Recommending Monster Girls, Kemonomimi and Non-Human girls - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
From the OP
As a general rule of thumb, Furries do not apply. If a game is strictly furry, it won't be added to this thread.
What qualifies as a furry? How are they different from MGs? In summary: if it has a snout, get it out!
1)All discussion of non-monstergirl-related tags shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.
4)Please don't be stinky and rude.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
From the OP
As a general rule of thumb, Furries do not apply. If a game is strictly furry, it won't be added to this thread.
What qualifies as a furry? How are they different from MGs? In summary: if it has a snout, get it out!
1)All discussion of non-monstergirl-related tags shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.
..that's kinda racist tho......
1689716190713.png

Reactions: MelonGod

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Suggest to adding Amairo Chocolate (1-3) series to the Kemonomimi tag. 1 and 2 is already out and here and 3 is coming soon.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
View attachment 2781478
...here have some choco hearts.......u lil slut
very romantic..... when will you get married?
b00108d3eff4f15d7a0319da4730ca4f.jpeg
From the OP
..that's kinda racist tho......
View attachment 2781537
no to racism
IMG-20220910-WA0020.jpg

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
It's not a H game or anything but I've been playing this game called depersonalization. Maybe you guys will find it interesting.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's not a H game or anything but I've been playing this game called depersonalization. Maybe you guys will find it interesting.
Oh wow!
It actually looks fairly good, pixel art is on point, Lovecraftian horror is my favorite and the investigation seems like an intriguing mechanic.
It even has monster girls.
The Early access makes me doubt although… is it fully translated?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Oh wow!
It actually looks fairly good, pixel art is on point, Lovecraftian horror is my favorite and the investigation seems like an intriguing mechanic.
It even has monster girls.
The Early access makes me doubt although… is it fully translated?
It's only got machine translation at the moment. Looks like they're working to get the last 2 modules translated and also looking for a team to work on previous modules. Upside is, the characters have machine voices as placeholders(?) and they sound hilarious.

Some story elements are obviously lost on you, but I didn't have a problem getting the gist of things. I didn't play the last 2 modules though because they look to be more text based and their translation is already in the works.
What's it about?
There are eldritch waifu's. One of them is destroying the world, you bind yourself to another one, the game pulls an "ultimate sacrifice" and your character is deleted from time. Everyone except you live happily ever after. (maybe not) (Btw I hate that the True Aeon ending from WOTR followed me here. I felt really bad for our MC ;_; )
After that you work as a detective of sorts, jumping in the bodies of characters you create and fix eldritch problems. Making sure whatever happened to you doesn't happen to anyone else.

Anyway, there's a demo. It's outdated but gives you an idea of what the game is about.

Last edited:

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
:WutFace: Feels like I need eye bleach ready whenever I check this thread. There's either futa, furries or whatever that squid man is.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
:WutFace: Feels like I need eye bleach ready whenever I check this thread. There's either futa, furries or whatever that squid man is.
I feel like I need to start being more forceful with the rule enforcement...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes