• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
This game has a great potential!

Especially the Dragon and red-haired succubus have good images.
The issue with AI art, is that there's often very similar women and not that many variations in a scene.

It would be a good idea to make some women more dominant, even in the Inn, they could say that they're taking you for themselves, keeping you as a slave or pet. They could also be forceful with sex and domination scenes, saying that unless you want them to leave, then you better obey or accept the obedience training. The MC could also be ganged up by several girls in the Inn. The girls could be having after affects from the disease/virus, which makes them more dominant or that make require sex, with the MC have to provide.

There could be scenes at local Inns, where the girls assault the MC, while his other partners are sleeping next door.
They could hear the MC and then storm in, to join in as they got frustrated.

Having a hundred girls in the in might look good, but you won't use most of them in combat, unless you create scenarios where these girls must be involved, which of course would involve a lot of grinding. The issue with many girls is the extensive grinding for XP and gold for equipment, even if there's XP rings. For grinding to be acceptable, you must have quicker battles.

The battle must be made quicker, so that you can spam through it.
The high amount of auto-encounters, which are higher one easier levels, are very exhausting and you spend a lot of time repeating many of the scenes. The combat scenes aren't that interesting, for one to spend the time needed for grinding.
You can speed this up in settings, but it would be good if combat could still go quicker.
A good idea for quick battles, is to have combat log in the left corner, so you can easier see the damage you make.

The give-in scenes where the MC gets tempted, feels pointless, due to that you work yourself through a fight to reach it, when you could just give up at the start of the fight, for the same scene. If you lacked a scene, you're better of saving and reloading to experience it again or visit that area.

Longer scenes, in form of different images, where the smile/face and such things changer, would be a good addition.
Many scenes seems similar, which is mainly thanks to there being mainly one image, in short, it could get old after a while.

I also wants a scene were the MC gets spanked, footjobs, licking feets and serving the girls.
Also possible where he's exhausted and they force him to continue without killing him, possible that he even service several girls at the same time.

Gallery is needed, a good idea is to make so that if you have got a girl to the Inn, then you get the defeated picture too, so you don't need to go through several encounters, to view a certain scene.

You could also add scenarios, where the MC and the girls are to visit monstergirl villages where men are openly dominated and that the MC have to be treated like a pet or slave to enter, possible to train for it.

He could also be caught by cow-girls to milk him at a farm as a revenge for being treated like livestock, among other human men and girls.

Auto-leveling of the monstergirls could make using more them in the party more viable, otherwise, the grinding must be done at a higher pace.

outlawstarjcc

Mar 27, 2020
idk if this is a bug or not, but i can keep fighting the hellhound over and over, and nothing happens when i win.

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
During the prison breakout she doesn't open my cell but all others...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Goldeka I can climb up the Palace and trigger events out of order.

In the Hole two of the houses lead to nowhere.
Small nitpick is if you go through the trouble of getting the mimic she doesn't show up at the next camp scene in the desert. Another would be a lack of a companion album to see how many girls there are to befriend.

I'm not sure how to trigger the card game with a controller. With a keyboard I can do it by pressing X while in a conversation.

It would be fun if companions had more interactions with the world. I get early access but elf cowgirl doesn't care that other cowgirls are missing. Bee girls don't have any commentary about humans making honey. Little things would spruce up the world.

Having more scenes with the girls spaced out over affection growth would work better than score 100 to get 1 scene. Like some little event at the quarter mark, third of the way, or halfway point yada yada yada. It helps with the incentive to not back a dump truck of garbage up to her mouth and unload till sex.

Why can I consume grenades like candy? Where are the explosions?

Encounter decreaser wears out too fast. Barely a few steps and it fizzles out.

Somehow you can pick the most succubus hating answers to questions and still be raped... Seems like it should play with the affection system a bit better. That's just me replaying and wondering what the other choices would do and disappointed that either way it plays out mostly the same.

Rodent bones but no mice girls? Why am I carrying mice bones? Who knows as sometimes I wonder how these things make it into my item box.

Bitching aside for those that like MGQ Paradox this is rather fun. Got a big titty dragon girl and a petite bat girl following me around. Found out you can ditch Reyna at the inn and she still accompanies the party so you get more interactions as you can bring more girls. There were a few times my party size was larger than 4 as some girls just didn't care but I can't remember which ones triggered that.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Pretty sure this is all the monsters.

Minor bug report, despite getting the dryad, I'm still stuck with the Wolf in Sheeps Clothing quest. Idk if the triggers didn't update properly.
I"m at the same stage, hellbound done i go out of pyramid and got only that quest now (and the 2 island on east are for the dryad and the other with mimic)

RemiliaScarlett
in the option the enable sex CG are inverted (you have sex CG when it's off and dont when it's on)

I have cg on and when i lose i have the scene with the girl, but yes during the fight i've never seen any girl doing something special except when i lose or when they are full love in the Inn.

paxogre

Coz grenade is a fruit :rolleyes: Where come the screen where you are in a blue temple ? i didn't visit that place, maybe would explain why i'm stuck in quest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: paxogre

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
The game is Ok story wise. Nothing out of the ordinary, but not boring.

The art is nice and from my point of view quite hot. Lewd content is balanced in terms of fetishes, but I would prefer 30-50% content for that money.

Gameplay is classical JRPG and not grindy at all. Difficulty wise, I find this game quite easy and it needs a lot of changes to not make this game a walk in the park.

The biggest drawbacks is the lack of animations and internal view for lewd content.

I appreciate the information! It's always very, very valuable to hear that games like this aren't grindy. That's one of my primary concerns when trying new games. Nothing worse than playing something new and hitting what feels like a paywall demanding hours as compensation for merely existing. The fetish balance is some good information, too!

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017

What now lol.

If you move one of the statues on the circle and then go on the circle yourself, you can no longer move the other statue and basically softlock yourself(pyramid)

Last edited:

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
Coz grenade is a fruit :rolleyes: Where come the screen where you are in a blue temple ? i didn't visit that place, maybe would explain why i'm stuck in quest
Talk to queen and she says imbue crystals. Go to the crystals on the left and right to change their colors. Talk to queen again to start a fight. Win.

The Secret Shrine of Goldeka has a bug with the NPC I mentioned but you're suppose to interact with them at least once. You don't need permission to light the crystals if you talk to this NPC first. It likely should have been an auto scripted cut scene but it's near the end of the early access so it needs polished.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
I've defeated the mummy and then the hellhound, went back to the snake city but for some reason I can't continue the story now. I can also not talk to the queen in Goldeka. What do I do? Only have Wolf in Sheep clothing quest, if I go east and talk to the sailor, he tells me to get a permission.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I've defeated the mummy and then the hellhound, went back to the snake city but for some reason I can't continue the story now. I can also not talk to the queen in Goldeka. What do I do? Only have Wolf in Sheep clothing quest, if I go east and talk to the sailor, he tells me to get a permission.
I think you're at the end of the current content bro

• Sad
Reactions: andrei12334

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I found a bug: I cured and recruited Samira the lamia but when I went to the party inn and removed her from my party, she disappeared completely. She isn't at the inn and she isn't even in the party management screen so I'm unable to add her back to the party.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I found a bug: I cured and recruited Samira the lamia but when I went to the party inn and removed her from my party, she disappeared completely. She isn't at the inn and she isn't even in the party management screen so I'm unable to add her back to the party.
If i remember well, you can see her at the right of the inn. You go outside and you will found her on the white square. To add her back you must search her in the grimor in the inn (next to a maid)

Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
If i remember well, you can see her at the right of the inn. You go outside and you will found her on the white square. To add her back you must search her in the grimor in the inn (next to a maid)
It's weird cause she isn't there and she doesn't appear in the grimor after being removed from my party.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kiokami

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
This game has a great potential!

Especially the Dragon and red-haired succubus have good images.
The issue with AI art, is that there's often very similar women and not that many variations in a scene.
I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you here and you're just saying that in general, because I agree with you, but I just wanted to clarify that all the art in this game is hand drawn by two people and there is no AI generated content.
Thank you for the extensive feedback! Will try to explore a lot of this in the upcoming updates.

For now things are being kept simple for the purposes of the main game and bulk of the characters at least having one decent scene and getting the story done. Once everything is story and feature complete there will be more content and purpose with time as well as a bit more variety in scenes.

idk if this is a bug or not, but i can keep fighting the hellhound over and over, and nothing happens when i win.
I'll take a look, there should be some cutscenes after you win.

During the prison breakout she doesn't open my cell but all others...

In Goldeka I can climb up the Palace and trigger events out of order.

In the Hole two of the houses lead to nowhere.
Small nitpick is if you go through the trouble of getting the mimic she doesn't show up at the next camp scene in the desert. Another would be a lack of a companion album to see how many girls there are to befriend.

I'm not sure how to trigger the card game with a controller. With a keyboard I can do it by pressing X while in a conversation.

It would be fun if companions had more interactions with the world. I get early access but elf cowgirl doesn't care that other cowgirls are missing. Bee girls don't have any commentary about humans making honey. Little things would spruce up the world.

Having more scenes with the girls spaced out over affection growth would work better than score 100 to get 1 scene. Like some little event at the quarter mark, third of the way, or halfway point yada yada yada. It helps with the incentive to not back a dump truck of garbage up to her mouth and unload till sex.

Encounter decreaser wears out too fast. Barely a few steps and it fizzles out.

Somehow you can pick the most succubus hating answers to questions and still be raped... Seems like it should play with the affection system a bit better. That's just me replaying and wondering what the other choices would do and disappointed that either way it plays out mostly the same.

Rodent bones but no mice girls? Why am I carrying mice bones? Who knows as sometimes I wonder how these things make it into my item box.

Bitching aside for those that like MGQ Paradox this is rather fun. Got a big titty dragon girl and a petite bat girl following me around. Found out you can ditch Reyna at the inn and she still accompanies the party so you get more interactions as you can bring more girls. There were a few times my party size was larger than 4 as some girls just didn't care but I can't remember which ones triggered that.
Will Get these bugs/missing characters and etc fixed!

In terms of worldbuilding and etc, most characters will have more scenes and interactions with the world later on, for now the commentary is minimal so that I can go back through and add things with more context depending on the direction of the rest of the game. Saves having to tweak all the dialogue later.

There's supposed to be a very clear message with a fade out and etc that tells you you've reached the end of the current content, will double check it is being triggered correctly.

It's weird cause she isn't there and she doesn't appear in the grimor after being removed from my party.
Yeah sorry I've taken a look and this is a bug, in rare occasions she isn't added to the party correctly, I think for the time being if you try to recruit her again out in the wild it should work as long as you have a full party. Will get the bug fixed.

Also I just wanted to add for those asking about the quest log, it is bugged in the current version but I'll have it up and running properly with the next update. Maybe with some clearer instructions for some quests.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you here and you're just saying that in general, because I agree with you, but I just wanted to clarify that all the art in this game is hand drawn by two people and there is no AI generated content.
Thank you for the extensive feedback! Will try to explore a lot of this in the upcoming updates.

For now things are being kept simple for the purposes of the main game and bulk of the characters at least having one decent scene and getting the story done. Once everything is story and feature complete there will be more content and purpose with time as well as a bit more variety in scenes.
AI CG can look incredible good (but can require a lot of editing), just that there tend to be few images once used.
It's far more impressive by not using AI and the possibilities for good scenes, does then tend to be better better for us as players, it in short looks more promising.

And do please as a sadistic short or nearly loli type character, possible a vampire, a sadistical one.

You could in the long run add sadist and machoistic points, if you want two versions, for scenes and text.
or just add similar characters for each type.

Reactions: MGGEDev

MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
AI CG can look incredible good (but can require a lot of editing), just that there tend to be few images once used.
It's far more impressive by not using AI and the possibilities for good scenes, does then tend to be better better for us as players, it in short looks more promising.

And do please as a sadistic short or nearly loli type character, possible a vampire, a sadistical one.

You could in the long run add sadist and machoistic points, if you want two versions, for scenes and text.
or just add similar characters for each type.
Oh okay thanks for the clarification!
The scenes we have at the moment are sometimes a bit limited in terms of the amount of images per scene but it is the best price to performance ratio when paying our artists to draw them as it allows us to have more monster girls and more scenes instead of just a few longer ones.

One of the next places I want to add is a haunted mansion type area so I plan to make some vampires, ghosts and things like that where possible.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes