• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
Not working for me. Controls do not nothing, just moving the camera and the game crashes after 2 mins playing
Did you install the prerequisites? Go to "\MoonlitBrothel_v0.02\Windows\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" and run "UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe" and see if that helps you play the game.
When it crashes does it crash the whole computer or is it just the game?
And does it give you a crash log that you could share?

fe5v56vt6jcr7y

May 3, 2020
dev, please, can you make it playable on win7? It crashes without even starting the game with this error: "procedure entry point CreateFile2 not found in library DLL KERNEL32.DLL". Please, it always happens with games that not optimized for win 7... Like with Amnesia rebirth and etc

None of existed updates for win 7 cannot defeat that error, i tried almost every possible guides on web

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
dev, please, can you make it playable on win7? It crashes without even starting the game with this error: "procedure entry point CreateFile2 not found in library DLL KERNEL32.DLL". Please, it always happens with games that not optimized for win 7... Like with Amnesia rebirth and etc

None of existed updates for win 7 cannot defeat that error, i tried almost every possible guides on web
I don't have a win 7 machine... I'm not sure how to fix this. Searching online it seems that the consensus is that UE5.1 does not run on anything below win 10.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020

You are better off stealing Win 10. Win 7 support ended years ago and Win 10 just got it's last update (22H2)

Reactions: fe5v56vt6jcr7y

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
On Windows 7, it doesn't work. Windows 10 is definitely needed. it looks like the Unreal Engine 5 engine, which requires the Windows 10 name, at least.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
On Windows 7, it doesn't work. Windows 10 is definitely needed. it looks like the Unreal Engine 5 engine, which requires the Windows 10 name, at least.
my dude windows 7 stopped being supported by Microsoft in 2020, you can't expect anything new to run on it
high time to upgrade passed good 8 years ago

arrogant_gentleman

Jun 24, 2021
Just want to say that this is really, REALLY, promising, there is no real gameplay loop as of now but the gameplay it has can be a great base for smth to work upon. In a strange way, I would even argue its a better foundation than games like WildLife.

Reactions: MoonlitBrothel

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
Just want to say that this is really, REALLY, promising, there is no real gameplay loop as of now but the gameplay it has can be a great base for smth to work upon. In a strange way, I would even argue its a better foundation than games like WildLife.
Thank you man, I have big plans for this game and I agree that this is a good base for a great game!

Reactions: xunhuang

Helghast09

May 9, 2022
I enjoyed it so far, it was very smooth for me and i like the concept although i have some questions.

Since you play as a werewolf, they usually can shapeshift back as a human during the day. Is there any plans to play as the human half during the day? Would there be extra gameplay and H scenes as a human or this is purely playing as werewolf only and the setting be during the night?

How does a brothel come to mind when its just a cave? Will there be another location for it? Who would the Brothel be for, other humans or monsters?

Lastly, is the werewolf gameplay will be simply point and click or there will eventually other ways of combat that may results in different H scenes?

I honestly wish you luck and anticipate future updates!

opsh123

Apr 29, 2023
Love your game. Hope that some day, I'll have enough experience helping you with this project. Currently I'm just a SE fresher :> Keep it up.

• Red Heart

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
reading all this stuff makes me wanna try this one out, especially if this evolved into a collector/brothel/breeding genre somewhat reminiscent of magus lab. you got my eyes on you sir.

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
I enjoyed it so far, it was very smooth for me and i like the concept although i have some questions.

Since you play as a werewolf, they usually can shapeshift back as a human during the day. Is there any plans to play as the human half during the day? Would there be extra gameplay and H scenes as a human or this is purely playing as werewolf only and the setting be during the night?

How does a brothel come to mind when its just a cave? Will there be another location for it? Who would the Brothel be for, other humans or monsters?

Lastly, is the werewolf gameplay will be simply point and click or there will eventually other ways of combat that may results in different H scenes?

I honestly wish you luck and anticipate future updates!
My original idea is that what you do in this game is only one part of the full game, the majority of the game will be a brothel sim, but in full moons, you go out and capture slaves.
The cave was supposed to be upgraded into a dungeon and you would receive human and anthro clients.
The reason I'm making it point and click is so that you can play with one hand :p
Thank you for your support!

Nov 18, 2017
Game is kinda buggy at times (1 captive was stuck on my shoulder but wasn't registered as being carried, therefor I had a floating female model on a shoulder. But game's got great promise, animations need animation control with multiple "stages" all ending with a climax. Add controls or tutorial/quests in to the game to tell you what you can do/should do and maybe make the combat more lined up (Werewolf tends to run around the target while attacking instead of stopping at the target and hit it). But otherwise I really like the foundation that I see here, definitely looking forward to future updates (and funnily enough this game got more "game" in it than most that appeared years ago)

Scelerosus

May 29, 2017
My RTX 3050 is melting in this game and the amount of videomemory it consumes:unsure:
Strange, but still looking for more content

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
My RTX 3050 is melting in this game and the amount of videomemory it consumes:unsure:
Strange, but still looking for more content
That is very strange... My 4 years old 1080 runs it at 2k and very high, do you have the frame rate unlocked?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes