xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Except with NTR switched off Adrian doesn't appear at the party. I know for a fact that Adrian doesn't go to prison. I also highly doubt there is going to be a sequel, one of the main reasons for this is that the dev got his hands tied by patreon and couldn't add the content he wanted his way, therefore he got bored and decided to move on. He is creating a VN game by the looks of it set in a school. He doesn't tend to make the same type of game, like ICreations who made purely incest based games. He does try to differ them.
I did another playthrew being a complete gentelman and not sleeping with any1 other than the gf, staying with her at all times possible and inviting her everyware i go.
No NTR, i even anoided speaking to the girl at libruary.
But Adrian does still appear at the party, hes the guy wearing black and has the silver mask, the girlfriend refers to him as liais or something when asked 'who that guy was'.

He didnt the chance to get with the girlfriend tho because I didn't choose NTR but he is there even if its briefly.

To me personally I was hoping the NTR contend just Adrians atleast opened the door for him to screw up, and in the end maybe the girlfriend after regaining all her memories would put the peaces together.

I was hoping for a scene were the girlfriend realizes whats happened and sets a trap for Adrian with the detectives help.

Reactions: Elkfood

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I did another playthrew being a complete gentelman and not sleeping with any1 other than the gf, staying with her at all times possible and inviting her everyware i go.
No NTR, i even anoided speaking to the girl at libruary.
But Adrian does still appear at the party, hes the guy wearing black and has the silver mask, the girlfriend refers to him as liais or something when asked 'who that guy was'.

He didnt the chance to get with the girlfriend tho because I didn't choose NTR but he is there even if its briefly.

To me personally I was hoping the NTR contend just Adrians atleast opened the door for him to screw up, and in the end maybe the girlfriend after regaining all her memories would put the peaces together.

I was hoping for a scene were the girlfriend realizes whats happened and sets a trap for Adrian with the detectives help.
For Adrian to not appear at the party you need to have NTR switched OFF not to avoid it, though Iam not aware if it has been patched or not

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Edit 18/11/2017: Attaching the 'old styled' walkthrough with the dialogue choices and effects up to date with the newest version v0.7.

Can also be found at my .

Enjoy!
Will this ever get updated?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So when you go to the party, no matter how gentlemanly you act, Adrian is always there. Your GF always disappears into The Red Room for "undisclosed" reasons. Adrian is also noticeably absent.

I feel like the NTR filter doesn't remove anything, it just makes it happen "off-camera."

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Having worked tirelessly throughout yesterday evening and most of this day, I've finally managed to finish the mod. And days ahead of schedule to boot!
That's right, the mod is now complete.
Not just the next gallery (GF & Sis kitchen & outside scenes) but also the final room behind door 3 (Boyfriend cheating & voyeur events).

This means this mod now has *full* functionality for everything regarding MGA 0.9a, from the rename & relationship hearts & picture unlocks to ALL existing sex scenes in the game. The only scenes still to be done are the ones that will be added with the final version of MGA.

-----------------
|Changelog 0.96A|
-----------------
- added the complete GF&Sis outside gallery
- added the complete Boyfriend Cheats & voyeur gallery
- added the option to view events leading up to a sex scene to some sex scenes that started in mid-action (e.g. the Day 6 Jerk ending can now optionally show you the lead-up, and the NTR public pool scene now also gives you the option to first view the events prior to the changing room sex scene.
- in the GF & Sis bathroom gallery, the two unsorted events have now been assigned to the correct day
(Thanks go out to SolarEclipsed, who told me on which day they occured)
- a few minor fixes to some scenes

Final words: Everything should be working, but as always, and especially because I've done so much in so little time, there's a chance for a bug cropping up somewhere or something not being perfectly handled. Please do tell me when you come across any issues so I can fix them. If you have any suggestions, feel free to suggest them.
you are awesome dude, this game is huge with so many scenes, and to have only 20 save slots with so many possibilities is unmanageable

with this you can completely ignore making multiple saves and just focus on the game

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So when you go to the party, no matter how gentlemanly you act, Adrian is always there. Your GF always disappears into The Red Room for "undisclosed" reasons. Adrian is also noticeably absent.

I feel like the NTR filter doesn't remove anything, it just makes it happen "off-camera."
The NTR setting is simplistic If you do not switch on NTR in the options Adrian doesn't appear at the party, if you have NTR switched on he does appear at the party but you then have the choice to stop the ntr scene by being nice to GF or allow the NTR to happen. If the NTr is not seen it doesn't happen. If the NTR is switched off you automatically choose the none ntr route

Jarlax

Jun 20, 2017
Do we know what all the endings are? I'm just about finished with my first playthrough(I think, it's hard to tell when the walkthrough only goes to day 7) and I'm really hoping for a MC x GF x GF's sis 3 person relationship ending.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
gf ending is not out now the final comes next i hear but not rly sure
you can end with becky that what i do and with gf to the point when she find out that here sister is all fould

the other ending i need to watch too i hear there should be many more

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Yawn...As soon as I realized that my character again had to take a backseat and be something he is not.. "Gay"?,...delete. It's really getting played out having a character made to look like a fool, idiot, gay...etc. Just so gets laid... It's like beating a dead horse. So deleted.

Reactions: Toweke

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
The NTR setting is simplistic If you do not switch on NTR in the options Adrian doesn't appear at the party, if you have NTR switched on he does appear at the party but you then have the choice to stop the ntr scene by being nice to GF or allow the NTR to happen. If the NTr is not seen it doesn't happen. If the NTR is switched off you automatically choose the none ntr route
Is he not the guy in the blue military outfit she's dancing with?

Kuznetsov

Jul 2, 2017
...by request | did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.9a Skunked (1.7GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

You da man.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
So apart from the Betty ending, what conclusion can we expect exactly?
- gentleman with gf?
- sister becomes gf, gf is alone?
- three ways with gf and sis?
- typical ntr ending with MC being alone (kills himself?) and gf pregnant with Darth Adrian and his mindtrick powers?
- turbowhore gf sleeping around but still with MC?

Reactions: JoJoPool
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes