CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't have the smarts that some of you apparently have, so, can somebody just make a mod for those of us who don't know how to make these changes to fix the errors?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MishasIncident-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
For any fellow Linux users that are having trouble, I got the game to work on NWJS by unzipping the download with p7zip, then I went to and manually fixed all the file names, and it seems to work.
Yes I am ashamed of resorting to such an unsophisticated solution, I tried to use unzip -O so the files would get unzipped with the proper names but I couldn't get that to work :confused:

Nevermind, thanks to other people in this thread pointing out the proper encoding of the files, using the following command seems to extract the files properly unzip -O Shift_JIS Mishas_incident_Final_Zetlaff.zip

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
This game looks really good, but these comments are filled with glitches from language problems.

I hope it all gets fixed so I can play

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Проблемы с английской локализацией здесь не самое главное. Игра в принципе отказывается работать. Не может найти файлы. Кто-то писал что это из-за опечаток, но так чтобы каждые 2 минуты, на каждом иветне - это опечатками не объяснить. Если тред читает кто-то из разрабов, ребят, сами понимаете View attachment 3296203 View attachment 3296204
(Translated what you wrote here into Google)

I'm sorry to hear that :(
The art looked good too, I was excited to play, but if the game doesn't work, this is sadness.

Is there an art or animation rip anywhere?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CheBurashka753

CheBurashka753

Jan 21, 2018
(Translated what you wrote here into Google)

I'm sorry to hear that :(
The art looked good too, I was excited to play, but if the game doesn't work, this is sadness.

Is there an art or animation rip anywhere?
It is really a shame that this game isn't functioning. Especially because I know this game's devs and artist. This game was created as a tribute for one particular net-community, formed around several streamers. I don't know where you can find art or animations, just cannot remember. So yup, this is sadness.

Reactions: popior

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not knowing is one thing, but nothing stops you from learning.
This thread has enough resources. :sneaky::coffee:
Well, thanks for your input, friend, it helped a lot, but, I did try and my old brain just can't do it. Again, you were so helpful. I thought I was doing pretty good to be able to transfer a mod and be able to put it in the right folder or location.

suddeng

May 19, 2021
Some filenames are cyrillic but in japanese encoding (???)
People have already said that extracting with japanese charset worked for them. Here's how I used 7zip to do this:

7z -mcp=932 x Mishas_incident_Final_Zetlaff.zip -oMishas_incident_Final_Zetlaff

SilverArrow

Aug 26, 2017
Some filenames are cyrillic but in japanese encoding (???)
People have already said that extracting with japanese charset worked for them. Here's how I used 7zip to do this:

7z -mcp=932 x Mishas_incident_Final_Zetlaff.zip -oMishas_incident_Final_Zetlaff
cmd inside folder with game zip?

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Horribly shitty attempt at an English "translation" makes this game unplayable for English speakers who have more than 1 braincell.
Doesn't even get basic male/female pronouns right half the time.
Why do idiots INSIST on trying to release games in languages they don't know?
This is par for the course when it comes to Russian games. In a perverse way, sometimes it's fun to try to parse that particular kind of babble.

Reactions: Jashinslayer
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes