Tansilent

Dec 15, 2021
Hello, if anyone knows a working way to launch and play this game, I would be glad to know, thank you.

Здравствуйте, если кто-нибудь знает рабочий способ запустить и поиграть в данную игру был бы рад узнать, спасибо.

Reactions: faren20048

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
Well, thanks for your input, friend, it helped a lot, but, I did try and my old brain just can't do it. Again, you were so helpful. I thought I was doing pretty good to be able to transfer a mod and be able to put it in the right folder or location.
what program are you extracting the file with

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
Hello, if anyone knows a working way to launch and play this game, I would be glad to know, thank you.

Здравствуйте, если кто-нибудь знает рабочий способ запустить и поиграть в данную игру был бы рад узнать, спасибо.
extract using japanese encoding

Reactions: Tansilent

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
Some filenames are cyrillic but in japanese encoding (???)
People have already said that extracting with japanese charset worked for them. Here's how I used 7zip to do this:

7z -mcp=932 x Mishas_incident_Final_Zetlaff.zip -oMishas_incident_Final_Zetlaff
suddeng figured it out

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Can someone help?? I can't start the game as it keeps asking for 'Kernel32.dll'

what do I need to do to fix that?? I downloaded that file in the game directory but it doesn't work either

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
right now I trying to change language from english to russian (ironic heh)
I don't think you can. My guess that this game doesn't use multi-language plugin and dev just put two separate versions on Steam.

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
I don't think you can. My guess that this game doesn't use multi-language plugin and dev just put two separate versions on Steam.
Lol, but game in files have russian and english, so there we have a chance to change a game language

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Lol, but game in files have russian and english, so there we have a chance to change a game language
The dev is Russian (or at least uses Russian in development). So you will see Russian in the same places you normally see Japanese from Japanese devs. Default item names, triggers and such. And if you are talking about "locales" folder then it is pretty much standard from MV Editor itself.
Anyway, changing language values in OrangeGreenWorks.js does nothing. I mean, you can try to straight up emulate Steam to be 100% sure, it's not something I have on my PC readily available.

Last edited:

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
The dev is Russian (or at least uses Russian in development). So you will see Russian in the same places you normally see Japanese from Japanese devs. Default item names, triggers and such. And if you are talking about "locales" folder then it is pretty much standard from MV Editor itself.
Anyway, changing language values in OrangeWorks.js does nothing. I mean, you can try to straight up emulate Steam to be 100% sure, it's not something I have on my PC readily available.
well i dont have steam, so i'm just trying to do something else

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes