• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I can not find anything for delete...!! Pls show me clearly..
Your screenshot is very small, even when clicking the + thing.. but looks like your in your Administrator folder? That's not the correct way to find the AppData folder, for Windows anyways, look at the path above.
C: drive, then "Users" then "What ever you called your PC" then AppData, Roaming, then RenPy and inside you find all the hidden save/game info folders for every RenPy game you have played, including My_cute_roommate.

Route for RenPy in AppData.jpg

Since I'm danish and also don't want to show what I call my own PC, the screenshot is edited, with translation to "Users" and the X is what you call your own PC.

Reactions: wonahn

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
haha. By the way, I don't know how to get anna and barbara in the library. She said she is on the way
After you take a picture of Barbara and Anna making love, and you showed Barbara the photo, Barbara promises that she will come to Anna, go to the library in the afternoon, you'll hear noises and you will not see Anna, come in and you'll see Anna and Barbara in an oral report.

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
Your screenshot is very small, even when clicking the + thing.. but looks like your in your Administrator folder? That's not the correct way to find the AppData folder, for Windows anyways, look at the path above.
C: drive, then "Users" then "What ever you called your PC" then AppData, Roaming, then RenPy and inside you find all the hidden save/game info folders for every RenPy game you have played, including My_cute_roommate.

View attachment 100559

Since I'm danish and also don't want to show what I call my own PC, the screenshot is edited, with translation to "Users" and the X is what you call your own PC.
Thank you so much.. Now I will try to find out again.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the incest patch doesn't work. My cousin is still referred as my roommate.
So, if she is one of the 9 girls to fuck, whats the point ??? Imo it`s quite a same "who" she is, there is so little" incest" content !!

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
When you saw Barb's picture in the director's office and realize she is Barb's mom you can talk again with Barb once more, her brother will be opening the door. Do the Red Dossier quest, which i assume you did and get the Dick&Director image, and you suppose to be able to knock in where Barb's brother once again opens the door but keeps sending you away. You suppose to get the quest to blackmail HIM at first, which you can do by spying on the Director's bedroom once again late at night (for me it was 1:00am but can vary i guess), catch a new scene between boy and mom, that will change the kid's mind and you can talk to Barb finally who sends Anna packing.
Awesome. I'll give that a try. Thanks!!

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So, if she is one of the 9 girls to fuck, whats the point ??? Imo it`s quite a same "who" she is, there is so little" incest" content !!
It was because we’re related was the reason why we couldn’t hookup and had to go through a lot for her to change her mind.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It was because we’re related was the reason why we couldn’t hookup and had to go through a lot for her to change her mind.
So, "Cousin", "Old old family friend Roommate", I don`t see much of the different !! Some countries, Cousin aint the same as your Mom or Sister, it`s not incest at those countries (where you draw the line??). And as I said, she is ONLY 1 of 9.

ecchikunn

Nov 19, 2017
My sex scenes always have a anime girl shadow with a text "movie", it dont let me watch nude or sex scenes, pls help

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes