AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
I got one last question.. Anyone know a good android port of the game? The one I downloaded works but I can't save shit or go to the menu, If I do go to the menu there's no return option to go back to the game.. And even when I save a file it doesn't show continue when I reload the game, it just shows start new game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do u mean by "block all but 1) that and why's it important to play on renpy?
if you don't start ntr you don't see ntr beyond 1st time that asshole called adrian molests gf which can't be avoided (besides closing eyes and rapidly clicking) and renpy is much more stable than rpgm (when i played this i had occasional crashes so if you play this version then save often) and like said saves also time since doesn't need to walk everywhere, same content on both.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got one last question.. Anyone know a good android port of the game? The one I downloaded works but I can't save shit or go to the menu, If I do go to the menu there's no return option to go back to the game.. And even when I save a file it doesn't show continue when I reload the game, it just shows start new game
that port was made for "ancient" android version and as you can see doesn't work properly on newer androids, as said before check renpy thread if there is android port which works., if not go make a request for it here https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/ and give link to renpy version not this

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
if you don't start ntr you don't see ntr beyond 1st time that asshole called adrian molests gf which can't be avoided (besides closing eyes and rapidly clicking) and renpy is much more stable than rpgm (when i played this i had occasional crashes so if you play this version then save often) and like said saves also time since doesn't need to walk everywhere, same content on both.
So I played the game, stayed clear on the gentleman path turning every girl down and shit, the game played smoothly I guess but now something weird happened.. I got to the part where it shows two months later then u and the gf go on a trip.. Then there's a scene where u crash in the snow, the gf crawls out of the car, she looks lost af then suddenly the game took me back to the main Menu. I don't know what's going on and why it's doing that after that scene but do u perhaps know what's wrong?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I played the game, stayed clear on the gentleman path turning every girl down and shit, the game played smoothly I guess but now something weird happened.. I got to the part where it shows two months later then u and the gf go on a trip.. Then there's a scene where u crash in the snow, the gf crawls out of the car, she looks lost af then suddenly the game took me back to the main Menu. I don't know what's going on and why it's doing that after that scene but do u perhaps know what's wrong?
Yes. It's end of game. You need to play DLC to continue from there. You can find link in main post on this thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing wrong, you just need to dl and play dlc to see what happened afterwards. small warning that mc can fuck gf's sister on it but it doesn't matter since it's just short extension to main game.

we don't know what dev originally planned and won't know.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is it possible to avoid NTR if you fool around with gf's sister, or do I have to be completely faithful turning down all temptation?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to avoid NTR if you fool around with gf's sister, or do I have to be completely faithful turning down all temptation?
afaik (remember) no besides when she confronts mc 1st time, mc can fool around with other girls but not with gf's sister or ntr path opens.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
afaik (remember) no besides when she confronts mc 1st time, mc can fool around with other girls but not with gf's sister or ntr path opens.
Good to know! At least now I know I can fool around with other side girls, just not the sister.

Kingdom721

Jun 6, 2021
Android ports:
Unless you give the android apps "Storrage" permissions, savegames will be lost when you close the applications.
  1. On your device, open the main Settings app .
  2. Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
  3. Tap the app you want to update.
  4. Tap Permissions.
  5. Turn "Storage" permissions on.
Absolute legend, thank you

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Is this game depressing for whatever reason?
That depends on the choices u make.. I only played one walk through and that was to be faithful to the girlfriend so my experience wasn't depressing, it was more of a love story with a little challenge with her sister always trying to hop on ur dick but if u keep turning her down and stay faithful to ur gf you won't have any problems.. However if u take the bad guy route things can become dark and ur gf will get raped by other dudes(the construction guy and her rapist ex boyfriend) seeing that u won't be there to protect her.. I mean even u can drug and rape her and other girls in the game if u choose the dark path but I advice if u not into rape or Ntr content like me, rather stay faithful to the gf at all times, be on the good guy path and don't fuck around with other girls

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So the harem part have serious consequences and repercussions? Or is that (harem) even possible to have good end?
As per the rules for tags there is no harem in this game, yes you can have sex with several women but the rules say they must all know of each other for the tag to be good.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
nothing wrong, you just need to dl and play dlc to see what happened afterwards. small warning that mc can fuck gf's sister on it but it doesn't matter since it's just short extension to main game.

we don't know what dev originally planned and won't know.
I did this yeah, I played the DLC but sadly much like all of Daniel KS other games.. The ending had no meaning compared to the rest of the game.. I hope nursing back to pleasure does not suffer the s
So the harem part have serious consequences and repercussions? Or is that (harem) even possible to have good end?
I haven't played the "harem" but alot of people who did play it says that it's possible to avoid all the rape and Ntr shit with ur girlfriend even on the harem path.. All u have to do is avoid the sister, don't fuck with her cause she's the NTR trigger.. I played it safe by not messing around with any other girls but the gf tho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no harem on any path, it's always single girl ending no matter with whom mc ends up, amnesiac gf will know only mc's and amnesiac gf's sister relationship cause mc fucks her in front of amn gf before they leave her.

even on dlc it's 1 girl only (it doesn't say if mc, gf and her sister live in 3some).

Reactions: a1fox3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should remove misleading harem tag, then.
well there is harem sorta since mc fucks all girls in town multiple times but can't end up with more than 1 girl.

you can try reporting op that wrong tag since no harem but it's been that way for years so luck with it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes