RPGM - Completed - My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ComicBookGuy

The best adult game I have played so far, that being said I have only played around 30 of them. Other than being made with RPGM and having those top down walking mechanics, it's a near perfect adult game.

One of the most realistic and good looking renders combined with probably the best erotic game story telling that has ever been written.

This game caters to many different fetishes and gives a very, non-immersion ruining way to avoid any fetish you are not into.

Here are some Pros and Cons.

Pros:
    - Very good overall storytelling
    - Above decent animations, basically well done loops
    - Most realistic renders I have seen, in a good way
    - Music score is well done, every song hits the atmosphere of the scene

Cons:
    - RPGM, there is a lot of waste of time
    - It's very buggy and can lose you tens of minutes of game time.
    - The main character is as dumb as a brick which makes the dialogues weak time to time.

The pros outweigh cons really hard in this game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Balub

Don't let the bland title of this game fool you, this story is truly a gem!
    Not only are the optics stunning, the amount of choices and interactions you have are deep-layered with carefully crafted dialogues, allowing you to sink right into this story!
    It's also one of the few games that doesn't force you in a general gameplay direction, you yourself choose how you approach this scenario!

In case you're bothered about NTR: There's an option to keep it to the absolute minimum that is necessary to tell a small part of the story.

I can only recommend you try this game out, there's also monthly updates with lots of additional content!

Edit: I sadly have to give this game 4 stars instead of 5 now since I really think the latest updates lack in quality compared to the earlier ones. Still, this game is definitely one you should at least check out.

Edit2: I'm sad that I have to downgrade this to 2 stars now, while the first few days were really promising the rest of the game simply didn't deliver: Plot holes, boring characters, one bland sex scene after the other one.
    It's really sad to see how this game went down the drain as it looked really promising at the start :(
  3. B
    5.00 star(s)

bsc123456789

very good game Also Tier 4 will be changed to bring back scene requests (starting next month). Which brings me to my next point of business, NTR. I won't focus on NTR too much but it can be requested by Patrons, all the scenes leading to it will be marked as (NTR) in the choices. For example you have a choice to go to the park or to the pool and they will appear like this :

- "Go to the park (NTR)"

- "Go to the pool"

so by choosing to go to the poll you will avoid the NTR scene and it never happens, the same will be for other genres and fetishes. The choice will be all yours. you are greet.