3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Hey thank you for the ideas, I'm especially fond of number 2!
I'm going to be adding more character types and fleshing out the game more. Right now I'm remaking the game and trying to learn through ue5 courses so the updates have stagnated but I'm hoping that in the future this game will be awesome.

You are not being rude by showing interest in the game! I haven't responded in f95 for a while since I tend to only come here to jo so if you want a more responsive answer is the right place to go.
As I said before the game is stagnant right now since I'm learning ue5 through courses, so updates will be slow but right now I'm working on the basic animation system and maybe in the next month I will be releasing it.

Yeah, after talking to some people on the MoonlitBrothel discord I dropped the brothel part for now and will be focusing on a game much more like the one Zanurah described, so in the future, I will be releasing a new game like the demo but more fleshed out.
Awesome! I mean, I was looking forward to what you had planned regardless, but knowing you're going for a darker tone now is definitely icing on the cake. There really hasn't been quality werewolf adult content for years now, especially content where it's the main theme. Closest I can think of is Skyrim with mods and I've always appreciated how it depicted them.

I'll have to swing by your discord at any rate. Was wondering why you've been quiet over here. ^^;

arrogant_gentleman

Jun 24, 2021
Yeah, after talking to some people on the MoonlitBrothel discord I dropped the brothel part for now and will be focusing on a game much more like the one Zanurah described, so in the future, I will be releasing a new game like the demo but more fleshed out.
I love love hearing this, I love Zanurah's idea of the game and I am now much more interested in following the development

Zhrat

Aug 13, 2019
The start looks very promising, hope your development goes good!
I had some problems with cave enter-exit, CTD or freeze, had to launch game about 5-7 times to finally get all cages filled.
But both visual style, general idea and animations are amazing.

BTW, is there any chance girls bodies will be customizable in future? Or are they hard-coded models in your game?

abba8612

May 22, 2020
This game is looking very promising, it's got the exact niches (mostly you play as a werewolf) I've been searching for.

I am definitely with Zanurah said earlier about taking this game more into the Immersive sim/ Sandbox direction. I think starting out as a lone wolf and eventually building a pack or maybe even infecting a whole village could be great fun.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes