• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
How about putting it IN the saves folder ????
It is in the saves folder, but it wont show up when i go in the game. In that saves folder there is this file called persistent labelled file and the save i downloaded labelled SAVE File

hahohehu

May 9, 2018
Hi I'm stuck. Have 1 heart with the room-mate cannot seem to proceed(or to increase hearts. did movie and complimented her 3 times a day) even though I've already drugged her and had sex with her at night. Also stuck with bringing Anna home since showing Babara the photos nothing has happened. Looks like a common bug in this game..

Reactions: cib64

May 16, 2018
After you take a picture of Barbara and Anna making love, and you showed Barbara the photo, Barbara promises that she will come to Anna, go to the library in the afternoon, you'll hear noises and you will not see Anna, come in and you'll see Anna and Barbara in an oral report.
Right now Barbara promises she will go to Anna, and then no scene were triggered. Seeing Anna in library for the entire afternoon for the past 3 days. Perhaps it's a bug?

Reactions: opparive

Jansen

May 8, 2017
After deleting the folder having old saves in the C:/Username/AppData/Roaming/Renpy i can progress with other characters but i am still stuck on Anna and Dean as i get this shitty bug in two places now: When enter into library or talk to dean about Anna coming home.

Can't Seem to get this shitting bug out of the way? Also tried the console command tell_anna_dean_home.on = True but that also dosent seem to work.

Can someone help please. Appreciated.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I take a photo of Anna and Barbara in Barbara's pool using a drone.
That photo blackmail Barbara.
What a next?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After deleting the folder having old saves in the C:/Username/AppData/Roaming/Renpy i can progress with other characters but i am still stuck on Anna and Dean as i get this shitty bug in two places now: When enter into library or talk to dean about Anna coming home.

Can't Seem to get this shitting bug out of the way? Also tried the console command tell_anna_dean_home.on = True but that also dosent seem to work.

Can someone help please. Appreciated.
I send a save file previously, couple of paiges back !!!! It`s about morning BEFORE Anna comes back, so blackmail Barbara, and she sends Anna home and then tell that to the Dean !!! And btw, my game is bug free !!

Reactions: BobTheWankerDK

Torrinon

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys - why is it that even though I deleted my previous saves from the save file, the game keeps retaining them?

Thanks!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys - why is it that even though I deleted my previous saves from the save file, the game keeps retaining them?

Thanks!
You have to delete the saves from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MyCuteRoommate too.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Thanks!
You didn`t deleted them all, read this thread to learnd, where they are in your C: station

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
i am stuck somehow
completed all 4 photo shoots with Emily.
shown photo t Barbara.
done with sex and sleeping pills.
but i m not able to increase hearts for roommate.
and no fight scene at Emily's apartment.
can anyone please help?
or are there any console cheats to increase them?

May 14, 2018
I send a save file previously, couple of paiges back !!!! It`s about morning BEFORE Anna comes back, so blackmail Barbara, and she sends Anna home and then tell that to the Dean !!! And btw, my game is bug free !!
I think maybe cheating in the game might lead people away from some of the things you would go through else.
I tried your savefile and I'm pretty sure, that because I'm not initimate enough with my cousin I can't get a lot of the steps you've done in your game.

I don't have any of the massage functions, the books about it, I can't do anything with her and even though I compliment her all the time, she won't give me a 2. heart.

I think I will try the game yet another time from scratch, without cheating this time :)

Thanx for the help mate and your patience with us XD

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes