• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
Looks like an audio file is missing, in which case you can probably replace it with some random audio file just like with pictures. :whistle::coffee:
Honestly sounding like this is becoming more of a hassle than it's worth at this point. downloaded a random se, now i guess I have to rename it to what is being listed and see what happens.

Reactions: Nameus

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Honestly sounding like this is becoming more of a hassle than it's worth at this point. downloaded a random se, now i guess I have to rename it to what is being listed and see what happens.
Tbh when so many missing files present it might be a sign that the uploader or the dev fucked up and the upload is corrupted. :whistle::coffee:

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
redownloaded the game used winrar to extract changed name encoding to japanese as per marauder corp advised started new game didnt show an error edit i also installed russian language pack prior to downloading again

Last edited:

goguila

Aug 23, 2018
redownloaded the game used winrar to extract changed name encoding to japanese as per marauder corp advised started new game didnt show an error edit i also installed russian language pack prior to downloading again
Work perfect, thx

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm, in theory installing Jap language pack alongside the Russian one could fix the problems as well.
Not sure tho, untested. :whistle::coffee:

Teddiebear

Jun 8, 2020
errors need fixed. they pop up just about every transition. got 2 in the first 3 minutes of the game. its unplayable right now

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
Hm, in theory installing Jap language pack alongside the Russian one could fix the problems as well.
Not sure tho, untested. :whistle::coffee:
i only tested extracting in japanese encoding after id tried the russian language pack
errors need fixed. they pop up just about every transition. got 2 in the first 3 minutes of the game. its unplayable right now
extract using japanese encoding like maurader corp advised (might need to install russian language pack)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes