manamoli

Apr 22, 2018
If you have problems with dean like me change college.rpyc with a previous versions college.rpyc and it worked for me! then i changed it back to be sure ofcourse :) dean still bugs when I visit but library girl is back at least..
Edit: I used the one from 0.6.1

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I had lot's of issues with this fixed version as well, until I made a clean re-install and started all over without Incest Patch. Have to say I don't know if the patch causes problems or not, but just to be on the safe side I didn't use it.

Now to explain how I understand the problems to occur:

It's related to the old saves, even if you delete the game and install the new version and start a fresh game, you still have a hidden save folder which links to the game, messing everything up.
This hidden save folder is located on another part of your hard disk. If using windows it's in your AppData.
How to locate it, for Windows 10 at least:

C:\Users\"YourComputerName"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Inside this hidden RenPy folder you will find save game folders for all your RenPy games, locate the one(s) for:
My_cute_roommate & My_cute_cousin (if having played the game before the change)
Delete these folders before or after you delete the game folder.

Now everything related to the game should be cleaned from your computer.

Install the newest game version.
Start a new game and now the game has created the RenPy save folder inside your AppData once again.
Everything should be fine and you can enjoy the new Game Version without any bugs.

If you follow the story as it's mend, read the game hints as they appear, only use the Walk Through if truly stuck (which you shouldn't following the in game hints) you will be able to reach all contents and get all Achievement Pictures, except for one which I should have gotten but somehow it didn't appear in the Pictures. Was the one for First Photo shoot of Roommate/Cousin.

Also want to inform on the Trainers Boob picture:
To get this you have to have read the second massage book, Intimate Massage.
Ask to massage the Trainer again, do NOT use the special massage Oil, Massage her back, shoulders, back and click where your finger is pointing at her back. Do not try to massage her ass or legs.
She should at this point turn around exposing her breasts and you have option to massage front part. To get the picture go for the breasts, she will get mad, but that's how to get the picture.
Make a back up save before asking to massage her, just to be sure to be able to backtrack if something goes wrong or my instructions wasn't 100% accurate. (I did this a few days ago so the exact massage point order may be slightly different.)

As stated above, I manage to get all scenes without any bugs. I did use the in game cheats without getting bugs. Took a lot of hours to play it all again.

Advice to get the First shower picture as soon as you get the screw driver, before the Roommate has Hearts.
Advice not to masturbate at any time in the shower as this will create broken heart for Roommate, regardless if cleaning up the cum or not (might be a game bug not yet fixed, but not a game breaking one.)
Use the cheats to increase Potency, or increase it by all the other in game events, such as the Nurse blow job etc.
I did masturbate in the shower one time, at the game beginning, to get the conversation question from the Roommate on what the noise was in the bathroom, you know at the first kitchen conversation.
This did create one broken heart, so in my game end I had two hearts, where I might have ended with 3.. I don't know if 3 is a possible ending score with her, but was curious that another girl had 3 so suspected the 1 shower masturbation could be the reason for only 2 in the end.

Last advice: Make a lot of saves, before any new event, just to be sure to be able to backtrack if you played anything in a "wrong way or order".

That's my rambling for this time, hope it helps those who still has issues/problems with this game, cheers :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
whats the password for dick's laptop ?
Advice: use the search function before asking such questions, or scroll back and read the forum to see if others asked/answered.. it saves frustration for those who have answered the same questions over and over, also save forum space.

Now to answer this question, which also is answered in the Walk Through, which is linked on OP:

Dicks computer password is the most secure of all: 1234

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So, if the incest patch is the issue, which it seems to be. Could anyone who isnt using the icnest patch rar a file together with the original files and upload it somewhere. It'd help instead of reinstalling.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
So, I keep getting an error at the Dean after getting Anna home, and it's stuck in a error loop now.

I had the same bug. Is your cheat console enabled? If so, go shift+o and then ..
tell_dean_anna_home.on = True
tell_dean_anna_home.get = True

Haven't played it for a week, so make a backup save and try that - then go to deans office. Not sure if this will fix it for you, but worked for me.

KonV

Jul 16, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "doctor.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "/data/data/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/data/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/doctor.rpy", line 2, in <module>
  File "/data/data/com.my_cute_roommate072ex/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 284, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So, if the incest patch is the issue, which it seems to be. Could anyone who isnt using the icnest patch rar a file together with the original files and upload it somewhere. It'd help instead of reinstalling.
If your post here is based on my larger post above, then I have to say again that I do not know if the Incest patch is related to the game issues, but I did experience that old saves within the AppData was a cause for new version issues still being present, at least for me.

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
Did you delete saves from folder c:\users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate? If you didn’t delete these saves the game hold all errors from previous playing with all bugs.
I can not find anything for delete...!! Pls show me clearly..

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
If your post here is based on my larger post above, then I have to say again that I do not know if the Incest patch is related to the game issues, but I did experience that old saves within the AppData was a cause for new version issues still being present, at least for me.
Was more in general, I deleted old saves and i still got the dean error. Also tried the console command someone said to try earlier, which didnt fix it.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes