3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
Oh no, this platform doesn't seem to support WeChat Pay like Steam, I've just turned eighteen and haven't applied for a credit card yet, but unfortunately, I have to help you in the future
You don't have to worry about that, just knowing that you like the game is great!
If you have any ideas that you would like to see or if you come across any bugs please tell me.

Centaurwannabe

Mar 12, 2020
Sorry lol, yah there are going to be more races, like elves, orcs, cat people and other anthros
Yo please include centaurs they are the best mythical race in more ways then one, Minotaurs are pretty cool aswell! Hell you could make mythology DLC were its Greek mythology, Nordic Mythology, Egyption Mythology etc.

Reactions: windayx

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yo please include centaurs they are the best mythical race in more ways then one, Minotaurs are pretty cool aswell! Hell you could make mythology DLC were its Greek mythology, Nordic Mythology, Egyption Mythology etc.
rigging a centaur would be a whole lot more work than regular humanoid types, and none of present animations could be used
you're asking for redoing all present and future animations

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
rigging a centaur would be a whole lot more work than regular humanoid types, and none of present animations could be used
you're asking for redoing all present and future animations
Centaurs are definitely coming in the future, I really want there to be content in the vain of Erect Society Centaur Village (can't really remember if that's the right name). But as ViviX12 said they are going to need their own animations so they are not a priority. I'm going to be focusing on humans first and then humanoid species.
If you want to follow on the game development come to the where I respond everyone!

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
Can you please assign the 'look around camera' control to the movement of the mouse? Its a pain to do it while in combat.

Nobody.Mkay

Jan 17, 2021
I feel like this game has a promising future since I have waited for werewolf content for a long time. However, the controls annoy me greatly. The main thing is that there is no explanation on how to grab, dominate, or release the women. Everyone here seems to have figured it out but I have not. A tutorial in the next release would be very beneficial. Or at the very least a document that explains how to do tasks. I like to be informed of what I can do, not guess and waste time. Still, I feel like this game has a lot going for it and pray it goes well.

Edit: I was able to figure it out, point towards the werewolf and right click to choose to stop grabbing. Hopefully this helps anyone who is confused with the release part as I was.

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
I feel like this game has a promising future since I have waited for werewolf content for a long time. However, the controls annoy me greatly. The main thing is that there is no explanation on how to grab, dominate, or release the women. Everyone here seems to have figured it out but I have not. A tutorial in the next release would be very beneficial. Or at the very least a document that explains how to do tasks. I like to be informed of what I can do, not guess and waste time. Still, I feel like this game has a lot going for it and pray it goes well.

Edit: I was able to figure it out, point towards the werewolf and right click to choose to stop grabbing. Hopefully this helps anyone who is confused with the release part as I was.
Yah, I'm sorry, the controls are jank and there isn't a tutorial. The controls are just WASD for the camera movement and you use the mouse buttons to move and interact\attack. To pick up a villager you need to down them first.
I'm remaking the game and hopefully, these problems will be gone!

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
This game is like a dream come true... bravo...

Some Ideas that would be nice to have only if possible:

1.Giving the user a physical body scale for NPC females to randomly generate between selected values, that could boost up random bodies generating for each person preferences
2.Allowing sexual acts in combat such as spank, lick, squeeze or quick penetration forcing opponent's submission or releasing them to continue fighting
3.Adding perverted acts while carrying the captive to layer
4.An option to give the NPC the chance to run again after being defeated and raped if captured
5.Having a special mode as an open world with random generated female NPCs in different cities of different ages and races (Also could add male NPCs to defend them and make it a bit harder for fun and excitement)
6.Story mode full of tasks and quests, some special female bosses would be amazing
7.Random Female Monsters in the wilderness that could also be fought, defeated and raped
8.Able to set traps and checking them later if any female got trapped in it (Female monster or human etc)

I really do love the major concept of this game as it is my favorite, lets stick with these suggestions for now, as I probably have plenty but I don't wanna push my luck too far... Please keep going and all the best good sir !

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Game looks interesting! Part of me wishes it didn't have the brothel aspect, though. I like the premise of a werewolf stalking victims in the night and be given the choice of abducting said victims for future exploits, yet the idea of said werewolf opening a brothel for said victims seems weird to me. Might just be I prefer something darker, horror story wise...

For instance, the game instead revolves around the werewolf's single-minded pursuit to sate his bloodlust/lust while avoiding increased efforts to end his reign of terror across the realm. Game starts off fairly simple. Player can lay low and only attack wandering travelers who cross his path, which eventually introduces small patrols that either force the player to deal with them or move to a new hunting ground till said patrols are redirected. Yet if you tackle the patrols head on your notoriety grows, leading to more difficult enemies, leading to would-be hunters keen on making a name for themselves.

Attacking more civilized areas like towns and guard outposts will increase the rate said enemies appear while the thrill of the hunt is also equally emboldened and awards the player special boons for taking bigger risks. Meanwhile, while the werewolf himself is only interested in the hunt, he can abduct victims yet is limited to only keeping a few at time. Letting any go can risk bringing attention to the werewolf's lair, though, same with having too many thralls that can work together to escape while the player is off hunting elsewhere, or set up a trap to defeat him on his return. Killing unwanted thralls is preferable to maintain secrecy, while the werewolf's own goals may evolve to the point he desires a pack, offering his most cherished thralls the gift of lycanthropy, a new life at his side as equals, true mates, rather than remaining victims of his till their end.

The latter could also play into the idea of switching werewolf characters to play as later on, but that's all I've got for now. ^^;

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2020
Game looks interesting! Part of me wishes it didn't have the brothel aspect, though. I like the premise of a werewolf stalking victims in the night and be given the choice of abducting said victims for future exploits, yet the idea of said werewolf opening a brothel for said victims seems weird to me. Might just be I prefer something darker, horror story wise...
This would be amazing. It doesn't seem like this game is going in that direction, but I hope stuff like that is implemented at some point. The brothel aspect seems a bit strange to me too.

Reactions: MoonlitBrothel

ios00

May 20, 2023
Phenomenal game. It's just a tiny demo but it already is quite addicting to play - it's not just "click here and do that" stuff, but there is some planning and tactics involved - separate a target from the crowd, hope no one else notices because they gank up on you and then it's over, and then leg it with a prize. It's very addicting to do some "scout and pounce" attacks. With more girls, clothes, positions and towns variety with additional challenges then it would be ez 10/10. Good luck with the project.

MoonlitBrothel

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2023
This game is like a dream come true... bravo...

Some Ideas that would be nice to have only if possible:

1.Giving the user a physical body scale for NPC females to randomly generate between selected values, that could boost up random bodies generating for each person preferences
2.Allowing sexual acts in combat such as spank, lick, squeeze or quick penetration forcing opponent's submission or releasing them to continue fighting
3.Adding perverted acts while carrying the captive to layer
4.An option to give the NPC the chance to run again after being defeated and raped if captured
5.Having a special mode as an open world with random generated female NPCs in different cities of different ages and races (Also could add male NPCs to defend them and make it a bit harder for fun and excitement)
6.Story mode full of tasks and quests, some special female bosses would be amazing
7.Random Female Monsters in the wilderness that could also be fought, defeated and raped
8.Able to set traps and checking them later if any female got trapped in it (Female monster or human etc)

I really do love the major concept of this game as it is my favorite, lets stick with these suggestions for now, as I probably have plenty but I don't wanna push my luck too far... Please keep going and all the best good sir !
Hey thank you for the ideas, I'm especially fond of number 2!
I'm going to be adding more character types and fleshing out the game more. Right now I'm remaking the game and trying to learn through ue5 courses so the updates have stagnated but I'm hoping that in the future this game will be awesome.

I don't want to be rude or rush you. Just curious when the update is released.
You are not being rude by showing interest in the game! I haven't responded in f95 for a while since I tend to only come here to jo so if you want a more responsive answer is the right place to go.
As I said before the game is stagnant right now since I'm learning ue5 through courses, so updates will be slow but right now I'm working on the basic animation system and maybe in the next month I will be releasing it.

For instance, the game instead revolves around the werewolf's single-minded pursuit to sate his bloodlust/lust while avoiding increased efforts to end his reign of terror across the realm. Game starts off fairly simple. Player can lay low and only attack wandering travelers who cross his path, which eventually introduces small patrols that either force the player to deal with them or move to a new hunting ground till said patrols are redirected. Yet if you tackle the patrols head on your notoriety grows, leading to more difficult enemies, leading to would-be hunters keen on making a name for themselves.

Attacking more civilized areas like towns and guard outposts will increase the rate said enemies appear while the thrill of the hunt is also equally emboldened and awards the player special boons for taking bigger risks. Meanwhile, while the werewolf himself is only interested in the hunt, he can abduct victims yet is limited to only keeping a few at time. Letting any go can risk bringing attention to the werewolf's lair, though, same with having too many thralls that can work together to escape while the player is off hunting elsewhere, or set up a trap to defeat him on his return. Killing unwanted thralls is preferable to maintain secrecy, while the werewolf's own goals may evolve to the point he desires a pack, offering his most cherished thralls the gift of lycanthropy, a new life at his side as equals, true mates, rather than remaining victims of his till their end.

The latter could also play into the idea of switching werewolf characters to play as later on, but that's all I've got for now. ^^;
This would be amazing. It doesn't seem like this game is going in that direction, but I hope stuff like that is implemented at some point. The brothel aspect seems a bit strange to me too.
Yeah, after talking to some people on the MoonlitBrothel discord I dropped the brothel part for now and will be focusing on a game much more like the one Zanurah described, so in the future, I will be releasing a new game like the demo but more fleshed out.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hey thank you for the ideas, I'm especially fond of number 2!
I'm going to be adding more character types and fleshing out the game more. Right now I'm remaking the game and trying to learn through ue5 courses so the updates have stagnated but I'm hoping that in the future this game will be awesome.

You are not being rude by showing interest in the game! I haven't responded in f95 for a while since I tend to only come here to jo so if you want a more responsive answer is the right place to go.
As I said before the game is stagnant right now since I'm learning ue5 through courses, so updates will be slow but right now I'm working on the basic animation system and maybe in the next month I will be releasing it.

Yeah, after talking to some people on the MoonlitBrothel discord I dropped the brothel part for now and will be focusing on a game much more like the one Zanurah described, so in the future, I will be releasing a new game like the demo but more fleshed out.
Change of direction may call for a change of the name, given the current one

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes