Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't have any of the massage functions, the books about it, I can't do anything with her and even though I compliment her all the time, she won't give me a 2. heart.
She hates constant complimenting, you ruin your chances with her if you do. Aren't you watching what expression she makes? She even tells you that she hates that.

Reactions: BobTheWankerDK
May 14, 2018
She hates constant complimenting, you ruin your chances with her if you do. Aren't you watching what expression she makes? She even tells you that she hates that.
I've never focused on her expression no, but yeah, sometimes I get over the top with her.
But after weeks of repeating the same, nothing happens.
Even if I don't nag here.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But after weeks of repeating the same, nothing happens.
Thats not how things work in this game, you are probably missing events that trigger progression with her AND if you ruined your chances with compliments its never gonna happen either.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I send a save file previously, couple of paiges back !!!! It`s about morning BEFORE Anna comes back, so blackmail Barbara, and she sends Anna home and then tell that to the Dean !!! And btw, my game is bug free !!

Okay so let me tell you what i just Did:

I delete old saves in C: Drive. also delete the current save files that our in my game folder. Then started a new game with now save folders.

After starting a new game. I placed your save file in the game/save folder and continue to play the game but when i go to Dean to tell here About Anna, wolla!! the same shitty bug again.

So I/we will reallt appreciate if you could share the save file i.e. after telling the dean about anna or a save file with spider in the inventory. Thanks in advance.

May 14, 2018
Thats not how things work in this game, you are probably missing events that trigger progression with her AND if you ruined your chances with compliments its never gonna happen either.
Yeah, I guess it is really important in this game, to do tasks in a specific order or else you might burn some bridges :D
Which is cool, but at the same time frustrating as hell :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I guess it is really important in this game, to do tasks in a specific order or else you might burn some bridges :D
Which is cool, but at the same time frustrating as hell :D
I don't like it one bit myself, i don't like such fragile quest setup that breaks so easily, but thats the way it is in this game indeed.
oh i taught the game have saves that keep the progression on but seems like it doesnt that way then. i'll play from the beginning :)
I keeps the progression but keeps the darn bugs the version had as well! And there was a change in the code so even you had restart only due to bugs previously, with 7.0 you have to restart due to in-game changes.

Mosswood2k8

May 11, 2018
This is the message i get

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zaryadka.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call _cous_talk (2, 1)
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    ܮ���4�}��mnW��A�)�+nO�[^M4Li�R�*��ĝ�� Y��H�)H��Vq$w�!�3�p$�$H�{Ao�T ��\\��dve������"��H~�<�2b���d�(

TheKnock

May 16, 2018
This is the message i get

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zaryadka.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call _cous_talk (2, 1)
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    ܮ���4�}��mnW��A�)�+nO�[^M4Li�R�*��ĝ�� Y��H�)H��Vq$w�!�3�p$�$H�{Ao�T ��\\��dve������"��H~�<�2b���d�(
it's becuse a bug, u should restart from ur last save :( and save ur game sometimes in case the game crushes.

May 16, 2018
I take a photo of Anna and Barbara in Barbara's pool using a drone.
That photo blackmail Barbara.
What a next?
need to blackmail her mum's , the director of your cousin's company
by completing the photoshoot with the secretary and hack Dick's computer using a rat....
just start with the photoshoot in your cousin's office and you should be fine

Robinhoodie

May 9, 2018
get the last book from the secretary in the cousin's
I couldn't have any talk with the secretary after the photoshoot except the mc talking about her boobs. Walkthrough told me to visit the office at 7pm/19:00, but at 7 it just says nobody is here at this time.
you needa go during the night to the dealer. Ask him about rat then you realize that you cannot catch rat with your hand. Next day in store ratcather will be available. Cheers!
I know I have to visit Jamal at night, but for some reason the dialogue with him will not go any further than just Jamal telling me that he can get anything for me. I tried clicking almost any interactable objects at almost every time possible. Can anyone upload a save which is progressed until the situation where you have to buy the ratcatcher or have bought the ratcatcher and is only left to continue? Will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Ambipul2
3.30 star(s) 172 Votes