3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
378ecd6a980a2e46a1f4a1198f7529c3_original (1).jpg

Overview:
Monster Girl Invasion is a JRPG style Adult game featuring monster girls. Battle, Recruit and be dominated!
Travel across a dangerous world filled with frenzied monster girls suffering from a virus which makes them attack men and become sex crazed.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2022-12-04
Developer: MGGEDev - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4f (Early Access)
Language: English
Other Games: Monster Girl Descent
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Others:

Screenshot 2023-09-07 005613.png Screenshot-2021-11-30-235318-1.png Screenshot-2021-11-30-235407-1.png ss5.png ss6.png ss7.png ss8.png 4HD.png 4HD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
v0.3
12$ on itchio
8 reviews on the platform, nearly 5/5 stars

I await the valiant knights of F95 to test this and potentially save me from wasting my time. I'm just not strong enough to do it after the recent string of horrible games.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
v0.3
12$ on itchio
8 reviews on the platform, nearly 5/5 stars

I await the valiant knights of F95 to test this and potentially save me from wasting my time. I'm just not strong enough to do it after the recent string of horrible games.
I bought it a while ago on Itchio, and honestly, I have good hopes of finding a good competitor to Monstergirls Quest Paradox.
some monstergirls require a small quest to be recruited, others a simple random capture in combat.
each girl has a single scene in two variations (defeat and love in the tavern which is the central hub)
The story seems interesting and is promising.

negative point,

the skills of the monster girls are not yet very developed and they all look a little alike
And this version ends pretty quickly. (4-5h at 90%)
(and completely useless for you, but the steam achievements are completely bugged)

the game still needs to improve a lot, but it already offers a great experience :D

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I bought it a while ago on Itchio, and honestly, I have good hopes of finding a good competitor to Monstergirls Quest Paradox.
some monstergirls require a small quest to be recruited, others a simple random capture in combat.
each girl has a single scene in two variations (defeat and love in the tavern which is the central hub)

negative point,

the skills of the monster girls are not yet very developed and they all look a little alike
(and completely useless for you, but the steam achievements are completely bugged)

the game still needs to improve a lot, but it already offers a great experience :D

Is there any butt stuff?

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018

negative point,

Thank you for this information, you stalwart hero! I'll probably end up giving it a try after it gets further along, but now I know to keep at eye on it at least. If it gets some more content to flesh it out, it might become something nice!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MGGEDev and Iwind

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlInvasionRPG-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I left a comment confused on how to play the card game considering it said to press the "back button" but pressing X didn't work. Turns out the little girl that the boy tells you to beat doesn't actually allow you to play with her nor does she have text declining the battle. I only found this out by accidentally mashing x through some dialogue lmao.

Last edited:

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm response!
There are a lot of points that need to be improved but I hope you enjoy what we have so far.

Any bugs and things please report them so we can get them on the list to be fixed.

I left a comment confused on how to play the card game considering it said to press the "back button" but pressing X didn't work. Turns out the little girl that the boy tells you to beat doesn't actually allow you to play with her nor does she have text declining the battle. I only found this out by accidently mashing x through some dialogue lmao.
Yeah the whole introduction to the card game needs a lot of improvement to be honest, it'll get there with a bit more work. The girl is actually supposed to have a basic deck, will get that fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuestionTime

bringitback

Jul 28, 2017
How do you get to the graveyard? I make the jump and go down the rope but can't find where to go from there.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes