Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He did for the end of stranded with benefits I don't know if he did it for Zoe's Temptation, he may choose to do it again or just move on to the next project.
He's going on new project. Demo could be available at same tinme as final version of this game.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
He's going on new project. Demo could be available at same tinme as final version of this game.
I am aware he is going onto a new project, what we were discussing the fact if he is going to have a pay for an ending on Amnesia or not as any extra ending will need to be rendered, as he did with Stranded or he just moves on to the new project.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
is there any anal scene? i know you can put a finger in your gf sister ass but never find out how do fuck in the ass

someone know?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
is there any anal scene? i know you can put a finger in your gf sister ass but never find out how do fuck in the ass

someone know?
Yes there are 3 I know of one with Baby the girl whose dog you find, There is one with the GF and sister on the gay? lesbians day, I think it is the jerk ending and there is a foursome with the GF, Adrian and 2 guys that is the NTR ending on the last update. There could be more but those are the only ones I remember.

Nem Zukooh

Nov 18, 2017
game's awesome, although i didn't played it, spoiler looks good and the quality seems a little unwell
7.5/10 would recommend

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
game's awesome, although i didn't played it, spoiler looks good and the quality seems a little unwell
7.5/10 would recommend
I played it and rated it in my Top 5 (of over 100 tested games) ... yeah, maybe it's a good one :D

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
ok i only have see that from the jerk end with the 3 guys
but thank you i will look for the other :)

did someone know when the next update will come?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes