• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Love the initial concept, not sure how you're gonna work a brothel sim into this. I did run into a bug, where sometimes the camera would exit the cave, but the werewolf wouldn't, resulting in a soft lock.
Had that happen to me too, it could be the wolf is still in the cave.
You have to fly back in with the camera and make sure the wolf exits first.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
The game is nice....but as far as gameplay is concerned there is still a lot....I find the village....I can't find the cave anymore...I find the cave....I can't find the village anymore!(put directional arrows....)

SATAN 666

May 23, 2020
This is the very first release of my game, I wanted to make a 3d game with interesting gameplay but you could play it with just one hand!
I'm currently working on refactoring the game to create a strong base to build on. Right now there's no "brothel sim" gameplay, what you can do is invade a village and capture the residents, but in the future, I want to have the brothel working sort of like The Magus Lab, in the sense that you just get slaves, break them and bread them. I also want to have straight, lesbian, gay and trans content as optional.
If you play the game, please give me your opinion!
U need to change somethings like 1. boob size, 2. the positions and the most important thing 3."THE COMBAT STYLE" try to make it a game worth to play not like the most stupid games with some pics without voices and without movements that is so boooooring and make it like people won't play any game but this one and one more thing try to make it 4."OPEN WORLD GAME" I know it would take a lot of time don't worry take your time, your efforts will not be in vain as long as you take your time to create an amazing content.
Great job by the way. Salute.

Reactions: MoonlitBrothel

SATAN 666

May 23, 2020
AFTER BREADING HE BECOMES A HUMAN AGAIN LIKE HE WON'T BECOME HUMAN UNLESS HE BREAD SOMEONE.
MAKE SOME IDEAS... MAN.

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
Thank you to everyone that played my game! And thank you for your constructive criticism and ideas!
A lot of the criticism I agree with and that's why I'm refactoring the game while it's still small so that I can have a strong base to build on! I'm also going to drop the model that I currently have and use the Daz Genesis 8 model so that it looks better and I have more freedom to morph the character's tit size.

First, let's take care of the simple stuff, I've placed tickets to remove the femdom tag and the bestiality tag. Thank you to everyone that mentioned it, if you didn't they would have stayed there.

Secondly, I will definitely create a discord, I didn't think people would be interested in it but I'm glad that I'm wrong.

Now for the problems that you encountered with the game itself.

Cool idea. Hope to see it develop more. Already have a lot of issues with models disappearing and can't interact with the 1st capture after getting a 2nd in the cave. But like the concept and models are good.
As I mentioned in a post before I have an idea of what might be causing the models to disappear, but the capture I'm still unsure. I'm going to test and see if I can make it happen on my machine.

settings have frame limits uncapped by default. I suggest capping it to whatever your norm is to avoid 100% gpu usage
:BootyTime:
By default, I set the frames to be uncaped since it worked better on my machine but that was the wrong move and I'm going to start capping it. Thank you!

Love the initial concept, not sure how you're gonna work a brothel sim into this. I did run into a bug, where sometimes the camera would exit the cave, but the werewolf wouldn't, resulting in a soft lock.
Like the concept, the camera control follows your werewolf when you right click, but once the werewolf turns a corner the camera no longer follows, so you have to manually follow with wasd, it works but its extremely frustrating, would be great if wasd controlled the werewolf and not the camera, that's my only criticism, the rest is very promising and look forward to seeing more
Ok so first, the camera is free to move around because the werewolf is not going to be the only character that you control, I did this because I want to capture slaves, turn them into servants and then control them kinda like The Magus Lab, tell them to move to a room and wait for a client or go do a menial task like chop wood to build more rooms.
So I added the ability to focus back on the werewolf and start following with F.
I see that a lot of people are having difficulty with the controls, so my next release will have a tutorial but for now, I'm going to put the controls on the OP.

I tried it, and it is quite good. But the future "brothel" part looks kinda strange and out of place to me.
From what I saw, I think a sandbox style is more fitting here. Something like this:

Premise: you play as a werewolf in the woods, live in a cave and there's a town/village nearby with random generated humans.
For sandbox you go first with mechanics and then implement elements that satisfy them.

1. You have hunger need meter. To satisfy it, you need to get food. So you need to hunt (so there are wild animals to hunt) or to steal (so there are food stalls or something in the village. More risky, more reward) or to eat humans.
No food = game over/drain hp then game over/...

2. You have sex need meter. To satisfy it you need to have sex. Options again.
a) Breeding wild animals (already here 1.) gives only as portion of the meter never fills to full.
b) Humans from the village (already here from 1.) Different human types (farmer/guard/...) have different difficulty to defeat them.
The lower the sex meter, the bigger are debuffs on your character, the weaker he becomes. So at 0 meter you can't defeat guards and must first stick to farmers/animals to rise it.

3. Settlements have danger meter. Defines how much residents are aware of the werewolf nearby. Start at 0 (unaware).
As the meter increases, there will be more guards, patrols, villagers won't go far from houses and such. So it is harder to capture them.
The meter increases depending of your actions. Someone sees you and escape: 20/100; Someone abducted: 5/100, and so on.
To reduce the level, residents must believe the werewolf is dead or left the area.
Options:
a) Kill another werewolf and drop its corpse near the village. So there must be other werewolves nearby. One will appear randomly, hunt/breed some animals and leave the area.
b) don't know

4. Now to play around those 3 meters, you add other elements.
a) Capture humans to have them in your cave for free sex (easy raise sex need) anytime.
aa) But you need to feed them there, so back to 2. where you need to get food.
b) Capture animals to breed them for a little sex need raise and as a food reserve.
c) To hold captured ones, you need to create/steal cages. So cages in the village or make from sticks or something.

Something like this. You create the core mechanics -> they define the basic playing loop -> you add more elements to it.
Thank you for your detailed message! I'm definitely going to be doing a lot that you say especially point 3. The brothel is going to be the main loop but the village invasion is going to be a lot more fun with these ideas. However, I'm not going to add the need for sex to the werewolf but will definitely add it to the slaves!

I expected a lot of crashing but this game actually runs pretty smooth. Some Bugs I encountered chars getting invisible sometimes and the cage in the middle gets bugged. When I place a bitch in there you can't get her out again.
Too bad this doesn't have COOMING and knotting animations yet. Also BJ animations need some work.

View attachment 2583739 View attachment 2583740
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have morphs for the throat bulging but don't know why they are not active, I just need to turn them back on.
The invisibility problem do they go invisible on the stairs? And do they stay invisible?
The one where you can't remove the char I can't seem to be able to recreate... But I still have a small idea of what needs to be changed so it works better.

Well lets go over some stuff;
- if you have a sfx/voice/Ui soundslider, please let it play some sound when changed
- if you use some uncommon/creative choice with the controls, it will be adviced to give a short explanation at the start

- would like to test more of the game but my wolf is not even able to leave the cave, but my camera can
gave it a bit more tries, by all ,love please reconsider you controls

- the town is rather easy to miss
- the actors are not facing each other while fighting and are punching air until someone falls over
- if outside of the cave; letting the wolf enter only teleports him but not the camera
- clicking "grab" on a downed girl from a distance and then clicking to move changes the position of the girl
Thank you for the game design tips! And for the bugs that you mentioned, I'm going to be refactoring the game and a lot of them will be squashed! Especially the AI stuff.

Feb 11, 2018
This is the very first release of my game, I wanted to make a 3d game with interesting gameplay but you could play it with just one hand!
I'm currently working on refactoring the game to create a strong base to build on. Right now there's no "brothel sim" gameplay, what you can do is invade a village and capture the residents, but in the future, I want to have the brothel working sort of like The Magus Lab, in the sense that you just get slaves, break them and bread them. I also want to have straight, lesbian, gay and trans content as optional.
If you play the game, please give me your opinion!
It would be great if there is anthro victim,both male and female, not just human

Tremolos

Jan 6, 2023
I enjoy the potential this game has. The gameplay cycle is okay in concept - having to carefully calculate yout motions to lure out warriors one by one where you can ambush them and not get swarmed yourself. However, the journey from lair to village and back is just too much of a chore. I had to spend a full minute going from one point to another, and that's in the world where there is literally nothing else to do! Also, I found it a bit weird that every new defeated villager only has a single animation available until the very end. You would think all the previous unlocked anims would be possible to play out, too.

Also, I found a bug: it is possible to place a woman in a cage that's already occupied. That, in turn, leads to a whole lot of glitches as the previous occupant seems to be present physically but is nonexistant functionally.

dolska

Mar 27, 2021
Very Good Concept, Unique Control, Stable Optimization, Graphics are OK
I'm looking forward to the future of this game
If this game has an option like POV feature, Cum(in/outside) and Anal option
I'll join Patreon(BTW it looks deactivated atm)

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes