3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

VroX

Dec 17, 2017
Looks good from the screenshots, ill check it out later today, this got potential

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
It happens randomly when you try to pick them up at any location. They turn visible again if you interact with them.
That's not what I was expecting... If you have the time could you send a clip of it happening? It's fine if you can't since when refactoring I'm going to be able to catch a lot of the problems and fix them.

vailed

Jan 17, 2023
other then the crashing problem i had at first that was due to none cap fps after capping works fine a lil bit buggy with the werewolf getting stuck in the mountains but overall the fact this is your first game preview very impressed

nitrohyena87

Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 2583063

Overview:
Welcome to "Moonlit Brothel," a thrilling game where you play as a powerful werewolf on a mission to invade a peaceful village and capture the villagers!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: MoonlitBrothel
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - -

View attachment 2583058 how do you move in the game all I can do is move the camera what's the controls any help would be amazing thanks​

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Rape and anthro on human is also no go. They out right banned rape and out right banned anthro on human because to them that is just bestiality with two legs.
My only concern is the stolen IP, it seems the werewolf model from another game. The rest should not cause a ban.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
My only concern is the stolen IP, it seems the werewolf model from another game. The rest should not cause a ban.
My first guess would be store bought asset.

MoonlitBrothel
- When the camera is set to follow the wolf, the camera decouples again if the mouse courser hits any scrolling border of the screen.
- While carrying a girl over your shoulder, their legs can get a bit too excited and ragdoll into crazy proportions/positions.
- It is not clear when the wolf is in attack mode. Clicking on a girl often leads to just walking behind her.
- Needs direction markers for town and the cave. (And when more locations are added, a minimap?)
- Options for ass fucking the girls please :D
- Werewolf vision? some optional visual effect that makes the night not so dark and highlights the girls/food/lightsources? Could be part of some upgrade tree for the werewolf.
- An option for right-click select or left-click select would be nice.

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
My first guess would be store bought asset.

MoonlitBrothel
- When the camera is set to follow the wolf, the camera decouples again if the mouse courser hits any scrolling border of the screen.
- While carrying a girl over your shoulder, their legs can get a bit too excited and ragdoll into crazy proportions/positions.
- It is not clear when the wolf is in attack mode. Clicking on a girl often leads to just walking behind her.
- Needs direction markers for town and the cave. (And when more locations are added, a minimap?)
- Options for ass fucking the girls please :D
- Werewolf vision? some optional visual effect that makes the night not so dark and highlights the girls/food/lightsources? Could be part of some upgrade tree for the werewolf.
- An option for right-click select or left-click select would be nice.
The camera can be refocused on the werewolf with F and the edge scrolling can be turned off in the options. A lot of people are having trouble with the cam so I definitely need to make a tutorial.
The anal is definitely coming and I will also add the option to switch the mouse buttons.
The werewolf vision could, besides showing "prey", also show the cave location.
Thank you for the ideas! I'm refactoring the game and going to see how to implement them.

first cage for me is broken character is stuck
Other people also noticed this, for some reason the cages work fine in the editor builds but completely broke when packaging the game. I'm going to see what is causing that and fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: adem2024

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
I've been crushing a few bugs, just to make the game more intuitive and stable. But for some reason, I can't enable new morphs on the packaged game, old morphs like the "vagina open" work fine but the new morphs don't work like the "throat bulge".
In the editor, it works perfectly but in packaged it's gone.

Packaging the game is causing weird bugs, some I've cleaned up like being able to place into the cage when you shouldn't.
Others I'm still not sure what could be causing them like the invisibility problem. But for now, I'm just going to tidy this version a bit, release it and continue the refactoring.

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
The legs going crazy has something to do with the frame rate, I raised my settings to the max and the legs went wacky. I'm using Unreal's physics so I'm assuming there's a "easy" fix for this.

Reactions: MoreNow and MZZ

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoonlitBrothel-0.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dani666

May 8, 2020
Not working for me. Controls do not nothing, just moving the camera and the game crashes after 2 mins playing

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes