Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls
why.png
This thread is for the discussion and my recommendation of anything relating to monster girls and the monster girl genre! What is a monster girl? Generally speaking, I define any female character with visible non-human features; this can range from the very human-looking cat girls and elves to the more monstrous Arachne and lamia. Robot/android girls apply as well if they are visibly non-human.
As a general rule of thumb, Furries do not apply. If a game is strictly furry, it won't be added to this thread.
What qualifies as a furry? How are they different from MGs? In summary: if it has a snout, get it out!

Here are some non-game resources and materials relating to monster girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Recommendations (no spoilers!)
The recommendations will be divided into three separate categories.
The games I personally enjoy and recommend the most are at the top, and the ones that I enjoy less are lower. This is my personal taste, every game in this list I would consider subjectively good!

Pure Monster Girl Games are explicitly made around the concept of an MG world, and the aspect of monster girls is a front-and-center piece of the project. These games will be more likely to include more than one type of monster girl and will not be only limited to, let's say, cat girls. One of the staples of these games is that they are usually heavier on the femdom side of things when compared to other games. Most will fall into the soft/loving or golden handcuff side of femdom, but some can be more extreme. This is not to say that all of these games will be/include femdom and that all MGs will be dominant.
Traditionally recognized monster girls, like all the types of Succubi, Lamia, slimes, etc will be found here.

Kemonomimi Games feature cat girls, dog girls, and similar MGs exclusively. Kemonomimi translates to "animal ears," so therefore, more monstrous girls will not appear in these games. Usually, these games are on the opposite side of the spectrum and fall into either maledom or a more balanced dynamic, but again, this doesn't mean all games in this section will or will not be maledom. I will not include games that feature a one-off catgirl in this category, but ones still focused on Kemonomimis as a front-and-center thing.

Non-Human Girl Games will be the most liberal of these categories. This will include games that do not fit into the former categories but still focus on non-human girls, such as androids, vampires, and elves, or games with monster girls/kemonomimi but do not have a strong focus on them. To make the list, a game will still have to have at least one of the main characters fit into this category and have sufficient NSFW content with them.

Elves, with the number of games featuring these knife ears, they deserve their own category outside of non-human girls! This list will have games that focus on elf girls exclusively or only have elf girls in terms of fantasy races in important roles of a story or game!

OTHER MEMBERS' RECOMMENDATIONS Here are some games that the members of this thread recommended that I personally wouldn't enjoy, but still deserve the recognition.

I shall add more games to my list of recommendations as I revisit, replay, finish, and review certain games.
Feel free to share your recommendations, reviews, discussions, debates, opinions, news, and updates on anything relating to monster girls.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Here are a few suggestions:

I had some of these on my backlog. Some are new to me, so thanks!
A game like Paccsu might be too furry for this thread, but I'll still check it out and make my judgment at that point.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
A game like Paccsu might be too furry for this thread, but I'll still check it out and make my judgment at that point.
Yes, thinking back it probably is a bit too furry. Maybe Mira Co Rescue is, too, but at least there are humanoids. How do you feel about games like TiTS, and to a smaller degree Lust Doll Plus, where characters including potential LIs go from fully human to kemonomimi to furry anthro stuff to feral stuff?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I'll be adding more games to the list today.
october.png

Yes, thinking back it probably is a bit too furry. Maybe Mira Co Rescue is, too, but at least there are humanoids. How do you feel about games like TiTS, and to a smaller degree Lust Doll Plus, where characters including potential LIs go from fully human to kemonomimi to furry anthro stuff to feral stuff?
TiTs would be right out, I would say the majority of content in that game is more so furry than MG, especially with all the male characters. While I do remember some specific MG girls that are romanceable, I wouldn't say that was the appeal of the game. Technically, I could put it into the "Non-Human Girl Games" but that would be a stretch. I never played LDP but I could assume the same.

Pretty much if furry content is more than 20% of the game, and outweighs the MG content it won't appear on the list.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Added Wolf's dungeon to the Kemonomimi list and The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire, Elven Conquest, and Elven Conquest Part 2 to the nonhuman list.
I'll probably add more games before Tuesday.

I would also recommend reading by UglyTurnip on Ao3 if you want more top-quality MG content. Of course, its a fanfic based on the .
1605640957859.jpg
Enjoy your weekend, guys.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Based Thread, i'll drop my 2cents:

Re:Bf and the whole ROBF series is a must for mongirl lovers, its tends to the kemono side, but still lots of monster girls, and the gameplay is great (basically its a RPGM version of Mongirl Dreams set in Ragnarok world)
I'd reccomend buying Re:Bf on steam if possible
https://f95zone.to/threads/re-bf-v2-04-asgar-knights-kagura-games.103981/
1665324115288.png
Best-looking orc waifu i've seen in eons

Monster Girl Club Bifrost: Couldn't find in F95 so all i can say is to search it on steam or somewhere else
But basically, its a monster girl slave-brothel simulator, you buy them from slave trader bro, you train them, you hustle them, and you pay your debt, nothing too complicated, its a rather short game too with around 5~7hrs of gameplay, it has NG+ stuff such as unlocking new monster girls and such.
What i also like about the game is thar you have a different ending FOR EACH AND EVERY GIRL, you have a favorite monster girl? marry her and have their own version of a happy ending, I did the albino harpy, wolf girl and arachne endings, and the arachne is, uuuhh.... not gonna spoil it.
1665324055341.png

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Based Thread, i'll drop my 2cents:

Re:Bf and the whole ROBF series is a must for mongirl lovers, its tends to the kemono side, but still lots of monster girls, and the gameplay is great (basically its a RPGM version of Mongirl Dreams set in Ragnarok world)
I'd reccomend buying Re:Bf on steam if possible
https://f95zone.to/threads/re-bf-v2-04-asgar-knights-kagura-games.103981/
View attachment 2090985
Best-looking orc waifu i've seen in eons

Monster Girl Club Bifrost: Couldn't find in F95 so all i can say is to search it on steam or somewhere else
But basically, its a monster girl slave-brothel simulator, you buy them from slave trader bro, you train them, you hustle them, and you pay your debt, nothing too complicated, its a rather short game too with around 5~7hrs of gameplay, it has NG+ stuff such as unlocking new monster girls and such.
What i also like about the game is thar you have a different ending FOR EACH AND EVERY GIRL, you have a favorite monster girl? marry her and have their own version of a happy ending, I did the albino harpy, wolf girl and arachne endings, and the arachne is, uuuhh.... not gonna spoil it.
View attachment 2090935
Re:Bf is on my backlog, so i'll add it to the list soon!

Also, I forgot about monster girl club Bifrost! I played it before, but it slipped my mind. it's on the site and will be featured on the list as well.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-club-bifrost-v1-15c-midnight-pleasure-remtairy.48518/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orc Wizard

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Huzzah! Men of culture. Off the top of my head I have some games on mind. I'll put up to 5 stars next to them to show how much I remember liking them. 1 star doesn't mean it's bad. Since monster girl dreams made it in this will include incomplete games.

Dungeon of lulu farea *****
Domination quest kuro ****
Echidna wars *****
Demon angel Sakura *****
Crimson keep *****
Cursed blacksmith *****
Lust grimm games ***
Monster girl quest paradox *****
SHRIFT **********
Three Charms games ****
Violated hero games **
Pandemonium Classic ***
Portals of phereon **
Monster girl quest new game plus mod *****
I feel like Lilith's throne counts *****
Labyrinth of estras ***(**)
Devil legion *****
Monster girls you kichan ****
Lillian's adventure ***
Femdom university ***
Succubus covenant **
Princess conquest **(!)
Monster girl project ***(**)
Divine Dawn ***
Quest failed *

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Man, I can't wait for Monster girl quest paradox part 3 to be out and translated. Probably not going to add paradox to the list until that point.
For those who haven't seen the trailer.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Man, I can't wait for Monster girl quest paradox part 3 to be out and translated. Probably not going to add paradox to the list until that point.
I definetly dont wanna touch Paradox again until it is finished, i remember replaying this game 5+ times from 0, im just sick of it at this point Lol
And i dont even remember if i finished part 2, the last thing i remember was meeting luka's
and leaving one of the dimensions that was being consumed by darkness

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I definetly dont wanna touch Paradox again until it is finished, i remember replaying this game 5+ times from 0, im just sick of it at this point Lol
And i dont even remember if i finished part 2, the last thing i remember was meeting luka's
and leaving one of the dimensions that was being consumed by darkness
LUKA'S WHAT? <-Guy who last played when only part 1 was available

I also refuse to touch it before it gets completed lol I wish they gave us official translations...

• Haha
Reactions: Orc Wizard

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
LUKA'S WHAT? <-Guy who last played when only part 1 was available

I also refuse to touch it before it gets completed lol I wish they gave us official translations...
Did MGQ even get a official one? If anything it will happen a couple months after the 3rd is released, but I assume fan translation will come sooner.

I haven't touched MGQ: P either, I was waiting for the final installment to come out

Last edited:

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Did MGQ even get a official one? If anything it will happen a couple months after the 3rd is released, but I assume fan translation will come sooner.

I haven't touched MGQ: P either, I was waiting for the final installment to come out
I don't think it did at any point! Which is a real shame since it's among the best H games on the internet. I don't get why some companies just aren't interested in going worldwide, I'm sure lots of games would sell enough to make profit off of any translation attempt. Some people would say they don't want to deal with controversy but have you seen the stuff people sell on steam and gog? xD

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
First a yandere thread, and now a monster girl thread...
How about we mix the two, and someone suggests me a yandere monster girl heroine and in which game I can find her? :devilish:
Bonus points if she is a spider girl.

Reactions: Solaire of Astora

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
First a yandere thread, and now a monster girl thread...
How about we mix the two, and someone suggests me a yandere monster girl heroine and in which game I can find her? :devilish:
Bonus points if she is a spider girl.
A yandere Arachne...
nothing really comes to mind, but I'll report back if I find or remember something.

A manga with a yandere spider girl is "Namae no Nai Kaibutsu" but for games, nothing really rings that bell.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I don't think it did at any point! Which is a real shame since it's among the best H games on the internet. I don't get why some companies just aren't interested in going worldwide, I'm sure lots of games would sell enough to make profit off of any translation attempt. Some people would say they don't want to deal with controversy but have you seen the stuff people sell on steam and gog? xD
Me neither, but its a most prominent issue with japanese devs for some reason, they prob still think they're in meiji era going all isolationist~
Jokes aside, no idea, we could consider ROBF dev's xenophobic points a thing in there, like how he used to say "i wont make english translation because gaijin only pirate my game and i wont get any profit from them, only japanese people pay for games"
and yes, a dev said this, not exactly these words because it's been a while, but it was basically that, good thing he "kinda" turned a new leaf and brought his last game on steam.

Which i bought.

Just to send a message.
1665613657013.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes