• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm response!
There are a lot of points that need to be improved but I hope you enjoy what we have so far.

Any bugs and things please report them so we can get them on the list to be fixed.

Yeah the whole introduction to the card game needs a lot of improvement to be honest, it'll get there with a bit more work. The girl is actually supposed to have a basic deck, will get that fixed.
I'm still playing through but I think the sound effects during sex scenes are really low for some reason even when I try to turn the music really far down. Might need to change the volume on those if possible. I've also won the card game tournament 3 times which should have given me 100 each but it still says I don't even have enough tokens for the super booster pack (100) or super booster (200). How do I even check how many I have?

Last edited:

ewery52

May 26, 2018
I might be an idiot or maybe I missed it but I don't know how to "cure" the bees.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm response!
There are a lot of points that need to be improved but I hope you enjoy what we have so far.

Any bugs and things please report them so we can get them on the list to be fixed.

Yeah the whole introduction to the card game needs a lot of improvement to be honest, it'll get there with a bit more work. The girl is actually supposed to have a basic deck, will get that fixed.

The desert thirst mechanic should be reworked IMO (use steps instead of time, it ticks during conversation when you try to cure girls which is frustrating)

PS : The wolf girl loses her abs in her sex CG, unacceptable
at least vizzy still has nice abs in her CG :O

Last edited:

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
I'm still playing through but I think the sound effects during sex scenes are really low for some reason even when I try to turn the music really far down. Might need to change the volume on those if possible. I've also won the card game tournament 3 times which should have given me 100 each but it still says I don't even have enough tokens for the super booster pack (100) or super booster (200). How do I even check how many I have?
I'll take a look at this and see if there are any issues there. Something must have gone wrong with the event.
The sound effects need a bit of a gain boost but will likely be replaced with better ones later on as they are mostly placeholder.
The desert thirst mechanic should be reworked IMO (use steps instead of time, it ticks during conversation when you try to cure girls which is frustrating)
Totally agree on the thirst mechanic, you're not the first person to point out it ticks during dialogue, will get it reworked for the next patch since the current implementation is a bit cobbled together. :)

PS : The wolf girl loses her abs in her sex CG, unacceptable
at least vizzy still has nice abs in her CG :O
Will take a look at this and figure out where her abs went lol

where quest: wolf in sheep's clothing quest ?
You'll be able to access the area for the quest after you've finished things in Goldeka and get access to the boat, then you just need to sail easwards to the island. However the tracking for that quest is not finalised.

ewery52

May 26, 2018
I'll take a look at this and see if there are any issues there. Something must have gone wrong with the event.
The sound effects need a bit of a gain boost but will likely be replaced with better ones later on as they are mostly placeholder.

Totally agree on the thirst mechanic, you're not the first person to point out it ticks during dialogue, will get it reworked for the next patch since the current implementation is a bit cobbled together. :)

Will take a look at this and figure out where her abs went lol

You'll be able to access the area for the quest after you've finished things in Goldeka and get access to the boat, then you just need to sail easwards to the island. However the tracking for that quest is not finalised.
What is a chance for a bee to be cured because I have been farming them for about half hour already and I am at level 20 but still 0 "cured" bees. I just attack them and defeat them. Am I doing something wrong?

DumCumpsters

Aug 20, 2021
I think i found a bug idk though as i used a tele stone to escape the prison and the quest didnt end so i could not progress and i didnt have a save ;_;.

How do i make preparation for the dessert i assume i need water but i cant find any, also i cant have an audience with the queen but it says i completed the quest to have an audience with her is this a bug or am i stupid

Also is there a gallery in this game? As i have entered the 'party room' and raised affection with the bee to 100 but there was no cutscene do i need to do something else? thx

Last edited:

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
What is a chance for a bee to be cured because I have been farming them for about half hour already and I am at level 20 but still 0 "cured" bees. I just attack them and defeat them. Am I doing something wrong?
Did you go back to Pastown and unlock the curing feature?
You wont be able to cure them until you unlock it by reaching a certain point in the main quest. After defeating the Queen, you need to go back to Pastown and speak to the Mayor, after some events there, the game will tell you when you're able to start recruiting monsters.

I think i found a bug idk though as i used a tele stone to escape the prison and the quest didnt end so i could not progress and i didnt have a save ;_;.

Also is there a gallery in this game? As i have entered the 'party room' and raised affection with the bee to 100 but there was no cutscene do i need to do something else? thx
Hmm that's not supposed to happen, that definitely sounds like a bug, will investigate :(

The Inn serves as a type of gallery, once the affection reaches 100 for a monster girl you can talk to them and choose the "request" option to view their scene. If no scene appears double check the adult content toggle in the options.

ewery52

May 26, 2018
Did you go back to Pastown and unlock the curing feature?
You wont be able to cure them until you unlock it by reaching a certain point in the main quest. After defeating the Queen, you need to go back to Pastown and speak to the Mayor, after some events there, the game will tell you when you're able to start recruiting monsters.

Hmm that's not supposed to happen, that definitely sounds like a bug, will investigate :(

The Inn serves as a type of gallery, once the affection reaches 100 for a monster girl you can talk to them and choose the "request" option to view their scene. If no scene appears double check the adult content toggle in the options.
Did that and now it works. Thank you.

PurpleDealer

May 16, 2020
how do you get the papers to cross the border. i have no clue what to do after the kraken side quest thing.

Sea665

Apr 21, 2020
how do you get the papers to cross the border. i have no clue what to do after the kraken side quest thing.
Come to inn at location border village and talk too suspicious man that's should u give a quest for investigate the grave yard.

For kraken side quest just give 5 fish and she will join ur party

Speedydg

Nov 1, 2017
If you beat someone in the card game tournament they start walking into the wall indefinitely so you get soft locked and cannot progress.

Reactions: QuestionTime

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
v0.3
12$ on itchio
8 reviews on the platform, nearly 5/5 stars

I await the valiant knights of F95 to test this and potentially save me from wasting my time. I'm just not strong enough to do it after the recent string of horrible games.

The game is Ok story wise. Nothing out of the ordinary, but not boring.

The art is nice and from my point of view quite hot. Lewd content is balanced in terms of fetishes, but I would prefer 30-50% content for that money.

Gameplay is classical JRPG and not grindy at all. Difficulty wise, I find this game quite easy and it needs a lot of changes to not make this game a walk in the park.

The biggest drawbacks is the lack of animations and internal view for lewd content.

Reactions: Playfulpetfox

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
does this game has third person foot licking scenes can anyone confirm it?
Sorry Bro, at this moment the only foot scene i had seen was the sucubus one, that you can see it in pic in the first message.

I hope there'll be more foot fetish content on it, but i keep an eye on this one

Reactions: Jegal Taek
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes