T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
How do you guys even get to a point of making Anna come home?
I'm always stuck only talking to Barbara showing her the pictures.

You have to get pics of barbra's mom (the director) fucking Dickinson in her bedroom at night. Then show her pics first you'll show her the original pic then she'll slam the door in your face, ring bell again you'll show her the pic with her mom, she'll then kick Anna out and she'll be back in the library.

No matter how much I grind nothing new is happening.
This is a common bug with loads of these games.

Maybe I should stick to completed games instead of these bug infested "in development" games XD

TheKnock

May 16, 2018
If you masturbate in bathroom and don't clean up after then she loses affection(or if you peep and get caught).Had the same problem. I just complemented her before she left for her job and when she is doing her morning exercises and avoided masturbating at home.Slowly but surely I got 2 hearts that way
did u say that complement when in the kitchen ?? Or just morning exercise and before the work ???

Feb 7, 2018
How can I catch rats? I don't see the ratcatcher at the store, neither can I proceed with extra photoshoot with the secretary.
you needa go during the night to the dealer. Ask him about rat then you realize that you cannot catch rat with your hand. Next day in store ratcather will be available. Cheers!

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
here is my save file.
can anyone tell me why i am not progressing?
this is from the latest version?
done 4 photo shoots
taken picture of barbara ane librarian taked to her
given satin night dress to roommate and fucked her.
given bj to nurse.
have all four movies.
still no progress with roommate (watching movie or photo shoot) and 1st fight scene at Emily's house hasent came yet.

VikYolo

Nov 12, 2017
The costumes after the cat suit don't seem to be appearing in the shop for me. Is this a bug or am i missing something.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hey, guys
Can someone take a look in this file and tell me more about these Errors, plz?
I'm Curious about this, so i tried to mess around with the code to fix it but i don't have the skills. :cryingface:

Also, this "call jerkgood from _call_jerkgood" poped sometimes during my old playthrough. I was able to keep ignoring it till the Anna's return conversation with the dean, which lead me to get stuck in a looping conversation on that scene.

This log is from my new playthrough, just after the navigation tutorial in the living room.
And i cleared the game and renpy save folder before start.

Edit: I canged the "call jerkgood from _call_jerkgood" to "call _jerkgood" because well...why not?
It seems this jerkgood error disappeared, but idk if this will cause any problems in the future. :coldsweat:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, I keep getting an error at the Dean after getting Anna home, and it's stuck in a error loop now.

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
Ok, i solved the problem ... At least for me... I've delete again all save and also the game, and I started it again and i have not installed any incest patches o mod... And it worked for me... No bug... Despite some missing images in the gallery...

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes