3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

csum

Jan 7, 2020
You can't recruit monster girls until a little bit later in the story, I think what you encountered the first time was probably a bug.

I'm looking into it now, It should be a card for "Lilly". I think that card was left out of the booster packs for when you encounter her later on but we weren't able to implement that part yet. We can just add her to one of the booster packs I think.
Ah ic thanks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterGirlInvasionRPG-0.4f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Raskully

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
You can't recruit monster girls until a little bit later in the story, I think what you encountered the first time was probably a bug.
Damn, that was an interesting bug then hahaha.
I wonder how it happened, i tried to replicate the same stuff various times without avail. The only different thing was the characters name was the want i wanted, instead the one the game gives you.

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Damn, that was an interesting bug then hahaha.
I wonder how it happened, i tried to replicate the same stuff various times without avail. The only different thing was the characters name was the want i wanted, instead the one the game gives you.
It technically should not be possible as it should be fully disabled at that point in the game, I'll need to investigate how it happened, I'm sure its something really silly that caused it haha

fip

Jul 10, 2020
Hey!

I began this game some days ago and it's really awesome!!
Since I got it recently and never played before, I believe I have the most recent version without any save or version conflicts.
At the beginning, everything worked nicely.

But since the moment I met again Millenia (in the Graveyard) and then got arrested, I have not been able to open the menu anymore...
Though, I can still play cards so that means the Echap key works.

Is it a bug or I am doing something wrong?

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
View attachment 3274753

I've completely checked out the north cave and got the ant queen am i missing something?
Sorry this reply is so late, the trigger is there to complete the quest, I believe you also need to rescue the man from the cage in her lair to finish that part.
I might just be tired but how do i get inside the catacombs??
Sorry to you too, this response is very late but after encountering Millenia the first time, go back outside to the world map and you'll get some events happening. After that you can go back to the graveyard and interact with the door to the catacombs to proceed.
Hey!

I began this game some days ago and it's really awesome!!
Since I got it recently and never played before, I believe I have the most recent version without any save or version conflicts.
At the beginning, everything worked nicely.

But since the moment I met again Millenia (in the Graveyard) and then got arrested, I have not been able to open the menu anymore...
Though, I can still play cards so that means the Echap key works.

Is it a bug or I am doing something wrong?
This sounds like a strange bug, someone else mentioned having the same issue, we will have to investigate and add the fix to the upcoming update 5.

Reactions: fip and vilewe7570

Dranos

Nov 24, 2023
Sorry this reply is so late, the trigger is there to complete the quest, I believe you also need to rescue the man from the cage in her lair to finish that part.

This sounds like a strange bug, someone else mentioned having the same issue, we will have to investigate and add the fix to the upcoming update 5.
I did rescue the man and visited him in his home and spoke with him but no trigger.

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I did rescue the man and visited him in his home and spoke with him but no trigger.
Hmm there must be a bug in the log for that quest. It is the last one for the current version so we'll make sure it clears correctly when we post update 5 :)

Dranos

Nov 24, 2023
Hmm there must be a bug in the log for that quest. It is the last one for the current version so we'll make sure it clears correctly when we post update 5 :)
when i will reinstall the game in Update 5 i will test it. and give a more indepth report.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes