• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
add rule 5) because you people insisted on being smelly
5)All images posted should feature or relate to monster girls, don't spam off-topic images.
Did you just ban pics of elves and fairies? :unsure: Btw I think my last series was pretty fine by this rule.

And I smell great, thank you very much.

Yes, but the AI art is quite wonky.
How many toes did you count?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I saw this on latest updates with the kemonomimi and thought it'd be a good fit for this list... but it looks like the males and futa in it are all furries or animals, so maybe not.

You decide I guess.

Think of it, Ionian Corps kinda has the same problem.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I saw this on latest updates with the kemonomimi and thought it'd be a good fit for this list... but it looks like the males and futa in it are all furries or animals, so maybe not.

You decide I guess.

Think of it, Ionian Corps kinda has the same problem.
The thing about rock candy is that his stuff is quite literally over-glorified flash animations more so than games. While the animations are quite solid and the characters have their own lore, I'd say it's not really what the list is about.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
The thing about rock candy is that his stuff is quite literally over-glorified flash animations more so than games. While the animations are quite solid and the characters have their own lore, I'd say it's not really what the list is about.
Alright. Ionian Corps has a couple characters that fit here, but the bestiality is unavoidable in both versions I think. The unavoidable noncon scene in the old version was really gross, may be the thing VoidTraveler likes to play with one of his many morning coffees.

Btw you never added that futa elf game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Does he qualify as a monster girl? :PogChamp:
That would be quite an interesting experience i'm sure.
But which one? So many choices... A succubus would probably suit me quite well, as would being an elemental.
I wonder if void elementals exist. Heheh, maybe i just invented a new race. :unsure::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That would be quite an interesting experience i'm sure.
But which one? So many choices... A succubus would probably suit me quite well, as would being an elemental.
I wonder if void elementals exist. Heheh, maybe i just invented a new race. :unsure::coffee:
A succubus? Naaah you look more like something with multiple eyes or made out of neutrons…
Wait you are obsessed with tea and coffee right?
Then what more scary monster than a British!

(For legal reasons that’s a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes