3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Oh okay thanks for the clarification!

One of the next places I want to add is a haunted mansion type area so I plan to make some vampires, ghosts and things like that where possible.
Also panties on girls are hot, but that require do require several pictures, as you would also want to see them without.
The MC could point out the lolis childish panties, as showing her true color or age, when she's older than the MC and then the mc get raped, she could also say that they were her favorites.

Testtset

Jun 21, 2018
defeated the hellhound, but then nothing happens and talking to her I just fight her again, any help?

malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
Good game. Has an interesting backstory. Good art. Doesn't require a lot of grinding. Similar to Monster Girl Quest in many ways. Deserves at least a 4.0.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MGGEDev

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
defeated the hellhound, but then nothing happens and talking to her I just fight her again, any help?
DON'T HACK YOURSELF. In this fight you need to take away 50% health and she leave.
THIS, I'm guessing people are stronger than I expected them to be for that fight haha, have changed it in the next patch.
Good game. Has an interesting backstory. Good art. Doesn't require a lot of grinding. Similar to Monster Girl Quest in many ways. Deserves at least a 4.0.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: paxogre

Research Purposes

Feb 10, 2019
Full Save 0.3 Version
Load Save 20 For Full Gallery
Replace Save Folder In Game Directory
Enjoy :sneaky:
* Remember to turn on 18+ Cg Content in the settings (Turning it off sometimes makes it work as well).

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkMonsterCook

pienao

May 10, 2021
is there a way to find out what gifts raise affection optimally? I do want to see all the dialogues for the gifts, but im also worried that i won't be able to farm the gift items

Graysheep

Nov 15, 2019
is there a way to find out what gifts raise affection optimally? I do want to see all the dialogues for the gifts, but im also worried that i won't be able to farm the gift items
just save before giving them then load to give highest affection item, it should be 20.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
The art looks great! What doesn't look great its the 0.3 attached to the name, guess i'll wait until completed, but so far its looking good

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Not bad. Could use a couple more sound effects for the scenes to sell the impact of the actions, and the ejaculation from the one handjob defeat scene I watched during a test play, for my opinion of if I would keep the game in my log or not, of the game was a little weak given the context (a little more aggressive volume of cum would be nice for a game of monster girls becoming mad in pursuit of cum). These are just my opinions though.

LoneCactus

Aug 22, 2019
I really like the game and, ngl, it's giving me a very much needed MGQ:p fix. But I have to ask: Am I missing something or is physical damage supposed to be this depressingly weak, it feels like every girl that uses physical damage like the Bunpira (and I suppose the MC too) just don't do any damage compared to the magic users.

Reactions: paxogre

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Not bad. Could use a couple more sound effects for the scenes to sell the impact of the actions, and the ejaculation from the one handjob defeat scene I watched during a test play, for my opinion of if I would keep the game in my log or not, of the game was a little weak given the context (a little more aggressive volume of cum would be nice for a game of monster girls becoming mad in pursuit of cum). These are just my opinions though.
Hoping to get better sound effects and maybe even some voice work eventually!

I really like the game and, ngl, it's giving me a very much needed MGQ:p fix. But I have to ask: Am I missing something or is physical damage supposed to be this depressingly weak, it feels like every girl that uses physical damage like the Bunpira (and I suppose the MC too) just don't do any damage compared to the magic users.
Glad you're enjoying! The stats are a bit all over the place right now but buffs and balancing is being worked on, will hopefully find a sweet spot in the end. Some monster girls definitely need some TLC with their attacks and skills.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes