RPGM - Completed - Misha's Incident [v2024-02-18] [Zetlaff]

1. 3.00 star(s)

BokkoBokko

I definitely have mixed opinions about this game.
    On one hand, it has pretty good art with some decent scenes every once in awhile, and while the story is nothing to write home about, it has a pretty good sense of humor.

On the OTHER hand, (without a guide) it's hard to figure out what you can do, or where to go in order to complete the other endings beyond the main objective of collecting money.

The game does a poor job of explaining or even hinting what to do next in a questline, not to mention you're limited in what actions you can take in a day, so it's easy to mess up your progress on a file, requiring you to start over again. This wouldn't be as much of an issue if the game had a new game+ option or a universal gallery save after beating it, but sadly it doesn't.

More than anything else though, I feel the game doesn't have enough sexual content, it spends a lot of time trying to make you run around doing fetch quest which often lead to nothing beyond some money or their respective endings, with little to no lewd content in between.

All in all, I'll give it a 3/5 because despite my complaints I feel this is a game others can enjoy
  2. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

This one is a little bit weird, but i'm gonna keep it short.

If i had to rate the game by the art alone I'd go with a 5/5, but sadly everything else is just atrocious.
    The MTL is sooo bad, i've never seen a translation that bad and trust me i've played a LOT of games in this site. Text is incomprehensible in ways that you can even think of.
    The gameplay is a sandbox style open world without any indication of what you have to do, because reading in this game is not a option, so you end up walking everywhere and trying to understand vague hints in order to proceed.

you can try it for yourself and unlock the gallery once you don't wanna play anymore so it's not that bad just because of that reason.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JohnVans

I give it a 5 star cause how wonderful the art is, but the game is absolutely plain. You have to wander around to find the next H scenes, it is really confusing. The translation is straight garbage fire dumb. It is worse than Japanese MTL. I feel like if you are able to understand the Cyrillic alphabet, then I feel you will enjoy this game so much more since a majority of the jokes have Slavic references. Anyway, if you enjoy the art, then give it 5 stars cause it really deserves it. (Also, I feel like this could've become the best horror game if they go for that direction, lol.)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Satori6

This is sandbox-ish game, meaning that you're free to roam around the few existing areas, and do as you please with your time and energy.

The scenarios themselves follow the typical RPGM pattern: visit some NPC, get a barely lewd scene, then repeat until you progressively unlock hardcore scenes.

The art is decent, but that's about it. The game itself is rather lacking, and most of the time you're visiting random places hoping that there's new content, only to get one of those tedious "travel for 5 minutes to bring me some random item" quests.

The English translation is straight up terrible, which makes progress even harder, as half of the time it's not clear what the characters are saying.

Here's two example dialogue lines:
    "Yes, no, you're not. Then one asked what time it was, so they fucked him in the ass the rest of the way."

"And well, all the food was closed, who didn't pay? I'm asking! Nobody?! Then let's go, and if anyone squeaks, I'll fuck them! AND I'LL DROP YOU OFF!"

Yeah. Your guess is as good as mine.

I played for 2 hours and unlocked maybe 5 sex scenes in that time, mostly because of the above mentioned issues: you never know what you're supposed to do, and the translation only makes things harder.

If you find a full save, it may be worth looking into the full gallery and then deleting it. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm still giving it 3 stars, because I assume that the game is more enjoyable in its original language. It also seems to feature tons of jokes, but most of them are lost in translation.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Stepan Bandera

Пять Бэбэйев из 5. Я, как и Миша, могу сказать, что Тарас Шешушенко всю игру на себе вытащил
    Five Bebeies out of 5. I, like Misha, can say that Taras Sheshushenko pulled out the whole game on himself !!!!!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

obromacare

This isn't as bad as the first review claims, but it definitely has it's flaws.
    EDIT: first review was removed, but it had some valid complaints.

Pros:
    -The art is nice! It isn't cookie cutter CGs like you'd see for every other RPG sandbox out there. It becomes extremely evident that the dev had an image in mind when creating this game, and you can see a glimpse of it when you see the blinking eye-moon thing. Plus, the pixel sprite walk animation is extremely smooth.
    -Customizable clothing! You can wear multiple different clothes.
    -No real deadline from my small bit of playing, so go ahead and do whatever. There are also tons of endings, so this game lets you explore.
    -Actually feels like a sandbox! The game removes the training wheels and just says "ok go for it".
    -Really big CG gallery, so tons to unlock!

Cons:
    -This is the weirdest language translation. It isn't MTL, but it certainly isn't native, but it tries to speak fluidly. As a result, it ends up feeling like someone who has English as their second language trying their best to act super cool and casual/hip, but it backfires and just feels pretty cringe. Not to mention, the font is pixel too, which isn't "bad", but you need to focus a bit when reading...and when you read cringe, you get really tempted to just skip the remaining text.
    -The game throws you into a prologue but doesn't tell you it's a prologue. Why is that bad? Because the FMC immediately says "GAH I need to go to my friends house!" and then you have free controls. So naturally, you'd expect to exit the house and teleport to your friend's house...but nope. You have to wander around aimlessly until you find it. Furthermore, it isn't even easy to find it.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    It's...frustrating to say the least.
    -It's a sandbox that doesn't have much structure. The game doesn't tell you ANYTHING. It tells you about Misha's personality, her problem, and that's it. You want to go check out some H content? Go find it. You want to check out some jobs? Go find it. Is there a deadline? I genuinely don't know. Oh, is there a questline? I dunno: best remember when you accept a quest. Yes, there's a map...but the game doesn't even TELL you that. Plus, the map doesn't say where you are...so....
    -I really like the pixel art...but it feels suffocating to enter buildings. Your camera zooms in tremendously when you do, and it makes you run around the entire room to see if anything is worth checking out. Plus, some "entry points" (indicated by a pink arrow) can only be entered by standing on the entrance and clicking space. It isn't consistent. Not a big issue, but it's an annoyance for sure.
    -I'm not sure if there is "corruption" in the usual sense. You can flat out strip your FMC immediately and run around naked. NPCs will comment on it and finger you. FMC will "feel" it and do the "omg stop", but doesn't put on clothes or comment on it further.
    -Traveling feels like a hassle.

All in all, this game could've been an easy 5/5 with some better dialogue, UI designs, and so forth. However, because it slacks in SO many places, I have to knock it down a peg. I know it sounds like I ranted on how awful this game is, but it isn't that bad! Give it a shot. You'll enjoy it, but you'll also see it's problems.