n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
>a 23-year-old girl without roots, morals, or a stable income

Okay, those words hit me hard for some reason, especially the stable income part.

wootwoot

Jan 27, 2018
Impossible to read...makes it super hard to guess what developer wants to convey. That will be a pass from me....maybe if whole game gets an overhaul from and English speaking person that would be nice

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
Asekora how do I open with winRAR? On my PC there is explore resources and it doesn't allow me to extract with winRAR.

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
Asekora how do I open with winRAR? On my PC there is explore resources and it doesn't allow me to extract with winRAR.
youd need to download winrar it has a fully functional free trial for 40 days then keeps working but you get a popup reminding you to buy it

May 24, 2020
HOLY FUCK. THIS ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. EVEN I CAN TRANSLATE FROM RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH IN MORE ADEQUATE LEVEL. I guess the one who did translation, had A1 - A2 lvl. Even i with B2 lvl and very bad grammar, can make this much more readable. I am honestly flabbergasted by such terrible english... I am sure that russians have english in their schools, same for other post soviet countries but not at such terrible level.

Ебанный пиздец, какого хуя написано английском языке. Я залез в настройки и сразу увидел Running is ALWAYS. Кто вообще переводил все это?

Ussssr

Mar 10, 2020
HOLY FUCK. THIS ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE. EVEN I CAN TRANSLATE FROM RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH IN MORE ADEQUATE LEVEL. I guess the one who did translation, had A1 - A2 lvl. Even i with B2 lvl and very bad grammar, can make this much more readable. I am honestly flabbergasted by such terrible english... I am sure that russians have english in their schools, same for other post soviet countries but not at such terrible level.

Ебанный пиздец, какого хуя написано английском языке. Я залез в настройки и сразу увидел Running is ALWAYS. Кто вообще переводил все это?
Блять не ебу, я вообще ищу способ как поменять сука с английского на русский язык

I dunno, right now i'm trying to change language

Spike2

May 27, 2021
The game didn't work even though I changed the name of the file, of all the ways they explain here.
:/

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes