sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I'm getting an error when I go back to Dean just after the new task " find deans weakness" begins. Ignore leads to beginning of the conversation. Any help?

julianes30

Jan 16, 2018
how I
I finished the game guys, if u have any questions contact to me ;) ;)
take back ana to library? I already take photo with the drone but that's it. I already speak with the girl and she close the door and don't care I have the photos. now what I must to do?

julianes30

Jan 16, 2018
how to
need to blackmail her mum's , the director of your cousin's company
by completing the photoshoot with the secretary and hack Dick's computer using a rat....
just start with the photoshoot in your cousin's office and you should be fine
find the cousing office? I didn't unblock this place

Azgore Astrea

Aug 24, 2017
can someone post or link me a save from where the previous version (v0.6) ended (all scenes excluding the new scenes from v0.7)? Thanks in advance :D

May 14, 2018
Finally fixed the errors in my game now too.
I think I've reached where I can go in the game now and now I am just waiting for an update with more tasks :p

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hello, I can not bring Anna home?
I did not open office location, I do not know how to do, an idea?
I need help, thanks

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
Can't get this save to work...
not very good with knowing how to do it. Can anyone help me with what to do with it please

TheKnock

May 16, 2018
how I

take back ana to library? I already take photo with the drone but that's it. I already speak with the girl and she close the door and don't care I have the photos. now what I must to do?
Firstly u should photoshoot with emily and while watcing Tv at 21.00 ur cousin will offer a photoshoot accept it (( you need at least one heart ur cousin to ask u for photoshoot )) then do another photoshoot at 22.00 then the following day talk with cousin and she'll mark her her office you need to go there and meet with the director who is Barbara's mother( don't forget to look photos on her desk )

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes