mem333

Nov 30, 2017
weird, i can't even interact with the elevators in the game so far, so I've just been using the stairs. Surprisingly haven't gotten any errors pertaining to the elevator file so far and I've been with Varya for awhile now.
you stand so the arrow is over your character then press enter have to stand slightly away from the elevator

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
Untitled.png ran into this error instead. I'll try the add additional language to windows thing to see if that helps me any.

It happened when I was entering the far right building a screen down from the one building you leave after receiving the "fuck job hunting, time to go home" task.

Last edited:

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Maybe I am doing something wrong but every time I try to click on the application it show that the file cannot be access.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This unfortunately didn't help.
It isn't meant to fix spelling mistakes in the game files, it's meant to convert the gibberish into proper Russian text so that it will be easier to fix the real problem. :whistle::coffee:

The problem can be esily fixed if:
1. You fix the misspelling in the existing file.
2. If the file is missing, you place some random file into the location of the error and name that file just like in the error.

Fan_Way

Mar 17, 2019
Has anyone tried opening the archive with language decode or how it is named i don't know.I suppose the problem about missing files is because of their names

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
It isn't meant to fix spelling mistakes in the game files, it's meant to convert the gibberish into proper Russian text so that it will be easier to fix the real problem. :whistle::coffee:
I'm well aware of what it's meant to do, it just didn't help.

What I'm trying to say is, there needs to be more context than just "do this thing". There's obviously more to it than that and I'm not entirely sure what else I need to do.

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
Has anyone tried opening the archive with language decode or how it is named i don't know.I suppose the problem about missing files is because of their names
yeah, we need to rename certain files to their proper wording, but, we don't know which ones we are meant to actually change based on the errors we get and for some reason, adding the Russian language didn't help either. The text is still the same even if I make Russian the primary language I'm using. It also doesn't translate the gibberish text with the files we are meant to rename. That's after downloading the full Russian language pack.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
yeah, we need to rename certain files to their proper wording, but, we don't know which ones we are meant to actually change based on the errors we get and for some reason, adding the Russian language didn't help either. The text is still the same even if I make Russian the primary language I'm using. It also doesn't translate the gibberish text with the files we are meant to rename. That's after downloading the full Russian language pack.
Did you restart your pc after you installed the language pack? :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
yep. I can do it a couple more times just for good measure.
Then try to redownload the whole thing, perhaps the installer glitched or something.
Otherwise no idea, it should show normal Russian language not gibberish once you install the appropriate lang pack. :whistle::coffee:

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
Then try to redownload the whole thing, perhaps the installer glitched or something.
Otherwise no idea, it should show normal Russian language not gibberish once you install the appropriate lang pack. :whistle::coffee:
Pretty sure I did this right, but, I'll try redownloading the game again then.

Oct 26, 2017
l am amazed on how the most basic concept, of moving area to area can be a waste of time because you need to be in the correct spot for the arrow to move to the next area. Bath house, bar are the main suspects here. And from what l have seen, sex is based around events, not on your choice. Maybe later on the story you do get to unlock the concept but l doubt it. First impressions are everything in a game, showing what you can do in the first minutes and hour(half an hour best) is crucial. And since events are fixed, so is the protagonist. Most of her swearing reminded me of Trevor from GTA 5 "go fuck yourself"

Points for having a teleport home button and russian setting. And at least, you can move around naked without limits, sadly, it doesn't affect anything important, just minor dialogue.

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
I think I see what it's trying to do. It's giving me the errors still, but it fixes itself after I hit retry a couple times, so, I think it's rechecking the files now.

Since I downloaded the game before adding the language pack, then added it, restarted, the game is still running off it's original shtick and has to do a recheck whenever an error is given.

I'm afraid of replacing the game now that everything works lmao. Mainly because I'm afraid it's going to make me rename files again

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
Looks just right.
If you are seeing proper Russian language in this thread, like in the post above yours, then it's working. :whistle::coffee:
Thing is, it's weird because, the text in that post didn't change prior to post adding the language pack and the files in the characters folder for instance is still in it's gibberish, however, the game is recognizing it as it's proper text after pressing retry whenever an error shows up and then it fixes all the errors. So I think it's reading the files properly now despite me not seeing a difference in the text.

I do still get the errors though.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thing is, it's weird because, the text in that post didn't change prior to post adding the language pack and the files in the characters folder for instance is still in it's gibberish, however, the game is recognizing it as it's proper text after pressing retry whenever an error shows up and then it fixes all the errors. So I think it's reading the files properly now despite me not seeing a difference in the text.
Weird but well, at least you got it to work somehow. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes