Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
World Tamer got a topic in December. It looks like a monster girl harem so maybe it's something for the OP. Didn't play it of course. :WeSmart:

Another one I haven't seen mentioned is New Lives, New Pleasures, another game with the monster girl tag and the harem tag. Dunno how much MG content there is.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Kaijoseisoft

Jan 8, 2024
Been working on a sci-fi AVN for a while now as well. Although I don't think every heroine can be characterized as a monster girl, I'm pretty sure the demon girl can be and there are more planned such as a plant girl and a slime girl.
Maaku resize.gif

Struggling with finding good examples for the artist for some of the planned heroines, though. If anyone here with more experience or a bigger "non-human sexy women" art folder can help me out with some good visual examples for character ideas let me know.

I'm not sure the type of example I'm currently looking for counts as a monster girl, so feel free to send me a private message or add me on Discord (kaijoseisoft) if you think you can/want to help out with the research aspect a bit.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Been working on a sci-fi AVN for a while now as well. Although I don't think every heroine can be characterized as a monster girl, I'm pretty sure the demon girl can be and there are more planned such as a plant girl and a slime girl.
View attachment 3349499

Struggling with finding good examples for the artist for some of the planned heroines, though. If anyone here with more experience or a bigger "non-human sexy women" art folder can help me out with some good visual examples for character ideas let me know.

I'm not sure the type of example I'm currently looking for counts as a monster girl, so feel free to send me a private message or add me on Discord (kaijoseisoft) if you think you can/want to help out with the research aspect a bit.
1670603191738320.jpg
how big?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

Kaijoseisoft

Jan 8, 2024
Sorry for being unclear, I meant a big art folder as in many GB/TB to have examples for what I need. I just realized there is "Non-Human Girls" in the title as well, so I guess just asking here is okay as well? I'm sorry if it's not.

One character I want to introduce as a heroine is made out of gas. To live among humanoid aliens she uses a humanoid-shaped clear suit to contain the gas. The basic idea is Johann Kraus from Hellboy but sexy. Anyone have an example of something like this? It doesn't have to be this exact idea, but for example a "balloon girl" or a female-looking clear plastic suit would probably get the idea across to the artist as well.

I know it's obscure, but I wanted to include some weirder alien heroine ideas as well.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Sorry for being unclear, I meant a big art folder as in many GB/TB to have examples for what I need. I just realized there is "Non-Human Girls" in the title as well, so I guess just asking here is okay as well? I'm sorry if it's not.

One character I want to introduce as a heroine is made out of gas. To live among humanoid aliens she uses a humanoid-shaped clear suit to contain the gas. The basic idea is Johann Kraus from Hellboy but sexy. Anyone have an example of something like this? It doesn't have to be this exact idea, but for example a "balloon girl" or a female-looking clear plastic suit would probably get the idea across to the artist as well.

I know it's obscure, but I wanted to include some weirder alien heroine ideas as well.
no it's utterly fine, but I don't think I have anything like that in my collection.

Watbrutha

Mar 13, 2024
Amazing work! Thanks for all the recommendations!

Which games similar to Bifrost would you guys recommend? I loved the managing aspect of it and the scenes as well

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes