• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
So he said there are 5 video animations in this update. To this point the only video has been the Betty ending which leads me to believe he's only putting videos for endings. He said gentleman and jerk get endings, plus you have to figure there's a sister ending that's separate and similar to the running away with Betty ending, and I assume the NTR ending is different from the jerk ending which puts us at 4 endings and animations. So unless an ending has two animations does that mean there's a 5th ending in this I'm not thinking about? Can't wait for someone to upload this been dying to see how this ends!

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This dev really does his job and finish what he starts. This is his fourth or fifth complete game?

Even though I didn't enjoy the previous games and thought this one was disappointing in regards to the NTR route, I can't deny the dev is professional and does a nice job.

I would support his new game because of the NTR, but I really think he should improve the writing of the sex scenes. Only doing animations and no text during them is a terrible let down. If he improved this aspect I'd gladly support him.

Reactions: Elkfood

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He said he'll try. When he introduced new game he said that he's aware that sex scene writing is something he must do much better. So, at least he's aware of the problem.

Reactions: thedude

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Having worked tirelessly throughout yesterday evening and most of this day, I've finally managed to finish the mod. And days ahead of schedule to boot!
That's right, the mod is now complete.
I'm looking forward to your next/last mod update.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I'm looking forward to your next/last mod update.
I'm hoping to have it out about 2-3 days max after it gets uploaded here. ;)
Barring bugs, improvements, requests, etc. it should be the last update and provide the complete gallery.
Now all that's left is for a certain someone to come and bless us with his gift.
No, you dirty, dirty boy. The other gift. :D

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes