3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Welcome to "Moonlit Brothel," a thrilling game where you play as a powerful werewolf on a mission to invade a peaceful village and capture the villagers!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-05-02
Developer: MoonlitBrothel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
This is the very first release of my game, I wanted to make a 3d game with interesting gameplay but you could play it with just one hand!
I'm currently working on refactoring the game to create a strong base to build on. Right now there's no "brothel sim" gameplay, what you can do is invade a village and capture the residents, but in the future, I want to have the brothel working sort of like The Magus Lab, in the sense that you just get slaves, break them and bread them. I also want to have straight, lesbian, gay and trans content as optional.
If you play the game, please give me your opinion!

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
"in the sense that you just get slaves, break them and bread them". So that means you planned the pregnancy in the future, correct?
Yah, I want to have pregnancy and have it be part of the gameplay eg: a pregnant servant can't service clients, or is at least limited on what they can do.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"in the sense that you just get slaves, break them and bread them". So that means you planned the pregnancy in the future, correct?
Yah, I want to have pregnancy and have it be part of the gameplay eg: a pregnant servant can't service clients, or is at least limited on what they can do.
Over His Head S.gif

Mmmmm... Breaded Slaves.
Care to share your recipe?

lfep

Jan 4, 2020
Cool idea. Hope to see it develop more. Already have a lot of issues with models disappearing and can't interact with the 1st capture after getting a 2nd in the cave. But like the concept and models are good.

Reactions: NJ

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
Cool idea. Hope to see it develop more. Already have a lot of issues with models disappearing and can't interact with the 1st capture after getting a 2nd in the cave. But like the concept and models are good.
Are the models disappearing inside the houses? There's a script that handles hiding and showing the chars when the building floors are hidden. but the chars should show after leaving the floor, do they stay invisible?
Now the captures I don't really get it why putting someone new in the cave would do that...

Reactions: NJ
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes