• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

fip

Jul 10, 2020
This sounds like a strange bug, someone else mentioned having the same issue, we will have to investigate and add the fix to the upcoming update 5.
Thx a lot!

By the way, I began a new run and this is gone in this one.
I've been to the very end of V4f without any trouble :)

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Itch has decided to arbitrarily ban us from their payment system without telling us why and is withholding $1000 from us.
We haven't broken any of their rules, we just complained to them about the timing of their payouts, so this definitely seems like a retaliation. Why would they suddenly now decide to ban us after two years of payments?

They've held our money for over 30 days so far and now potentially 30 more. We're very behind on bills and needed this money to pay our artists as well as other important things.

Until this is resolved things are going to be much slower.

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
Itch has decided to arbitrarily ban us from their payment system without telling us why and is withholding $1000 from us.
We haven't broken any of their rules, we just complained to them about the timing of their payouts, so this definitely seems like a retaliation. Why would they suddenly now decide to ban us after two years of payments?

They've held our money for over 30 days so far and now potentially 30 more. We're very behind on bills and needed this money to pay our artists as well as other important things.

Until this is resolved things are going to be much slower.
Damn, that really sucks, you guys have made a really good game so I'm hoping everything gets resolved soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: syh653 and MGGEDev

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
We finally got our money after around 3 months!! of waiting.

Update 5 is back on the menu!

We're more behind than we'd like to be due to all the issues we had, but we can now continue to move forward with the update.

Watch this space, we'll have good news soon.

Thank you so much for all your patience.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Finally reached the end of the actual content, i'm really triggered to know how the story continues and i farmed insanely to get the best equipment possible with the artifact exchange thing and now i have a really strong team(Level 42 and 43XD) , i hope it continues to the end without problems, i loved the music and all.
We finally got our money after around 3 months!! of waiting.

Update 5 is back on the menu!

We're more behind than we'd like to be due to all the issues we had, but we can now continue to move forward with the update.

Watch this space, we'll have good news soon.

Thank you so much for all your patience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MGGEDev
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes