Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Boooh I drink it everyday, with nothing else, it tastes like shit but at least it gets the job done of making me depressed calm and full of life.
Dude you should try this chinese tea called pu'er. Since medieval times chinese people are known for inventing most inhuman tortures, and it seems that in moment of one particulary unholy inspiration they brought forth this hellish invention. There is two subcategories raw and ripe pu'er, raw is somewhat drinkable, but ripe one... Oh boy, it tastes (and looks) like someone just sold you old horse dung as tea and now makes fun of you behind your back. It's taste is unironically described as somewhere in between of fish taste and earth taste, so you might get some idea even before you actually try it.
BUT holy fuck is this pu'er shit potent. Especially its undrinkable ripe vairety, it gives you such a boost, that I would say it should be classified as a drug, srsly.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Dude you should try this chinese tea called pu'er. Since medieval times chinese people are known for inventing most inhuman tortures, and it seems that in moment of one particulary unholy inspiration they brought forth this hellish invention. There is two subcategories raw and ripe pu'er, raw is somewhat drinkable, but ripe one... Oh boy, it tastes (and looks) like someone just sold you old horse dung as tea and now makes fun of you behind your back. It's taste is unironically described as somewhere in between of fish taste and earth taste, so you might get some idea even before you actually try it.
BUT holy fuck is this pu'er shit potent. Especially its undrinkable ripe vairety, it gives you such a boost, that I would say it should be classified as a drug, srsly.
Want to share the story about the time you drank horse dung tea?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Want to share the story about the time you drank horse dung tea?
There is not much of a story i just got some free simples inside of package with tea that i actually bougth. Having tried wide spectrum of chinese tea, ones i liked the most are smokeless and family. Both can be considered black teas by western classification. I'm not a big fan of green teas myself.

Reactions: Regula

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There is not much of a story i just got some free simples inside of package with tea that i actually bougth. Having tried wide spectrum of chinese tea, ones i liked the most are smokeless and family. Both can be considered black teas by western classification. I'm not a big fan of green teas myself.
Don't take anything Regula says seriously, ever. Just a friendly tip. :sneaky::coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: Regula

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My life is already miserable, you want me to make it even worse?!?!

oh it’s on sale, good

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Guys can you recommend me some games featuring MGs without human legs? That sounds weird, i know, but i find it is good metric, at least for me, if girl is monster enough. Cause personally i don't consider elves, goblins, succubi, vampires, catgirls, etc monster girls, cause its basically same old humans with little bit reskin. Unlike mermaids, alraune, centaurs and so forth.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
You realise that's just gonna end up with you teabagging a monster futa, right?
9a9862ce92ae691205b712c3d33bcd3f[1].png

Guys can you recommend me some games featuring MGs without human legs? That sounds weird, i know, but i find it is good metric, at least for me, if girl is monster enough. Cause personally i don't consider elves, goblins, succubi, vampires, catgirls, etc monster girls, cause its basically same old humans with little bit reskin. Unlike mermaids, alraune, centaurs and so forth.
How much of that content do you need for it to be worth your effort? Like, A Drow's Life has one spider LI, but the rest are all humanoid.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes