• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
It'll be sad to see MGA finish. I really like this game. Still, with every game Daniels get better. It'll be interesting to see what he comes up with next. Too bad Patreon is cracking down on the more lewd content. Daniels has a wicked mind, but now he's gonna be more careful.

il60

Jun 30, 2017
Hello :)

i stop to play to v0.6 :( then my computor stop working

please can someone update me some file ? the best will be save 0.5/0.6 but i take all !!!!

thank you very much !

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Good news!
So as you know I planned to make video animations (200 images worth each) for all the endings in the final version... Now you can imagine that these take a very long time to render. A normal version consisted of at most 400 images... The final version has 5 animation movies, you do the math. But the good news is that the final version will be available tomorrow, tying all the loose ends! No more spoilers!

ETA 1 day!

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Although, I must admit that I'm more excited to see how next game will looks like than how this will end. He said earlier it could happen at the same day, but no words about new game in this post. Maybe it will not after all.

xsoul123

Jul 14, 2017
Guys could i get your save files for 0.9, hopefully the jerk route and the gentleman route. Thanks in advance

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I'd say I'm most interested in the NTR ending as well. Not even because I'm a huge NTR fan or anything, just because, for better or worse, it seems like he always puts the most effort and work and creativity into the NTR scenes.

Nnii

Sep 17, 2017
out!

Finally, the last version of MGA is available to Tier 3 Patrons! You can find it in Patron only posts so grab it while it's hot! This version concludes the game and shows different endings, depending on what you choose. There are video animations, 5 of them and enough content to put everything to rest. While there were updates with more content, add the 5 videos and I think this version does a pretty damn good job! Since there is no neutral ending you need to have more than 1 hearts to access the gentleman ending and less than 1 to access the jerk ending.
To access the NTR ending make sure you have the NTR option turned on and do the jerk route.

It was a great experience working on it, hearing your thoughts and making this possible, we all did! This was really the most captivating game that I worked on so far, I found myself thinking and imagining different story paths, which one fits the best and how to make them all happen and I think that we can agree that there are a lot of story branches, all of them awesome! I had such a great time working on it and bouncing ideas of off you, making them even better! Now it's time to look forward and bring something even better, take all the good parts of MGA, improve them and get them in this new game. If you think MGA was good... Wait until you see this one!

I know that the majority of you wanted the game to go on but it was never intended to keep on going for ever. However... There are some good news. While my main focus will be the new game that I'm currently working on there are going to be occasional DLC type of downloads for MGA, standalone versions, separate from the main game. They will keep telling the story and adding gameplay to the gentleman ending (that you can see now in the completed version). All I can say is that they will come around once every 2 months, depending on the time I have to work on them. You will still be able to make decisions and change the course of the game, it's not only going to be a story. But that's enough of that for now.

Enjoy the game and thank you for your support! I can't stress this enough, without you MGA wouldn't exist! I hope you will enjoy the next game at least as much as you did MGA... ETA 5 days!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes