Good NTR if you're into that. It's mostly optional though. MGA is Daniels best work so far.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KKona

This is one of the first "higher quality" games I played back when it was in its' first version a while ago. At the time, it was my favorite title but as others have released, it's not quite that high anymore. However, this is still high quality in a lot of areas though unfortunately for me, its' weakest aspect is in its' writing. In some areas it's great but in others, it just makes no real sense. The writing for the most part is passable however, and it's still worth playing for sure.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

thunderwt99

awesome , better then incest games. too much incest games around. some game with other matter is nice. game choice , decision making is nice, but not happy with the ending. he should get all the girls. can make it happens but you are force to leave with one girl that's frustrating. overall 5/5 game. tnx for the game
  7. 4.00 star(s)

monak

[completed]

1-why this rate...?
    >>great story [except the NTR part]
    >>great animations and sex scenes
    >>realistic story
    >>many decisions to make
    2-so what is bad about this game ??
    >>the NTR [but it's avoidable]
    >>the sex scenes focus on act more than facial expression
    3-is there any other fetishes i may not like ??
    >>yes if you don't like rape
    >>if you don't like groping [your girl going to be groped] 1 scene only
    4-how long is the game ??
    >>long enough to get you attached to the characters
    >>i don't know how much exactly but it's more than 10 hrs
    5-is the RPGM going to ruin the experience for me ??
    >>not it's not ...iam not a fan of RPGM but here in this game it's okay
    >>no large maps or walking aimless or boring minigames
    6-is the game contain enough animation ??
    >>yes nearly every scene is animated and there are more than you think
    7-is the game focus only on the sex ??
    >>no,the game focus on the story mixed with greet sex scenes
    8-any other fetishes i may like ??
    >>you can cheat on your wife with her sister [cheating]

at the end i want to say that this game is one of my best and deserve a try from you
  8. 4.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

Nice RPGM

Usually I'm not a fan of RPGM game. But this one did not bother me because the RPG mechanism is not abusive, there are very few waste of time running around the map, and managing x y z stats.

Chara design :
    I really like the chara design. The models are quite unique. Some people won't like, but in my point of view, it is less generic and more realistic than what we usually see on most other games. (special mention to the blond twin sister)

Story-BackGround :
    The story and setting is pretty interesting, at least at the beginning. It allows some good possible scenarios, but after few days, it gets less and less interesting. The outcome of the story is a bit obvious, and the ending a bit quick and abrupt, whatever the road you take.

Animations :
    The sex scene and renders are pretty good, not the greatest, but still a good job.

Gameplay :
    It's a RPGM, soooo....
    But it was not too bothersome...few useless running

To sum up, a good game, with cute characters, a good starting idea. Could have been a great game but it lacks a bit of empathy, humor, and story deepth to reach 5 stars rating.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

sunaboz

The art and animations are superb, the plot is decent, at least to a point (later it becomes ridiculous, e.g. "boyfriend" has to act like a gentleman to have sex with his girlfriend while to everyone else she acts like a slut and the Adrian character is so far-fetched it's mind boggling). In general I recommend this game but it doesn't have much of replay value. You can see most of the animations in one playthrough anyway and the endings are really, really bad.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Papow

Good graphic for some charactor but some charactor look really strange . Good story line but the game is really slow and have really big file. However This still is a good game to try, you will not regret it.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

ItsEricBoi

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kevne

Definitely one of the best RPGMs out there. The story is very much realistic from start to end, it creates personal feelings for the characters . The choices in this game actually matters to the outcome of whatever path of your choice, both long and short term.

Amazing renders and animations!
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Londo_Mollari

Once one of my favorite games ... but truth be told, it isn't anymore.

Ok, first, what is or was good.

I like the setting of the story. None of the usual bullshit "you are a guy, surrounded by chicks, do whatever necessary to get them into your bed". That was in early stages.
    Imo that WAS the biggest selling point of the game .. until later.

I also like the used models. Nice change and some real beauties are chosen.

And the variety of story elements each day was another good part coming with story.

I even like NTR content. More variety and more interesting. And except the short scene shown on a computer monitor that shows the GF getting sexually molested, all NTR scenes are optional.
    Dev even built in several options to avoid NTR stuff! No hints are given that scenes ever happened when player choose to avoid them.

But then, there are a lot of downsides.

Technical issues (sometimes the game crashes without warning, bugs with loading animations).

The story goes down the swanny the more the game went on ...

The mc is fucking around the clock each day with every female in sight. And it has (nearly) no consequences to the story. Complete bullshit.

The characters don't react reasonable but implausible. Bad things happens, but it has no impact to later scenes. And I can't understand GFs reaction on last day, what's the major cause for the endings.

Generally, the story seems to be rushed in later days. Scenes were included that don't go well with the flow of the story. Missing links exists.
    Early hints of a terrible incident were given, resolved as insignificant events. The whole story gets trivial.

And of course, the terrible endings. Imo the best ending script is the jerk one. Not because I prefer to see a NTR ending, but it is bit of creative and plausible.
    The other endings are ... boring and offer more unanswered questions.

The game had a great potential to be awesome (what it shows in early stages, maybe first half if it).
    But the creator lacks a lot of skill (or motivation) to make a great or even magnificent game out of his remarkable story idea.

So, not another "Dreaming of Dana" here, too bad.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Eunoian

The models, renders and animations in this game are quite well done, but I'm either disappointed or conflicted about everything else.

RPGMaker makes some features hard to digest, like saving, skipping, constant clicking and transition loading. I found some areas to be slightly buggy, and the game crashed unexpectedly on me multiple times. Also, there was a random person standing in my living room the last couple days.

The forced NTR bothered me. You can avoid some of the scenes, but they occur in the background anyway. This is just a personal taste point though.

The writing let me down quite a lot, more and more so as the game went on. Many of the characters are underdevloped, or down right annoying/unbelievable, and the linear nature feels forced under a guise of options (although I understand there are like 7 endings? not sure). Sadly, the 'big reveal' can be figured out in the first couple days, and not only is it not satisfying, but none of the strange happenings (that feel as if they should be foreshadowing or symbolic) are never explored or explained. I almost wish the game ended with the MC being dead, in a coma, or under some kind of influence. Worst possible ending, in my opinion (however, I only witnessed two as I couldn't be bothered to load previous saves and check the others).

There is potential though, I am just not sure it is taken advantage of at all. The 'love' system with the MC's girlfriend is a good start, and the overally amnesia concept is intriguing. However, both of these ideas are misused.

In the end, I got so frustrated, I grew to really dislike the game. The two stars are purely for the models, rendering, animations and a handful of scenarios that were presented. Otherwise, it's mostly a bore.

And no twin threesome? It's not worth the time or replay value, so I guess I will never find out. Super.. uh.. anti-climactic.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Yurei

One of the best rpgm game. Good story, tempted to stay a faithful boyfriend or to lose ourself in the temptation of using the weakness of amnesia. The game is very erotic. And the game is different from the other with only the subject.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

A nice, polished game with an idea for yourself.

Appearances are confusing, because starting the game I had mixed feelings - everything seemed too simple and trivial. However, during the next several dozen minutes I noticed how much the game is developed and how much effort was put in to make everything make sense. The scenes and graphical side of this game is at a high level - you do not have much to imagine, we get everything clearly enough and we only have to enjoy the eyes. The story is interesting, divided into several parts that refer to the main plot and side elements, such as relationships with individual characters.

What needs to be mentioned is a huge number of choices that have quite a characteristic effect on the gameplay itself. The number of situations in which I was loading the next game states to try a different path - was huge. Therefore, I can safely say that it is a game for more than one transition and we will experience many new things. And this is very rare with the games of this format, so great applause for the author. The characters are written in such a way that you are able to quickly work out your opinion about them and empathize with the fate of the main character, as if you were yourself.

You just have to play it, it's a very good erotic game.

My favorite character from the game: sister, the main character girl
    - sometimes a bit too perverted, but in fact her behavior and manner of speaking are a kind of driving force for new, interesting situations. Her character adds flavor to the whole game, adding specific choices.
    Gameplay time: ~ 7-8 hours (however, due to the number of choices in the game itself, we can almost double this time)

My rating: 5.0 / 5.0
  17. 5.00 star(s)

kimoo

this is my opinion
    -the story is perfect and make the game better
    -the gameplay not bad although this game based on RPGM
    -the animation wooooow i really liked it very much
    -the choices you can choose which route you like
    -you can play the game without NTR (i did it )
    5 elements forced me to give the game 5 satrs
  18. 5.00 star(s)

marhen

Amazing graphics, great story and interesting characters. Multiple paths of history and different endings. I guess that I had never played this type of game so many times (to explore all possibilities), enjoying new solutions every time. I really recommend.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

BobTheWankerDK

Somewhat liniar gameplay, not that difficult, but with an interesting story and a lot of choices to make.

Some of the story made me angry as fuck, but that's cool too :D

Somewhat glitchy - it sometimes just stops working so make sure to save your game a lot.

You can't set it to fullscreen, which is annoying!

And the player menu is just weird with the RPG interface, but that's just details.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kevin Ash

I enjoyed the story, the characters and the NTR.The animation was well done too. Loved how every decision you made really did have some kind of consequence that you’d have to deal with later on. I enjoyed the multi choice ending. This was the first game from this site that I completed and it left me trying to find other games to fill that NTR void. Hahahahaha